Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Best way to reduce stress?
I haven't been sleeping, I've been over eating and then not eating enough, I've been gaining and losing weight, and I'm tired all the time....

What is the best way to slim down?

Why do people like to eat so much? it makes them fat!?

Is there way way I can lose weight fast?
I need to lose around 5-7 pounds. I'm 5'5'' and 118 pounds. People say I'm skinny but I have a little pouch around my stomach and I hate my thighs. I don't want to be ...

What's healthier Pepsi or Coke?
Between just Pepsi and Coke, which of the two is healthiest to drink. Niether of them are, but which is better. It's hard to tell, because they both have their highs and lows, and sometimes in ...

Weight help!!!?
Hi I am 12 years old, five foot 4 and I weigh 140 lbs and maybe even more. You dont have to tell me that I am overweight because I already know I am. But I just cant stop eating. I dont feel hungry ...

How can i gain weight? :/?
i'm 13 right now. 5'2 & 85 lbs. i get called names like anorexic, a human toothpick, and this one time, a guy was like do you eat? & i'm really tired of it. and even my family ...

Question!?
How much a day should I be runninf if i wanna loose 30 pounds in 4 months?...

What would be an unhealtily low weight for my height?
ie: losing periods, losing muscle mass, general bad health?
I'm 5'7 and 110 ( so dont worry im not underweight or anything) but just wondered at what weight i would be underweight....

Am i fat? Details included...it seems..all my fat goes to one place?
I am a 14 year old girl...who plays alot of sports....including basketball (Top scorer for 3 years straight). ....i weight 118 on good days...123 on bad days. it seems..my arms are pretty thin.......

Why havent I lost weight?
For over a month i have been doing a self control thing with my diet, Im a vegetarian, i dont eat artificial sugars or have caffine. I havent lost any weight at all which is what i would have liked, ...

Toooooooo skinny or normal????
is this too skinny or normal???
hott body or not???
if you are a guy would you date a girl with a body like this or is it not curvy enough???
RATE THE BODY 1-10.
the person is 5�...

My sister is 12 yaears old and she weighs 98 pounds is she fat??

Do you actually eat what the food pyramid says?
I mean...cmon. I eat healthy, I eat vegetarian, but no matter how frickin hard I try I can never get each food group into a day. Obviously, I have to replace the dairy with soymilk and the meat with ...

Swimming good for muscles or what?
Does swimming make you stronger or is it only good for toning and lossing weight? (note I do not want to loose weight) Please HELP!
Additional Details
But if I increase my caloric intake ...

I need to know just a simple answer about loosing weight?
ok, my birthday is in march, and I want to loose 45 pounds by then, my question is, if I start my diet in 1 week (which will be just eating all the way healthy, and no junk or sugar at all) and if I ...

How do you get a quick flat belly?
i run at least 3 miles a day and i eat healthy so wtf am i missing?...

I think I have an eating disorder???
I binge/purge at least once a week, usually more, and the rest of the week I skip meals, or eat very little. No body knows this information, but everybody assumes Im okay because im smarter than that,...

Is the Aitkins Diet safe?
Does any have serious objections to this diet? Are there any short term or long term side-affects Ishould worry about?...

Am I fat???? Professional help would be great, but other help works too!?
Im 5'2" female, and weigh 91 lbs. Thats not fat...is it?

im 13...

maya
I need fast weight loss tips :)?
hey i'm a 16 year old girl
i'm 175 cm tall and i weigh about 57 kilos
how could i get down to 50 kilos in 2 months
i have already decided to stop snacking, cut out biscuits etc
i don't eat fast food very often regardless
and i will run for 30 mins approx 3 times a week
what can i do to speed up the process and ensure lasting results?

halo
Rating
Running,aerobic exercices ,stretching and Drink lot of water. Avoid juices,meat,egg yoke

eat egg white,Jowar,wheat and greens in low quantities

ashleighsmashleigh
Rating
YOULL HEAR THIS A MILLION TIMES... eat healthy, and exercise often. when you exercise push yourself to the limit and really pay attention to what your eating. your young so your metabolism cant be that bad. cardio is great for weight loss but what really speeds up your metabolism is muscle although muscle weighs more than fat.. you should pay so much attention to how much you weigh, but how your body feels. keep up the exercise and before you know it youll see the results. best wishes.

PuCcI
Do a ten minute sit up push up jumping jack routine with a stretch every morning. Maybe try to get the Alli pill. It is a great assistance. You may want to start counting calories. Keep a journal of what you eat so that you can be aware of you fat intake. YOu can also try to do one of those natural home remedy drinks for a colonic. That will get all the mess out of you and you can drop up to like 2lbs maybe. It works. Go to google and type in natural colon cleanse and that'll get you the imfo you need,

Ally
Rating
Idk if it works for everyone. But in fourth grade I stopped eating sweets for about two months.
No sweets. Whatsoever. Nothing unhealthy. For two months.
I also ate VERY lightly. Usually no breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, and maybe a sandwich and soup for dinner.
And aside from all that I was very active and did many sports.
I lost about 20 pounds in two months.
GOOD LUCK :D

ha ha
sun salutations

forever taken
wanting to do it for your self can help
and drink LOTS of water but not to much
because you could actually drink TO MUCH water I'm some cases

and just a 3 meal a day should do it
and dieting doesn't mean
you cant have the odd treat

good luck :)

Sonia O
Rating
if you're trying to lose weight you should really give Acai Berry a shot! i saw it on oprah and i'm trying it myself right now.. got a 14-day FREE trial from this site!

kcin 300
Rating
Do cardio workouts, like billy banks workout.the kick boxing one.

Hannah Banana
Rating
I think maybe if you try to walk even more if you need to buy a bottle of milk walk if you want to go a friends house walk. If you do this it will also lower the stress in your life and makes you feel great ;D you should never result to bulemia or anorexia these are both horrible and make your stress levels go through the roof. Listening to happy music while walking like Lily allen or kate Nash they both also have attitude in it you can walk for hours and not notice IT'S GREAT!!

Ms.Firefly
Rating
Drink lots of water.
Don't have anything that is high in sugar (no soda, no cakes...etc)
Do alot of walking.
If your going someplace that isn't too far from your house (like a store or school...) walk instead of taking the car.
If your bored or have nothing to do exercise.
For example if you are spending some time on the computer sit at the computer for about 10 minutes, then get up and walk around or do jumping jacks or sit ups for about 5 minutes then go back to what you were doing and so on. So if your sitting in one place for a long time get up every few minutes.

Like if you are watching tv get up and walk around/situps/jumping jacks during the commercials

atsc75
57 kgs looks HOT. 50 kgs DOES NOT. 50 kgs is too thin and unhealthy looking. 57 kgs looks skinny still, but in a fit and healthy way.

foreversandiegogirl
Rating
Cardio, cardio, cardio

P-L-A-Y-E-R
Don't eat less but eat more good food and exercise more just don't hurt your self

Othman A
Rating
u r weight is defiantly matching ur height, the best weight for u is 65 to 70
but its ur choice ,anyways i strongly recommend not eating with in the four hours b4 going to bed, it helped me a lot and i lost a lot of weight using that

sunflower2052002
Rating
eat less,exercise more

Brent
honestly? crystal meth.

Homer Z. Crowder, IV
Rating
Translating this for our American friends who don't know the metric system (including me):

You're 5 feet 9 inches tall and weigh 125 pounds.
You want to lose 15 pounds in two months to get down to 110.
I think that's too thin for you.

At your height and age 125 pounds sounds great. Don't try to lose the weight. You aren't anywhere near even overweight.

Puppylover
You do not sound like your overweight, girls at the age of thirteen can weigh around 52 kgs. It might be very hard to get down to 50 as this mightn't be very healthy. You should definitely go for walks everyday. Also try not just to walk but do something like biking, swimming, rock-climbing, sports etc as this will make it more interesting for yourself and you will be more likely to look forward to exercising. Try not to eat too much, don't stuff yourself at every meal. Try to eat healthy food with lots of energy before you go for a walk as this will keep you going. Always eat healthily.

Maria
If you lose that much weight you will be ill. This is why teenagers need their parents to monitor their diets.

Tato
Rating
don't eat anything that has wheat. gl!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy