I just realized I gained 239 pounds in a two year period. How did it sneak up on me??

Kenna Coconut™
hmmm
stress? having kids? lack of excersise, motavation to get up and around, health problems that make you more susceptible to gaining weight, poor diet, lack of exersize, ect

dpcarras2007
being pregnant with a goat is not easy i'm sure. Keep your head up it will come out in no time!

Zentraed
Hon, don't kid yourself. That's an average of 10 pounds per month. How many pant sizes did you increase? There's no sneaking about it. Not only did you eat too much, you kept eating more and more and more.

sandybelle00
Rating
You may have a medical condition or a genetic predisposition to gain weight. I'd recommend consulting a doctor.

Alyssa
watch what u eat.

BJ025
Rating
Holy smokes! I would get tested for a thyroid problem. That dosent seem normal.

Moxie Crimefighter
Are you trying to be funny?
If not, my guess is that you've been hitting the Twinkies a little hard.

Lyn B
Rating
ONE COOKIE AT A TIME. Those varmints are pretty sneaky.
That skinny person inside of you screaming to get out...shut her up with a cookie.

You got it over time and you can lose it over time.

· It is important to maintain a good diet so you don't compromise your health. Damage done because of lack of nutrition is not worth a nice body. Some diet damage cannot be fixed.
·
· When you deprive your brain,(your brain craves sugar) the brain will take other body cells to convert to the elements that it needs. And the cells it takes are BRAIN cells. OOPS. I don't want to lose brain cells to have thin legs. But I would like to have both.

DECIDE TO MAKE A LIFE CHANGE TO A HEALTHY LIFE STYLE.

1) fruits and veggies, all you want, organic, raw, vine-ripe if possible. Steamed is OK, sautéed is OK even canned or frozen is OK, but lots of them.
2) limited or no meat.
3) nothing fried
4) no FAST FOOD- is junk, no nutrition, empty calories
5) NO PROCESSED FOOD. if you can't pronounce it don't eat it.
6) nothing white, salt, sugar, mayo, milk, (or at least in moderation.
7) NO DAIRY-dairy is great for baby cows, your body does not even digest it properly. check out www.notmilk.com
8) EXERCISE- and be sure to refresh your body with water and fresh fruit
9) NO PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS. Muscle is made from water, replace the water. You get enough protein from the food you eat, You get more protein from spinach than the supplements you take and your body does not get toxic on food protein the way it will with supplements. Supplements can really tax you liver.
10) Good supplement would be Omega 3, and Juice Plus+
http://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/pages/Home....
11) NO CARBONATED DRINKS, or at least limited. They actually dissolve the calcium in your bones.
12) Calories in calories out.

AND DON'T GO NUTS, MODERATION.

Amanda B
That really couldn't be considered sneaking. Portion control is always good, along with exercise.

rainbowmatrixs
Depression I would guess..........but it didn't sneak up you saw it, every piece of food...but You have a choice to continue or try juicing some live food cells for that live cell body of yours and let it just melt off.

Ashes
have you not been watching your weight or what you eat?
if your realy worried about it start a diet plan and start by going for regular walks

Chris
How did it manage to "sneak" up on you. That sort of thing doesn't sneak up on you. I think you had a good idea of what you were doing.

travis0393
it depends on what your have been eating and what you have been doing like laying on the couch and eating potato chips you should try to do some exercises

Emmi C.
Rating
wtf!?!?!!? u seriously need to watch wat ur eating and when. if u sit down 2 watch a movie and bring a small bowl of popcorn thats fine. but when u r finished and go get a bowl of ice cream, and some twizzlers thats where the problem is!! also watch proportions. per serving u r only supposed to eat an amount of meat equal to the size of a deck of cards. don't get super sized anything!! do a 15 excersise session with urself everyday and i'm sure u'll lose it quickly when u eat right 2. good luck with it! :)

dactek
Fisrt of all, watch today's Oprah show. (LAWL)
It actually explains alot to people like you.
You should figure out whats making you depressed and then make a list of things that you think will make you happy. Then day by day do one of them, you'll feel accomplished and this will keep you off of eating.

smurphgirl131
Rating
i didnt know 239 pounds COULD sneak...

JK
Does that really "sneak" up on you???

emperornam
Rating
The answer lies in your profile name. You're on Prozac? A side effect of Prozac is weight gain. Ask your doctor to switch you to Zoloft or some other SSRI.

Tylenol Johnson
Rating
oh wowwwww ....

that is all.

atheism_and_rats
Rating
More likely its you sneaking to McGreedys twice a day in a two year period, then asking "How did THAT get there"?

fuzzykitty
I suspect you had your mind focused on other things, and Possibly some of the blame can be put on Meds that slow down your metabolism... Now..you do need to watch what you eat. and cut down drastically on the amounts you consume... Yup! For the rest of your life... Um! are you depressed yet ??... Life has a way of slapping us around... Now that you recognize that a problem is ( Very much in evidence... You can systematically devise a way of fixing it. Hugs...

kitycitycat
Rating
thats alot, i only gained like 20 pounds, u need to go on a diet, i am and its hard but im sure well get ther..... eventually

bloodknux
Maybe you haven't been paying attention to your diet or your eating habits...maybe a doctor could tell you

G V
Rating
Depression, feeling lonely. Start walking around the block a few times a week and just be aware of what you are eating now. Don't feel bad, we all wake up one day and say, how did I end up this way? Emotionally or physically. Just take it one step at a time.

NAQ
lay off the pizza and mcdonalds. big macs dont really sneak up on you. people usually take it willingly.

my friend used to eat cookie dough rolls like candy bars, and then she would say "i dont know how i got so fat"

rooster_cruzer
you musta been busy stuffing your face

Stuck in the middle of nowhere
How could that much weight just sneak up on someone. You must be kidding, right?

Trick Love Da Kids
From eating. That is very dangerous thing to do. Basically you probably have a negative balance. You should exercise and eat healthier more than sitting around or eating junk food.

emerald_wang85
did you eat like two people whole or something?

Gummy Bear
One cheeseburger at a time.

honey dipp
239 british pounds? congrats merry christmas