Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What is the fastest way to lose 15 lbs -20 lbs in 2 weeks ??
I have a beach party coming up in 2 weeks, i want to lose at least 15 lbs by then, i would just like straight answers , thank ...

I am 5'2 ad I weigh between 120-124 pounds.. Should I loose more weight???

I need to lose 40 pounds how do i do it???!! It seems impossible.....?

How bad is it to drink underage?
Im only 16 but everywhere me and my friends go it always seems like a beer fest. I dont hang around bad kids but going to a party is a regular thing. Ive never drinked before and eat extremely ...

Who's to blame for childhood obesity?
Is it the parents, the schools, the media, the kids, genetics, or any new theories?...

How can i lose 10 pounds in two weeks.?
I do situps. But i gain muscle weight. my BMI is 23.55....

How much would a 5'5" girl who wears size 0 or 00 weigh?
my uncle is worried his daughter might have an eating disorder but we just need her weight (and she's 17, so she's not gonna give it up). being 5'5" of medium build, how much ...

Why do i keep gaining weight?
2003 20yearsold 5'5 135

2004 21yearsold 5'5 142

2005 22yearsold 5'5 153 i started dieting

2006 23yearsold 5'5 170 met with doctor on proper eating ...

What is the most effective stress remover?????

What should I do to lose weight without doing exercise? I am kinda Lazy LOL!!?

How much weight should i lose?
I am 16 year old guy who is overweight at 215 pounds. How much should I lose to be healthy weight? I was thinking of trying to get to 195 for starters because i am pretty muscular i guess so that ...

How do I start losing weight?
I know all of the basics- I have tried everything- now that I am so big, how do I get started? It hurts to move- people call me lazy- I am not lazy, I am lost in this huge heavy body. I do walk, no ...

Does anyone know how i can stop eating crisps and fatty foods?
i have a perminant craving for crisps and everything else fatty know how i can stop?...

How can you lose weight in a week?

Is it true that carbs really are bad?
I've heard about it and how you should avoid having too many if you want to lose weight. Is it true?
Additional Details
Wow wasn't expecting that many answers! thanks. Gonna be ...

How can i lose 10 inches off my waist line in 2 weeks?
Hey im trying to lose some weight so i look good in my dress for my semi. But I need some help. Got any suggestions?
Additional Details
sorry i meant 1-3 ...

I have a question in weight?
my friend thinks she's fat. she is about 5'3" and weighs about 102lbs. if that is so that's she's over weight.. then what are good exercises for 13 year old girls to do?...

Is 105 pounds too much for a 13 year old ballerina?
My friend is always worried about her weight, but I told her she is fine. She is always talking about ballerina's of her height ( 5'1") and is worried 105 is too much. What do you ...

Is loosing 5lbs a week in weight too much?
I have been doing my own diet which consists of low calories
and exercising for an hour per day i have managed to loose
1lb a day is that healthy.
I lost 19lbs in just 3 weeks and ...

Bubble Butt?
If I tell a girl she has a bubble butt do you think she'll get upset?...

Gopher
I have a slow heart rate. What can I do to speed it up? What's wrong?

JULIE
Rating
Some people have slower hearts rates and some have a faster heart rate. I wouldn't worry about it. And I certainly wouldn't do anything, but exercise, to increase my heart rate.

Christina
Rating
idk whats wrong.

run, and dont walk. just keep running and when your done dont walk, just rest.

pointblizzy
Rating
Baby sit some of Laquisha's kids...Then you'll have high blood pressure

bluegirl08
try to be a little more active. try walking on a treadmill for 15 minutes a day the slowly increase it. weekly, or at your own pase.

Miles
Ask a doctor who went to medical school, not morons on yahoo answers.

Desparatly_in_love=(
Rating
Well, obviously you could exercise. Also, you could try eating healthier, both of these choices you've probably heard before.
In answer to you're second question, if you are elderly, overweight, or just are not very "active", yu would be suseptable to a slow heart rate.

Popchick
Start by running and breaking into a sweat, then run for about ten minutes while you are sweating. Then two days later, do the same. Keep doing that every other day and your heart rate will go up. It is good to have a slow heart rate, I have one and the only problem is that I pass out alot

sweeet_13
Rating
get ur heart pumping...work out, go for a run, eat more fruit & vegtables

ami je tumar
Rating
nothings wrong. it gets slow as you age. if u want a fast heart rate run allot and eat healthy.

Fransuasa G
Do sports, drink coffee(but don't kill yourself with too much of it!!!). Sometimes people who are skinny and miniature get slower heart rate and lower blood preassure.
One way or another if you are really concerned and if it really impairs your physical activity talk to your doc.

Amanda L
Rating
Gradually start running, but don't start off too strong. Make it a gradual thing. Good luck.

TheFlowerLady
Rating
This is a question for a medical doctor, not some random answerer on this board. Get yourself to a doctor who can advise you on this.

FadeAfterfall
Rating
Wrong? I doubt anything is WRONG. people are different but if you feel you need to speed it up take some all natural supplements like niacin (found with the vitamins) or cinnamon. Other foods can also help with speeding up your heart rate and metabolism.

Joe W
Slow is good. You don't want it faster. Slower = healthier.

Unless you mean you don't think you're being active enough... in which case, be more active. 8-)

Air
work out more

robynfitness
Rating
The slower your resting heart rate the healthier your cardiovascular system! So I wouldn't worry. To determine your resting heart rate, take your pulse for 15 seconds as soon as you wake up and times it by 4.

Normal resting heart rate for adults is about 72 beats per minute, so if your under that good job!

So nothings wrong with you, it's actually a good thing :)

William
Rating
haha ur lucky u have a slow heart rate
the less blood ur heart pumps out the easier it has to work and that means u are in better shape
it also means u will live longer

Slower=healthier. Faster=not healthy

Jasmine
start excersing and eating healthy

Damocles
Rating
A slow heart rate is a good thing. It is a sign that you are healthy. Don't change anything.

Sean S
if you have a slow heart rate then that means your healthy, unless its below fourty, my heart rate is 48. if you can tell me your heart rate then i will beable to give u more info

Briza
A slow heart rate is not neccessarily a bad thing. Talk to your doctor. You may just have an athletic heart.

lcpanther67
nothing is wrong....do you exercise a lot (it can actually slower your heart rate, which can be good) BUT drink things like coffee or cokes and get that caffeine higher if you think you gotta raise it

aznbratti9
Rating
What is your heart rate? If it's around 70-75 while at rest, it's fine. It'd be even slower if you're an athlete. That would be due to your body's adjustment to a more strenuous environment. If your heart rate is slower, it's better for your body because otherwise, your heart's chambers wouldn't have enough time to fill up with as much blood to distribute throughout the body. And of course, since your blood carries oxygen to other parts of your body, it's not a bad thing lol.

Bosh
A slow heart rate means that your heart is so strong, it can pump more blood in one pump than someone else's meaning yours is strong and healthy.
Don't Panic!
YOUR HEART IS FINE!!! :D

Mint Mouse
You're probably just born with it, and it's usually pretty natural. For example, I have a really high resting heart rate, but I've had this all my life and there's nothing actually wrong with me. Having a slow heart rate may even indicate that you are especially fit and that things take less exertion for you than for others. However, there is a condition called bradycardia that would explain this, and is usually associated with symptoms like dizziness, tiredness, difficulty exercising, chest pains and palpitations, confusion and faintness. If you experience any of these, I would recommend you see your doctor to determine if you have this. They can help you find treatment in order to regulate your heartbeat. Good luck!

|Absolutism| vs. |Relativism|
Rating
It's good that is slow. it means the heart doesn't need to pump as hard to do the same job as other's heart because you're probably healthy.

spygirl1112
slow is ok...especially if you are already athletic. people think that athletes have a fast heart rate...thats not true. now, too slow is bad. without knowing exactly how slow i cant really say for sure that youre ok. anything less then 55 and we start to worry. and anything more then 120 we start to worry too. i would recommend that you get checked by a doctor and see what they want you to do.

Vince P
Rating
Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?
Then think of what you did
And how I hope to God he was worth it.
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin.
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better ****
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy