Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm a 13 year old girl, i weigh 127 am I over weight?

Additional Details
My height is 5'2.........

What to eat if you are feeling shakey/faint?
Hi, I have a feeling that I'm not eating enough to satisfy my body since I have increase my activity level.
Is there a good food that will help me not feel shakey/faint during the day that ...

What do guys like better, blondes or brunettes?

Is this fat!!!!!!!!?
im 5'1.5" tall and i weigh 110 pounds or 109 am i fat i def think i am but am i? b4 i diet i wanna no im 13 by the way
Additional Details

How much should the average 12 year old weigh?

How much is a sensible amount of weight to lose in a week?
I want to lose a stone and a half by November the 1st? Is it possible? Is it healthy?...

10 points for best answer..please help?
Im currently staying at my boyfriends house for another week (ive been here for a month). His mother and sister have been eating my food:( Its kind of bothering me because i only eat certain type of ...

Why is anorexic/skinny considered attractive?
Why?! Why don't people love Kelly Brook's body more than those sticky girls. Haven't they seen her beautiful curves?! And she eats right too!

Why is size zero considered ...

Which is the best time of day for working out?
or does it matter? Also is it better to work out at the same time every day or does it not matter? I want to do what works ...

Do you find losing weight difficult?

What will happen if i don't eat anything for a long time?
i just started to not eating anything today but im going to do this for another month to see if i loose weight what will ...

I feel like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not?
I ate dinner about 2 hours ago. I have this pang in my stomach that feels like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not. I eat pretty well, I just get these cravings for food before I go to bed. What&...

I heard eating food at night IS NOT FATTENING??
Is this person right, or just high?? ...

I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my ...

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!...

What is a good way to lose weight at home maybe besides excersing???
Please tell me something i can do to lose weight at home besides excersing please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Do i sound over weight?
be honest!!!!

im 15 almost 16 and im
guys would you that
"5'4" and i weigh 134...

Am i overweight?

Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght ...

I suck but so do you.
I didn't work out today and now I feel guilty?
Is this such a bad setback? I didn't have work or anything else to do today and I told myself I was going to workout a lot but I ended up lying in bed all day. I work out at least 3-5 times a week.
Additional Details
alright I admit im just looking for some reassurance I know its not bad.

Riggs
it's good to take a day or two off, you need to give your body time to rest and repair itself, if you feel that guilty, just work out harder tomorrow, that's what I do ;)

teejay7175
Rating
if you feel that bad get on the floor do 100 pushups and 200 sit ups!

iloveyou
Rating
nah

satirical_4_irus
Oh dude... Don't even worry about it. Sometimes it's better for your body to take that extra day for a rest. You'll actually just get more recovery for your muscles. So in all reality you're actually benefiting more than you're losing. I'm a body builder, and I workout 3 days a week. I'm a firm believer in taking extra days off!! I'm also a firm believer in listening to your body!! It's a good possibility that your body was trying to tell you something... and it's a good thing you listened to it!
Working out 5 days a week is quite a bit.... and you'll find over time that you wont really need to do it that often to get great results. I'm 230 solid muscle, and I got that way by listening to my body... If my body tells me that's it's too tired to work out, then I listen to it. I've gotten greater results from simply allowing body to recuperate instead of hitting the weights all the time.

Kaliman
Its good to take a day at some point training only hurts the body you have to let your body heal before you start to destroy it again. If it does not rebuild you cant tear it down again.

Amy
Rating
It's fine to take a break every once and awhile.

arrongh
NM just get a day off maybe u can get tht day back u know

MissE
Rating
Don't worry about it, everyone deserves a lazy day. Tomorrow is another day, so exercise tomorrow and don't stress

Lizabethe
Rating
One day is not a setback unless you make it one. Everyone has days when they slip, are sick... or just don't feel like it. Forcing yourself on those days (as long as they're only occasional) will only turn your attitude against working out. It should be something that you want to do. Just get back on track tomorrow. Everybody deserves a break sometimes!

The Almighty
Rating
then you be trippin!

cyco52
theres no harm in 1 day.. just dont make a habbit of it or youll fall into this habbit and end up not caring... u may be lacking motivation or your body just needs rest

jerry g
Rating
ahh i feel guilty too but thats when i have stuuf to do and i cant work out u just sat around !!!!! com on ofcourse ur gonna fell guilkty

Antonio
sometimes u need rest and no muscle is really built unless u rest

sexywhiteguy
i do the same thing. just enjoy resting for the day then get back in routine tomorrow.

Kelly
You dont need to feel guilty, but try not to do that too often, i you made a promise to yourself.
If you have a weight loss goal, if you stick with it, you will feel really good when you reach that goal.

I guess what i'm trying to say is that it's okay to take a break once in a while, but try to keep the promise that you made to yourself...

:)

David K
I try working out everyday but there are some days that i just dont feel like it but my body is in great condition... just dont worry about one day and its alright to take days off here and there.

westsoundfc_21
Rating
hmm 3-5 times a week huh
you missed one day...ut oh someones getting fat

Aaron D
its not too late just do some push ups our go for a run real quick you will be ok

timekiller
there is nothing wrong if you have lazy days sometimes, but make sure it doesn't become a habbit. I would feel guilty if it happened more then twice in a row or something.

Doll_Partz
It isn't too late. I have been sitting here all night saying I can't believe I'm not getting up, but I feel fat. Days not over, get up now and so something. Every calorie burned counts and you won't feel so bad. Oh and thanks for getting my butt up. I'm off to the gym!

designer
Rating
don't focus on how many days you go, just focus on going consistently. That way you do not feel like you need to be there on a certain day. Plus, if you keep it flexible, it may be better for shocking your muscles.

flow-jo
Rating
Missing one day is not a big deal at all. If you work out at least 3-5 times a week like you said, you are doing very well. Plus it is recommended to take a day to rest, if you laid in bed all day obviously your body is telling you to take a break. Just ease back into your routine tomorrow and you'll be fine.

A M
Rating
Do not give up just work out tomorrow.

Miz Peaches
Rating
I have the same issue... but just try not to beat yourself...

maamu
Rating
If you keep slacking, you will end up looking like me.

That is not a good thing.

comicbookheroe
Rating
no its okay....just don't make it a habit :)

BeachBeauty
Use that as incentive to work out harder next time. If you don't put forth the effort, you will not see any results. It's all about motivation sweetie....good luck!!!

glia♥
Rating
don't worry i promised myself i as going to get abs in 2 weeks, i haven't gone none, it's ben 2 weeks

chubbyismine
there is nothing wrong w/ that infact sum trainiers recommend a day or two off from the gym... helps relax ur muscels and u should put warm clothes on u body after a work out , at least that is what the trainer told me today and trust me she worked me to the bone lol.

BitterOldBastard
Rating
its all psychological,,,you need rest too

jesika585
everyone needs a day off

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy