Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Girls which do you prefer?
slim toned bod or muscles im slim but started in ...

I want somethign sweet but don't want to ruin my diet?
Has anyone got any good recipes for a really nice dessert, but one which won't add on too many calories? And how do other people deal with their sweet tooth when they're trying to lose ...

I'm 15 years old and I need to lose 50 pounds. Any tips?
I am 5'7 and weigh 205 lbs.
I'm out of control with yo-yo dieting, and I need help.
Any tips are more than appreciated....

I'm Constipated.?
DAMN YOU KFC !! Every bloody time =/

oh welll..... any advice?
should i have fruit?
water?
bicarbonated soda?

What is the healthiest meal option at KFC?
excluding ...

Best way to reduce stress?
I haven't been sleeping, I've been over eating and then not eating enough, I've been gaining and losing weight, and I'm tired all the time....

What is the best way to slim down?

Why do people like to eat so much? it makes them fat!?

Is there way way I can lose weight fast?
I need to lose around 5-7 pounds. I'm 5'5'' and 118 pounds. People say I'm skinny but I have a little pouch around my stomach and I hate my thighs. I don't want to be ...

What's healthier Pepsi or Coke?
Between just Pepsi and Coke, which of the two is healthiest to drink. Niether of them are, but which is better. It's hard to tell, because they both have their highs and lows, and sometimes in ...

Weight help!!!?
Hi I am 12 years old, five foot 4 and I weigh 140 lbs and maybe even more. You dont have to tell me that I am overweight because I already know I am. But I just cant stop eating. I dont feel hungry ...

How can i gain weight? :/?
i'm 13 right now. 5'2 & 85 lbs. i get called names like anorexic, a human toothpick, and this one time, a guy was like do you eat? & i'm really tired of it. and even my family ...

Question!?
How much a day should I be runninf if i wanna loose 30 pounds in 4 months?...

What would be an unhealtily low weight for my height?
ie: losing periods, losing muscle mass, general bad health?
I'm 5'7 and 110 ( so dont worry im not underweight or anything) but just wondered at what weight i would be underweight....

Am i fat? Details included...it seems..all my fat goes to one place?
I am a 14 year old girl...who plays alot of sports....including basketball (Top scorer for 3 years straight). ....i weight 118 on good days...123 on bad days. it seems..my arms are pretty thin.......

Why havent I lost weight?
For over a month i have been doing a self control thing with my diet, Im a vegetarian, i dont eat artificial sugars or have caffine. I havent lost any weight at all which is what i would have liked, ...

Toooooooo skinny or normal????
is this too skinny or normal???
hott body or not???
if you are a guy would you date a girl with a body like this or is it not curvy enough???
RATE THE BODY 1-10.
the person is 5�...

My sister is 12 yaears old and she weighs 98 pounds is she fat??

Do you actually eat what the food pyramid says?
I mean...cmon. I eat healthy, I eat vegetarian, but no matter how frickin hard I try I can never get each food group into a day. Obviously, I have to replace the dairy with soymilk and the meat with ...

Swimming good for muscles or what?
Does swimming make you stronger or is it only good for toning and lossing weight? (note I do not want to loose weight) Please HELP!
Additional Details
But if I increase my caloric intake ...

Kimbo<3
I am looking for a good diet pill!?!? Help?
I exercise ocasionally but i dont eat that good, i dont eat often but when i do it probably isnt the best food for me to be eating. I have love handles starting to make there way and a bit of a belly too! I have tried doing a million crunches but it doesnt help!!! I need a kick start!

adam
..hit the treadmill, chunky

DirkDangler
Stacker 3 from local GNC, u STill have to eat healthy, if u dont, u will be asking same question if future!!
good luck !

Elise
Rating
I like Xantrax. Don't take it on an empty stomach though! I learned that one the hard way! :-D

Diva Darkly Dreaming
Rating
If you can find ANYTHING with ephedra in it thats a good start

Ross F
Rating
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me (it's all 100% natural - a colon cleanse that was really gentle on my body. I feel so good and I lost 15 pounds). You can check the website at
http://www.diet-fun-help.us , I had a free trial and paid less than $5.00 shipping and handling. Best of luck!

Amanda
Rating
COCAINE!!!

Pane
Rating
Depending on your gender if you're a male, Myoffeine tends to be pretty good. Not only does it provide weight lost results but also helps build muscle!

I Like Beans
Rating
Crack

Hawkeye
Rating
Your BEST bet is to NOT buy or take any "diet pills" whatsoever!
Do your absolute best to eat better. Starting out with a healthy breakfast! a snack(usually a piece of fruit) mid morning and an average lunch. Nothing to extreme.. and maybe a salad with some shredded chicken on top for dinner!
Physical activity IS _-*essential*-_ as well!
Good luck!

Vincent Reagan
Hawkeye
:)
;)

I love my two js
Diet pills are not the answer. There is no magic pill that will replace a proper diet and exercise. Your getting love handles, from not exercising and your eating habits. Change those two things and you'll drop the weight and feel better about yourself.

Kick start yourself. Don't rely on pills that will probably end up making your gain more weight after your stop taking them and if you don't change your eating habits.

Good luck.

Joe H
Rating
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me (it's all 100% natural - a colon cleanse that was really gentle on my body. I feel so good and I lost 15 pounds). You can check the website at
http://www.thin-diet-fun.us , I had a free trial and paid less than $5.00 shipping and handling. Best of luck!

kevintullos
First, there is nothing wrong with being overweight. Some even say that it is healthy. Really though, life is too short to spend it dieting to please others. Now if you want to lose weight for you, diet pills are not going to help. Most of them are phony and ineffective. Instead, find a purpose to get in the shape that you want to be in. It is amazing what happens when you are driven by a purpose. With a purpose, you will be eating better, exercising more, and losing weight. And the best part about it is that it would be a lifestyle change, and not a "diet".

Thanks for the question.

Jen22
Rating
diet pills are no bueno! they are an artifical way to help you and can actually harm you worse. Not only can it hurt you but lets say you do loose the weight and your weight can come back double time.
You should really get your diet in control, eat wheat bread instead of white, brown rice, drink lots of water and flush your system out ad EXCERCISE!!!! I have been going to the gym and loosng weight just fine..10 lbs in 3 weeks.

doctorfaustas
Sorry, but diet pills are a bad idea and will likely do more harm than good. Ephedra is a good example. That diet pill ended up killing people.

Gotta eat healthier. That's it.

kablooiiee
Rating
i suggest running intensively

everlastingbutterflies
there aren't any "GOOD" diet pills!
you just need to eat healthy and exercise, that is the only way to do it..

Francesca S
There's no such thing as a "good" diet pill.
Unlessss you're willing to excercise and eat healthy the entire time you take it.
At WalMart ther'es a diet pill called Alli and it's actually FDA approved.

Anima09
Rating
consult a dietician

dont go for the pills, since they usually make u fatter and ur muscles soggy the moment u stop taking them. just try and try!!! never give up! its all in the discipline!

aronomoose
Rating
I hate telling people not to do things, but really, don't take diet pills.

Why don't you try herbal supplements and remedies, and lots of vitamins to speed up metabolism.. i'll get back to you on some sites.

It's your body, don't screw it up more than you have to.

gigglygirly87
Ick. Diet pills. Tried 'em once...ain't tryin' 'em again.

Josh
Rating
stacker 3, but you reallyt have to get your diet under control to see good results. lots of water too. minimum 2qts a day. ephedra killed people because they took too much. ephedra is illegal but cigarettes are not WTF.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy