Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do i eat too much I'm 14 and a girl and eat around 1500- 1800 calories a day is that to much?

Additional Details
i dont eat any sweets and im a vegaterian and i try to exercise a few times each ...

Im a 15 year old skrawny boy so.. how do i get abs fast without going to a gym?
i need to know details please, dont tell me " just do crunches", give me a plan thats easy to stick to and has results FAST, also.

i have red hair and am never really ...

Who agrees with me?
obese women should not wear tight shirts,tight jeans,short skirts,bikini's,short shorts etc..??
and
having they're belly fat and rolls hanging out all over with these ''...

What is a good weight-loss pill that actually works?
I want to start losing weight now- twenty pounds, hopefully- so I can fit into my dress for graduation. Know any good ones that aren't really expensive and work fast and good?...

I have big tommy i really need flat tommy and i dont need exercise?
please i really need help before its get to late....

Why isn't being fat a disability?
i run 3 miles a day and dont eat over 3000 calories. this has been my routing for 7 years now and im 390 pounds. i do have excellect cholesterol and good blood pressure but i never loose weight....

Am I anorexic?Please help!?
Can someone be anorexic without starving themselves?
I've been told I'm anorexic because my friends insist I'm skinny but I tell them I'm fat [Because I am]
A few of my ...

I'm struggling to put weight on?
I'm 5'3 and weight 7 stone (98lbs)

I eat 3 full meals a day and I get full after that...but I look so thin and I hate it, It's making me miserable. People ask all the time ...

Trying to loose the weight!!?
Im an overweight woman and have tried to join weight watchers. the problem is i have this MAJOR sweet tooth. Any ideas how to calm the cravings? Real advise please....

For a 5'7 14 yr. old whats fat?
just wondering ...

How do i approach my gf?
She is on a kick to loose weight and started taking this new FDA approved pill. The pill causes you to poop out all of the fat in your body as your body digests it, she must be on the can a good 7 ...

How tall are you?
Is it better to be over or under 6 feet? (180 centimetres)...

How many hours before you go to bed?
should you stop drinking water and why?...

Am i overweight?
im twelve years old and im around 120 pounds but i do work out occasionally and i always try to eat right am i overweight... if so what are some tips??...

What is the best sport I should do to lose weight?

Is my weight normal?
i'm almost 15, i am 4 feet eleven inches, & i weight about 90 pounds. is that normal?...

Ok iam a girl and weigh 115 lb im also 5'4 am i fat or over weight???
im a girl whos 13 going to be 14 real soon and weigh 115 lb .
im 5'4 i think im kinda fat!!...

HELLLPP!! how do i get abs before summer?!?
i dont wanna have to change my diet..how do i get abs?...

I want my husband to gain 12 pounds but he does not eat a lot. What can I do, what can i give him to eat...?
so he can gain some more weight? Any idea? Help please.
Additional Details
Ok, for all of you who are bashing me without even knowing anything, he wants this too so its a favor i'...

Is it possible to lose 80 pounds around 5 to 6 months?
I am 5 foot 5 and I weigh 207 lbs, I am 14 years old. I want to try and have atleast 20 bs off by june. Can anyone tell me if this is possible, and how, without having surgery of any kind. Answers ...

junkme
I eat alot but don't gain weight?
I eat the amount like any normal human does. And I do eat alot sometimes. But I just don't gain much weight. And I realise I don't see my tummy bulging when my stomach is full or too full. While a bulging tummy is commonly seen in many people, especially after meals.

Why is this so?

modelchick_nj
Rating
Don't question it, just be happy and thankful, but watch out in a few years when you start getting older and your metaolism starts to wear down, because it will catch up to you.

*Rock*Girl*
Rating
I'm the same way. 2 words "high metabolism." It's a blessing!

ºMuslimº
Rating
You got a high metabolism

bflander8ed
I would say your metabolic rate is high and your body can burn all the food you eat before it turns to fat. Or maybe you have worms. If you want to experiance a tummy, go to your favorite fast food place and get alot of food, stay up late one night so you are really tired, and don't eat anything all day so you are really hungry. Then right before you go to sleep eat all the fast food and go to sleep it might hurt at first take some NyQuil or something if you have to, to make sure you go to sleep. once you're asleep your metabolic rate will slow down and all that food will have a chance to turn into fat.

Mandy_Lea
i dont know but it is the same for me, i think its somehting about your metabolism

?
Rating
your metabolism just works better than most people especially if your veryactive. i was the same until i became bedridden for 6 months now im fat

treznorfan
Rating
I dunno. Consider yourself lucky (or unlucky). I eat very little and lose way to much weight... It's school. I'm going to head a protest. TOO MUCH WORK IN COLLEGE!!!!!

~O.N.E.~
Just a guess, so dont go crazy or anything.

You could have a condition called hyper-thyroidism, which means an over-active thyroid. Thyroid is the muscle in your neck responsible for your body's metabolism and breakdown of sugars. If its over-active, then your body is breaking down food faster than normal.

As a result, a person who has this (including me) can eat as much as they want, but hardly gain any weight.

WAY TO CHECK: if you have hyper-thyroidism, then your body will feel hotter than usual, especially when you are outside. Best to check with a doctor as hyper-thyroidism can lead to death in extreme cases.

caprio4us
Rating
me too.......

Hez
you are blessed with a fast metabolism! your body processes food and breaks it down faster than normal.be thankful. if you want to put on some weight talk to your doctor about the safest way to do it, otherwise enjoy eating whatever you want and not having to worry about it.

smirf
Rating
A person I know was told he`s allergic to 34 different foods, including rice, beans, chicken, pork, corn, etc.

He is very skinny, and it was explained to him that it was because of his allegies. Because his body rejects these foods (it`s not like he get all swollen or anything) his body doesnt take their nutrients.

He cant eat them for 4 months, but he gradually will. In the meantime, he`s taking some medicines.

It didnt make any sense to me before, but now I understand that really skinny people suffer as much as fat people because they feel like there`s nothing they can do about it...

Maybe you should vivit a specialized doctor...

Good luck!

♡LiL♥Kitten♡
Rating
high metabolism

heehawfromall
LUCKY YOU

FAST METABOLISM? METABOLIZES NUTRIENTS QUICKLY

BULGING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION

STEVE89
Rating
You must have to much nostril hair

Blue
Because you are a lucky lucky person!

vicki.lambie1@btinternet.com
Rating
y r u worry about this!!! think ur self lucky!! most people complain about gettin a bulging tummy n ur askin y u dunt get 1!!!

Mickey's gurl
Rating
Count your blessings.

gladiator27m
Rating
whats ur age?

JRob
Rating
darn you - i can't look at a chocolate bar without gaining weight

snuggles24_04
a lot of times the best way to LOSE weight is to eat mnay times during the day...you're keeping your metabolism going...lucky you!

dbgyog
Rating
How much you eat is less important; how much you digest and assimilate is most important.
You should exercise regularly to keep you body atmosphere - homeostasis - natural.
You should not eat unless you feel a good hunger.
Avoid overeating in any case. These tips will solve your problem.
Best Luck.

wakeflawchic
Rating
You just have a high metabolism. It is completely and totally genetic for some people to FORTUNATELY have flat stomachs 24/7, whether they just ate the entire Dollar Menu at McDonalds or not.

Mommymonster
Rating
Oh, if we all had this problem.

Stewie Griffin
you're fat

?
Rating
Enjoy it. When you reached middle age, you'll make up for it.

-j.
You have a high metabolism. This may be genetic, or it may be influenced by your age (which you don't specify); a lot of teenagers have higher metabolisms, so can eat more without putting on much weight. This may change as you age, so be careful about developing poor eating habits.

sobrien
Rating
I have the same problem, (yes fatty, being skinny is a problem) all i do is eat, and workout, or sit here and answer questions,

so i should be gaining weight, I am cut and happy with my body, but my arms have no meat other than muscle. and it makes them look twiggy,

tho it does help in a fight, since they think your small

paul_m_moriarty
Rating
you have a high metabolism and you would have to eat a lot more than would feel comfortable to distend your stomach

Austin
Congratulations on your high metabolic rate and yourself lucky. Some big people want to lose weight and can't no matter how hard they try. This goes the same to those thin ones who want to gain weight but can't no matter how much they eat. But then again, your metabolism might change as you grow older, as it tends to slow down...thus you start to put on some pounds. So be as active in life as you can to maintain your metabolism in a tip-top shape!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy