Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do u think this is fat?
im 16 years old and i weight 130lbs and im about 5'4. if i am how much weight should i ...

Am I fat????????
I'm 13 i'm 5'3 and i'm 36 in (bust) 30 in (waist) 36 (hips)
and I weigh 129. I know i'm curvy compared to stick figured people (no offense) but am I fat?...

I am a 16 year old male and I am 5'11 188 pounds i got a fat stomach. Will I get taller if I workout?

How can i lose weight by summer of '09?
Currently i am 130 pounds :(
i'm just looking for a routine that i can easily do from now throughout my school year. My school is right across from the YMCA and near the pool which also has ...

Is diet soda really that bad for you?
Everyone says that diet Coke is sooo bad for you...I have even heard that it is worse than regular Coke. But I really feel like I need it. I stopped drinking regular about 6 months ago and now I ...

Should i gain weight? [*pic included*]?
ok so for about 3 years now i have been really insecure about my body built.
i have been told by many people they wish they were built like me.
but i feel like they're not being honest....

Why can't I stop drinking pop?
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. It's driving me crazy. I drink diet, but it's still not good for me....

Is this alot i have eaten today?
i feel realy upset because i ate alot, i'm on my period though but i keep snacking, today i ate; is this too much and just because of one day will i gain weight tommorow?
(i'm going to ...

Is it possible to lose 30 pounds in a month?
Please be honest and please don't tell me that it's not possible cause I believe it is I just need a second opinion and can you tell me how, I took a BMI and it said that i'm obese for ...

I need to lose weight!!?
i am 5ft 4and weigh 148lbs. just a year ago i weighed 110lbs, but so much stress and unfortunate events have turned me into an emotional eater. i really need to stop gaining and get healthy and fit ...

Does anybody know an easy way to lose weight?
not that i'm fat or anything but i juss need to kno okay maybe i am a lil but i need a summer bod asap!...

How do you get rid of sweet cravings??

Additional Details
i dont buy the sweets- my family eats really unhealthy so sweets and junk are always around me. sometimes it gets ...

Is it healthy to go one week eating nothing but fruits and vegetables.?
i'm not fat or anything, but i do eat a lot of unhealthy juke food (mostly fastfoods).
i'm sure that i may look good on the outside, but it may not be good on the inside. ...

Im 12 and need to loose weight?
wat pills could i take LEGALLY take to gain muscle and loose wait look at this page

http://www.trinibusiness Details
i weigh 275...

Yesterday i ran a marathon on a treadmill totally naked, and barefoot. now my feet hurt. what do i do?

I'm 5'10 and I weigh 145 lbs. is that fat??
What weight would be good??
Additional Details
My body is all proportioned but i have really long legs ...

Does thinking burn calories?
i've been wondering, does thought burn calories?...

How can I stop eating junk food?
Whenever I'm hungry or bored I always seem to eat some type of junk food. I can't seem to stop myself, and it's making me fat. For exampIe, my uncle just came round with some chocolate ...

Im really short.?
Ok so im really short.
14 years old and 5'0
does drinkimg milk work?
if it does
how many cups do i need to drink in a day?...

Am I wayy to skinny.????
I am 12 years old and I read another question & it said to check your BMI & it said that normal was 18.5-24.9 but I am 13.6 woaahhhh rightt!!!!...

Christy
I love my Man, but at a slight mistake he gets really mad at me, what do i do 4 him to believé im not cheating

Boom
Many guys are like this...he's just being overprotective. He may have reasons if you go out alot or if you have cheated on him in the past. Spend your time with him and give him lots of booty...that's all you can do.

jellybaby
you don't need this kind of relationship get out before it's two late

Jo Ann
Rating
You know your man does not trust you. If he even find faults in everything you do, your man is so insecure that he projects his insecurities to you.

Respect yourself. You do not need a man who belittles you and who does not trust you.

It is not your fault. It is HIS.

I_c_all
couple things.
1. has he been hurt badly in past relationships. many times we act out that way when we fear you may treat us badly or like an ex did.

2. hes just one of those evil machismo chauvinist pigs, that don't know how to treat a woman. are you gorgeous and not meeting his behavioral standards...do your looks and behavior contradict one another?

Trish D
Rating
He sounds abusive - leave him. There are plenty men out there who will respect and trust you.

Ya-sai
Rating
Your man has low self esteem and needs anger management. Get him into counselling or leave, he will get worse in future.

Lilac Lady
Rating
There are two things you need to ask yourself: 1, why does he think I'm cheating? (Maybe you work late or he has seen you with another man, or you used to cheat on your ex's and he knows you are capable of it even if you aren't) So why would he think this way, then you can start to change whatever it was. 2, Is he cheating on you and he is trying to turn it around to you to take the attention off himself, or he has cheated before and can see some signs of the things he used to do.
The other things of course are that he could just be really jealous and not have any confidence or he may have some kind of illness - seriously, it may just be that he has took much sugar in his system and gets annoyed very easily, or too much coffee that gets him agitated, you get the brunt of it because your closest to him!?!?!?

clairexxxx
wot do u mean mitake have u cheated on him in the past

normantrousdale@btinternet.com
Unfortunately there's nothing YOU can do, the problem is his,it will probably get worse my dear.
I don't know your situation but if you can - get out of the relationship asap.
He'll come up with every excuse to try and make you stay and will probably become nasty so make sure that your not alone with him when you break up.

Cody W
Start doing his laundry, duh.

cuccumber
Rating
hay i think this is ur first question, congrates on joining , it is difficult to answer ur question because if i look at from ur mans point of u, first i should know what makes him not believe in u ,if he really loves u he should u ,i think this is some kind of insecurity i mean not believeing in u

Justme@#*&$
Rating
Do what I did to my husband, tell him that since his put so much energy into convincing himself that your cheating that his going to have to use the same energy to convince himself that your not. And that your not going to play that game of having to prove your not for the rest of your life.Once you start having to prove it he'll never let you stop.

presidentofallantarctica
Rating
Look him right in the eye and say, "If you don't trust me, you shouldn't be with me, now quit pestering me all the time with silly accusations."

deed
Rating
He is a controller........get out now! Been there, done that! It is hell on earth to live like that. You deserve better.........

LONDONER ©
Well if there's no trust it's pretty hard to maintain a healthy relationship isn't it? I think you need to sit him down and tell him that when he accuses you of cheating it hurts you very much as you feel as though he's suggesting you're a wh*re with no morals.

Maybe if you were to let him know that his accusations are really hurting you he may realise that it's wrong and won't do it again.

That's my thought but you know what he's like so maybe this won't work?

brand_new_monkey
Nothing. This man does not trust you, and never will. He will get abusive and it will just get worse.

Paula
Whatever his underlying reason he still knows right behaviour from wrong behaviour. IT WON'T IMPROVE! If someone cannot accept someone else for who they are in all respects then that is their problem - do not make his problems your problem. No person either male or female should have to continually prove themselves innocent. No one should allow someone else to determine their mood. So you ask what to do ?. . . Get on with your own life and leave him and his accusations and your long line of defences behind you . . . before you lose your self-esteem , self confidence and strength of character.

me
Rating
well where theres no trust there no love

michaeljennings37
trust you have got to have that if he does not trust you there is not much there.

happyflamepepper
Rating
Your man sounds like a bit of a bully. You sound like you have already started to blame yourself for his behaviour. Well hey, guess what, ITS NOT YOUR FAULT. He has no right to treat you so bad. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. Do not let him continue to bully you. Talk to him, he maybe feels insecure. Ask him to get help. If he is not prepared to try and change his attitude towards you then walk away. You deserve to be treated better.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy