Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Chubby girl needs help?
i want to loose some weight b4 school starts!
any idea how to do it quickly??
Additional Details
i want 2 drop like 15-20 ...

I plan on eating healthy, but i cannot get myself to give up gummy bears and gummy worms!!?
If i eat about five gummy worms and a handful of gummy bears a day as a snack is that okay and still considered eating healthy because the rest of the food is??
Additional Details
I said ...

Am i underweight?
I am 5'2'' and i weigh 94pds. Am i underweight ?
Additional Details
i am 13 and i do eat and i have a small ...

How can I gain weight fast??
I am very skinny...it seems like I have "no meat on my bones"...also, I am auditioning for a play in about 2 months and the character is a little thicker than I am currently..so how do I ...

Fastest & Easiest way to lose 10 pounds?
I'm 5'6 and about 98 pounds.
I want to lose 10 before swimsuit season.
Easiest way?
I have to avoid crash dieting, I recently got over that but the habits are starting to ...

Do u like junk food or healthy food?

What is the best way to naturally detox the body?
What calories, foods, and liquids are necessary? Supplements not too pricey?...

I bet nobody can answer?
O.K. this is just a question because I am curious.
I was wondering if it is possible to make yourself grow without any surgeries or diets or pills. I would really appreciate it if you could help ...

Why can people tease skinny people but skinny people cant say anything about fat people?
I am naturally skinny (i eat like a pig yet no pounds are gained!)and am tall so get lots of comments like
"are you anerexic?"
"Damn ur skinny!"
"You need to ...

PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELp!!!!! (10 POINTS???)?
can any one help me understand what is wrong with me? the thing is everytime i eat, i pig out and eat loads of junk because i feel that no matter how little i eat i think i'm going to put on ...

I have a question!?
there are a few boys at my school that are fatter than me but i still feel fat. i'm afraid if they lose weight i will be the fattest one in 9th grade. i got stuck in a gym class that has nothing ...

I think my cat died?
it is floating in a bathtub full of water and not responding to me when i touch him.
:(...

Can slim fast help me to lose 50lbs in 8 months if i stick to it?
Including that i do 20-30 mins of cardio 3 times a week?...

How do I get a flat stomach?
I really want to have a flat stomach. Please suggest things that work, and not just crunches. Thank you so much!...

How can i gain weight?
im 16, 5 feet 2 and a half inches, and i weight 94lbs. i eat alot but i dont gain any weight. during the summer last year i had ice cream with cherries, bananas and chocolate syrup, every night for 1 ...

WhyAre Fat People, Gym Teachers?

How can I loose weight?
I am 15 years old and weigh 107.

I gained weight after my parents got divorce, I miss the skinny
me.
I want to loose weight in my core, legs, and arms EVERYWHERE.

I...

How can you lose 40 pounds in 2 months?

What is a good way to stop drinking soda?

What motivates or has motivated you to loose weight?
Looking for ideas to motivate me, not so happy with myself right now so i'm gonna try.....

And any good ways you recommend?
(not including any sort of surgery)
Additional D...

Sheryl
I ate one piece of chocolate candy today. Is my diet ruined?
I'm on a 1200 calorie diet, it was a small piece of chocolate.
Additional Details
I work out an hour a day.

Iknowthisone
Rating
Yes.

Flying Sky Broom Riding Witch
Rating
Chocolate made with hydgronated palm/coconut/vegetable oil is unhealthy.
Chocolate made without those ingredients is healthy.
Masters Choice brand Swiss milk chocolate from A&P.
Toblerone is great.
It depends on which type of chocolate you ate.

***KREEM YUNG***
your cool

LindaLou
Rating
Oh, gag me with a spoon!

Nowpower
No, probably only had a couple of hundred calories tops. Breathe.

lynnjonesknight
Nah. You have to let yourself have something you enjoy every now and then.

wantsshy
Rating
The difference between thin people and fat people is often this
When a thin person "falls of the wagon " or indulges a little they get right back on track
When a fat person messes up their diet, they figure "well, I screwed it all up now" and keep on eating bad stuff

nanners
basicly all you need to do is work out an extra fifteen minutes or so, depending on how many calories were in the chocolate... If you are on the atkins diet it is different, if it is a low carb diet you pretty much just need to wait it out, you will most likely get a headache as you body returns to ketosis, (burning ketones instead of glucose for fuel) but by tomorrow you should be fine.

Lauren
No! You can eat what you want in moderation! Like one tiny piece is not going to mess you up. If it was a whole bar than maybe but, a little treat is fine!

Chris S
better to think about it as you got your dairy for the day.
It's okay.
But on this diet, make sure you don't starve yourself our get mal-nurishied (know I spelt that wrong)
but no, you did not ruin your diet.

Ella
Of course not. Now if you were to eat about five pieces...you'd have a problem.

punxnotdead
ur absolutely fin
in fact, occasional small treats like tht will help u keep away from larger tempting nasties that can REALLY ruin ur diet

Jay
Not if you drop and give me 20 pushups!

prissy_precious1989
no, it may even do you good, I am on a 1000 cal diet and ate 2 cup of sugar free ice cream only 360 cals, i had it for lunch and a mid afternoon snack, and still ended up under 1000 cals, God Bless so dont fret about 1 piece of chocolate !

?
Rating
No.

Yvonne S
Rating
I eat chocolate every day. Its good for you if you dont overeat and it doesnt put weight on me.

Andy b
no your diet is not ruined you just need to keep from getting a habit of eating chocolate.

Just a Friend
Rating
Not at all! in fact, eating a bit of dark chocolate is supposed to be good for you! Its fine, just don't worry about it! =)

My Name Is Ken
No, you probably already burnt it off. I ate a whole Twix Bar today and I'm probably not going to turn into a blimp any time soon.

BabyCakes
No
excrise and recover from it

mshb30
no, do a little exercise and itll be fine!!! cheating every now and them will not ruin you!

Angie
Please don't go on a diet. That's ridiculous. 1,200 calories is not enough, you should be eating around 2,000 minimum. And you need to be working out. Just cutting calories won't do a thing. And that piece of candy isn't a huge deal, but don't get in the habit. If you are serious about losing weight, then you should dedicate yourself to healthy eating.

xxangel1246xx
Um no. Not even close to ruining it. You have to have that cheat once in a while otherwise you'll go nuts and binge.

KatieK
Rating
Only if you choose to let it ruin your diet. You slipped up, it's in the past, as long as you get right back on track you'll be fine. :)

Makisig
Rating
Denitely NOT! One piece is good. One basket isn't.

Bond girl
Your diet is never ruined. You should just get right back onto the diet for tomorrow. One piece of candy will have little effect, but it will have some effect, and one effect is that it may make you more hungry later, hungry for more chocolate candy. So be prepared for tomorrow, and plan part of your allowed diet for those times when you are tempted. If you divide your food into three meals and two or three snacks, then you will be prepared with something to eat every time you want to eat, something that is on your diet and will not interfere with the goal that you have.

Nolagirl83
No its not ruined.
Now if you start eating more then one a day then maybe but you really shouldn't worry about one little piece of chocolate.

starbrite.
NO a small piece every day woulden't hurt

Samantha
Rating
For starters a 1200 calorie diet is not enough, you should aim for 1500 a day. Also make sure you are exercising as well. I try to do about an hour a day, but you should start off with say 15 minutes a day and work up. If you are worried about this small piece of chocolate I wouldn't be sitting at home I'd be out the door and going for a power walk. DON'T sit at home worrying about it GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!

Bill
Rating
No. Walk around the block and burn the stupid chocolate.

I dieted obsessively once, and actually pinged about a 7 calorie Hershey's Kiss. Calm down, ok?

LadyLynn
Rating
NO!! Don't think you've screwed up your diet. You're still right on track. That candy was probably only 25-30 calories. No big deal. Keep up the good work!! :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy