Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How many liters of water should i drink per day ?
How many liters of water should i drink per day ?...

5'2'' and 106 lbs. am i fat?
i think i'm fat.
but i wear a size 00 pants and XS shirts.
but I FEEL SO FAT. everyday.

help.
Additional Details
andd it's not like a have a
six pack ...

How can i get my legs ( especially my thighs) slimmer quickly?

Were you hppier after you lost weight?
was all the hard work worth it?...

I'm on a diet, but can I have a pack of crisps today.....?
I started my diet on Monday and I haven't eaten any bread, chocolates, rice, crisps or chips since then. But I'm really craving for some crisps now...Please help. Thank you for your ...

Ive recently started working out and drinking lots of well guess what ive gained 5lbs im crying here help me?
i dont want to give up but i feel i ...

How much weight should I lose.?
Ive always been a big person even though no one in my family really is. I am 6"0 and i weigh 219 pounds i have a good amount a muscle and im 15 years old. How much weight do I need to lose to be ...

Is it possible to smoke and still get fit?
I have joined a football team and have been smoking for about a year....

I am a 14 year old . I weigh 125 pounds. I am a size 3 in jeans, and a size 5 in dresses.... Am I fat?

Diets for 12 yr old 5'6 150 pds?
i need to lose weight so i want to go on a diet. my goal is to lose 30 pds. I exercise every weekday for an hour. What r some good diets? also these are a list of foods i DO NOT like

eggs<...

How much do you think i weigh ?
im 5ft 3 and btw the outfit was as a joke for a party , i wouldnt normally dress like that !

http://i22.photobucket.c Details

What is an alternative to drinking water? If any.?
I need to drink plenty of water because of the amount of exercise I do. Also, it is good to drink several glasses a day. I can drink plenty of water when I'm thirsty (such as after the gym) but ...

I feel so fat can someone help me?
i`m not a fat person.
i just have a fat stomache and my thighs are flabby.
i need to know of some exercise and/or food/pills to flatten my tummy and tone my thighs.tell me something that u ...

Is it healthy to eat vegetables as a main meal,like dinner?
Iam trying to eat healthier and cut out red meats and lose weight.Iam not sure about eating all vegetables for a meal....

How do i help my Mum lose weight?
I'm really worried about my mum, she has been overweight all my life and i really want to help her. i've asked her to find out tell me how much she weighs but she won't do that because ...

Im 12 years old, 123 pounds, 5' 1", And FAT!!! what should i do?
IDK Im ...

I am 5'7" and 98 lbs..... I feel fat in the mirror but then I see pics & I think I am skinny..do I have an ED?
I will feel normal sized or slightly big in the mirror.....but then I will see pictures of myself and think I am skinny.....does this mean I have an ED?...

How often do you do it?
Eat meals...are you more of a 3 square meals a day, or 5 smaller meals?...

How many pounds can you loose in 4 weeks by starving?
please no mess i really wanna know....

Is it true that...?
If you suffer from bulimia, even if you're still at a healthy weight, your periods stop?

Don't worry, just curious!

Amy T
I need to know just a simple answer about loosing weight?
ok, my birthday is in march, and I want to loose 45 pounds by then, my question is, if I start my diet in 1 week (which will be just eating all the way healthy, and no junk or sugar at all) and if I walk every single day for atleast an hour, and do yoga sometimes, will I be able to loose that weight? and do you think this sounds healthy? that is all I am asking, yes or no, or I guess a different answer? thankyou.

Hyperactive Knucklehead
Just eat under the required calorie intake, and try not to go over.

This means you can virtually eat anything you want, but it must be under the calorie count for what you must have per day.

In the meantime, excersize and make sure you sweat! ( :

xoxoNICOLE_LOGANxoxo
yes. perfect. you go girl. and happy early birthday :)

keefbeef
Rating
serve your meals on smaller plates so it seems like more. Eat a good breakfast so you aren't hungry all day, and eat more fruit and veg. Fluid fills you up too, but maintain a balanced diet because whats the point of being skinny and ill?

puffy2step
Rating
If you start now, I believe you can do it but you have 2 be very very consistent with your diet and excercise. if you don't loose 45. you will be very close 2 it. I say go for it and good luck 2 ya! Oh but make sure u intake all the vitamins u need don't leave out the protein.

Kiibigsis
Rating
If you're really going to stick to what you just said, even if you don't lose ALL the weight you wanted to (you're not giving yourself much time!) you will be well on your way. I wish you luck!

Anonymous™ ©2008 !!
I think if you are this strict you will never lose the pounds you want. So NO. I hope you manage it though.

OR READ ON-----

You can get Paul McKenna's book- 'I can make you thin' I swear by it, i have tried that, losing weight for birthdays, christmas, birth of children, it has not worked. The only thing that has ever worked for me Is Paul Mckenna. It requires a slight change in attitude but i believe it is better than saying- 'i am not allowed'. You may find this hard to believe but you can eat what you want, when you want as long as you obey 3 simple rules- EAT ONLY WHEN HUNGRY, STOP WHEN FULL, EAT ONLY WHAT YOU WANT AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU SHOULD. Hope i have helped a little. And good luck!

AllAboutMe
why are you starting your diet in 1 week?? start it NOW..plus yours is not really a diet,it's a healthy way of eating combined with excercising..which is just perfect..don't stop eating sugar though(good sugar,from fruits,for example,are vital).i don't know what 45 pounds is in kilos,but i don't think it's a realistic weight loss...to lose all that you have to starve,which will be very bad for you in the long term..good luck

raeoflight25
I'd say sure, if you stick to a simple diet plan and exercise routine that you know you won't cheat. For a healthy weight loss, you can lose ten to fifteen pounds a month.

steven s
Rating
well to work out if your going to lose weight you need to burn more calories than you eat, go get some books out from library with charts, work out calories you will burn for a day from your walking etc, add up your calories for all the food you eat etc, and presto

Moochie
Your diet sounds healthy enough.

But will you be able to lose the weight? I don't know. The human body is a strange machine and while on paper a 3500 calorie deficit should equal 1 pound of weightloss, in real life it doesn't always work out that way and I don't know why. I have been dieting and working out all of my life and I am still fat. I am of the opinion that diets don't really work and there is a huge genetic component to weight. If all it took were a doable amount of exercise and eating sensibly, then everyone would be fashion model slim because in this thin-worshipping culture, almost everyone who doesn't fit this standard has dieted at one time or another. I am still searching for an answer myself. I wish you luck with your goals but every time I hear someone talk about going on a diet, I cringe because they don't work 90% of the time.

Visar Q
Rating
You can start by changing the way you eat ... Say no to and Sugar Sweets or Drinks because it has alot of fat so you should buy veggies and fruit which makes you eat healthy,
you can start by going to a park or a gym , if you go to a park you can make a 20 minute jog and drink some water or go to a gym and excercise .

Good Luck

Super Star
My advice would be to allow your self to eat what you enjoy just watch the serving size. learn to eat small meals and practice moderation, cut out as much of the fat and sugar as you can. Keep it simple and predictable some might call it boring I call it sefe. Plan your meals in advance, go the the store and but what you need to eat healthy, you have to make it conveniant. A few things that I like to eat are

Breakfast
boiled egg's, breakfast ceral such as bran,shredded wheat,
oat meal, I also like slim fast shakes

Lunch,
I make my lunch every morning, I like chicken breast on my george forman grill, you can eat the more high fat meats like stake or hambergers if you watch your carbs no bread or pasta, fruit, starchy vegies. I like pasta but I meger very carfuly just one serving, I like to use plain tomatoe sause on mine some times I add chicken.

Dinner
I only eat vegistables, Ior a salad, If I feel lazy I will eat a can of peas or corn,

The things that helped me lose a lot of weight (100 )LBS
are, You have to eat breakfast, I walk one hour every day.
I only eat meat for lunch,
No soda ever, no sugar,I eat a lot of tuna and chicken. When it comes to junk food youn have it every now and then but eat only 25% of what you normaly would or a trick that works for me when I am going to eat some thing that is high fat I give my self three minutes then I am done. Get a friend or pen pal to help incourage you, most important of all keep a positive attitude do not ever tell your self that you are deprived because your not, you can eat any thing you wish at any time. getting healthy is a choice we choose to eat better in order to feel better, its about your health not vanity.look at it for the point of what is best for you?

Jovon M
Rating
no. not 45 pounds i one week. eat right, jog a mile a day , go to the gym everyday. u will loose 45 in one month not a week

QueenBean
If you don't start doing some exercise and watching what you eat how big will you be on your birthday? The thing to do is make the effort. It will take what it takes to lose the weight. Anyone that is going to love you is going to love you even if you can't get into that special birthday outfit. However, you won't ever truly love you if you don't take care of yourself. Remember this, food will not ever fill up your emotional hunger. Do your best everyday begin the journey and find out where your efforts take you. Best of luck... personally I believe you can do it!

iloveroybee
do that and drink bunches of water I have lost almost 20 lbs in a month by jus eating regular but no sugary stuff and drinking just water. water is the key GL

kait033090
Rating
Well, it all depends on your body. You may not NEED to lose 45 pounds. You should ask a doctor who knows. I applaud you for exercising and giving up junk food. :)

daedalus_357
This really depends on what your current physical and mental condition is. You will need to be well motivated and focused on your goal(s).

As for foods, don't be tempted to stay completely away from "unhealthy" foods or sugars:
A) It is inevitable.
B) The body needs sugar (among other things) for energy.

On occasion, you will find yourself unable to eat healthy. Whether this is because of lunches with your team at work, birthdays, or special occasions, there will be events that you just can’t (or don’t want to) eat healthy. A diet can and will feel overwhelming if you have to sacrifice special events in your life.

Rather than giving up what most diets say you should give up (soda, coffee, beer, caffeine, etc.) just make healthier decisions.

In addition to making the small changes in your diet, make the small changes in your life as well: park further away, walk to the end of the train/trolley platform and get in the last car, and vow not to take an elevator for an entire week. simple things like this.

Also, I also found it advantageous to wear a pedometer and try to compete against myself for how far I could walk in a single day, it's worth a try.

Hope this helped a little, and good luck!

monkeypower21
losing weight.
LOOSE- something that is not tight.

Barbiq
Don't forget to drink plenty of water and watch your salt intake. Otherwise this sounds like a great plan and you should do great. If you loose about 10 lbs a month you'll hit your target and then some!! Your doing it the right way Good luck & best wishes!!

sarah w
i think you can be well on your way to losing the 45 pounds by march, but it's a bit unrealistic. that would mean about 9 pounds per month, which is hard to accomplish if you are on a program (such as jenny craig). so on your own i would expect about 1/2 pound per week, giving you about 2 pounds per month and total of 10 pounds by march.

raptureready1217
Don't eat junk food and exercise.

ariellemartin07
Rating
yes thats sorta wat im doing and its working the best :-)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy