Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can I get more muscle in my legs?
and arms and how can I get great ...

I'm a thin vegetarian male, whats the best way for me to gain muscle without having to eat meat?
I'm 30 years old, 6ft with a 30" in wist which I want to keep but how do I bulk up on muscle on my chest, arms and legs without eating loads of meat? I go to the gym for about 2 hours 3 ...

Is drinking water bad? water weight?
I heard drinking water is good and that drinking alot of water can help yu looe weight, but then whats water weight? So do I gain weight drinking water?...

Im 16 and im seriously overweight i need to loose weight any ideas?
well im very overweight i dont like many vegetables and i am very pickey at what i eat i really need help because i dance a lot and im the largest in the group and hate it please help me and dont say ...

Does the stomache shrink when a person looses weight?

My butts way to big for my body, what do I do?
I am a regular sized prson Not fat nor super skinny
Additional Details
OMG people I am like the most atheltic girl in my school!!! i don't think i need to do any more work outs than ...

Whats the most effective way to fight cravings for sweets, chocolate or pastry?

I am an 18 year old who has a beer belly, is there a solution?
I have gained 50 pounds in the course of one year. I wieghed in about 170 when I was 17 now I am 220, and I have grown but not too much. Most of the weight was stored in my abdominal area. I have ...

How can i get thinner arms?

For the guys?
what do u boys think about a girls weight? does it matter? i mean do u like model skinny, curvy, fat, whatever??? do they have to be a certain weight? what? just tell me wat ya think please :)...

Yea i have 8 kids?
me an my hubby work damn hard an no we claim no state benefits.all my children were wanted and are loved.and yes we have a telly yawnnnnnnnn.and id much rather be a size 12 then a size 22 plus im ...

5'10 model only 110lbs !!??
I watched a news program last night about how models smoke to suppress their appetite so that they don't have to eat; this one chick said she was 5'10 and 110 pounds! I was thinking of ...

Am i anorexic?
i dont eat breakfast and i dont eat lunch at school.i am naturally very skinny (one of those people who can eat a ton but never get fat). i dont eat not bcuz i think i am fat...i just dont like ...

How many calories a day?
How many calories a day should you have to be healthy but loose some weight. I know its more than 1000....

14 years old 5'4 and i weigh 117!!?
Do i need to lose weight??...

Is this a healthy body type for my age?
Im 13, about 137 lbs. 5'4 size 6-8...do you think I should start excercising more and eating much more healthier, or not worry about it for a while?
Additional Details
If you think I...

Does alcohol speed up your metabolism while on a diet?

How can I grow taller?
I wanna grow taller and I will realy wanna boost my height a lot in the next 2 months can I do that, I keep hearing from friends what helps is doing sports and eating well, please tell me which ...

I am 12 and weight 130 pounds. am i overweight??

Additional Details
i am 5ft3....

I'm 5'2" and 120 lbs, should I loose weight (pic included)?
http://i420.photobucket. http://i420.photobucket.
T...

Eswar K
I am just 14 and i weigh 65 help me loose weight?
i want to loose weight so that iwill be glamourous.is there any tablets for that purpose and if tell me name and timings to use.
iam ready to do zym but one fear is taht i wont grow ie my height will not increase.please suggest me my diet and tablets and about zym

girl_95
Rating
yeah umm your NOT 65 pounds

I ♥ Hedgehogs
I'm the smallest in my class and I'm 12... people call ME anorexic(i"m ttly not, I'm a pig lol) and I wiegh 65!!!!

Holy Crap!!

~erin~

Rachna M
Rating
Here is an excellent site with some wonderful options for you.

http://weight--loss-information.blogspot.com/

gdfg
I think she means kgs... shes 143 pounds.

mila
Rating
You need http://pharma21.com/category_weight_loss.htm I think only so, all steel or will not help or much in a complicated way

jaynuhhx13
Rating
ur 14 and weigh 65lbs???? i am 11 and weigh 78lbs. holy crape! i really think you dont need to lose weight anymore. if you lose to much you can get extremely sick. i am concerned about you.

Paigy
this question obviously is a fake. this site is to help SERIOUS problems, not yours.
oh and GET A LIFE

nicole1
Rating
i have a 3 year old daughter, and she weight 36 lbs. for you being 14, 65 lbs. seems awfully low!!

coolbeans14741
if you mean 65 pounds because you live in the USA like me...you are underweight. gosh, eat a cheeseburger!

if you mean 65 kilograms because you dont live in the USA, that would mean 143 pounds, which is a bit much for a 14 year old. to lose weight, just excercise more, and eat a healthy diet. dont starve yourself, though. just make sure that the excercise and diet plans that you choose are healthy and you will lose weight.

mistie
Rating
okay this has to be a joke because that is so underweight

L
Rating
Don't be a fool.
Some people do have serious problems,
and all you are doing is taunting them and being demeaning.

In fact.... depending on height, I'd say 65 would be under weight anyway.

But please, gtfo the internet and be a little more courteous.

Thank you.

Dee
do you mean like, 65 kgs?
maybe.

Giggles-for-life
If this is for real, it sickens me. I can't believe what our society has come to

ih8u
Rating
I hope you mean kilos and not pounds.

projonasdemiandselenantimiley:)
lose weight are u serius the question should be how do i gain weight? because u are underweight

lizzy
Rating
You'd better mean kg insted of lbs.

Carlos Mia
how tall are you? 65 seems low enough

★G Atkins ☆
You are fake, dont make fun of people

Ino C
Rating
you´re 14 and 65 lbs!!! unless you're a midget that´s too underweight.you should gain a little weight.being a skeleton`s not glamorous

friskymisty01
Rating
At 14 you're obsessing over your weight...that's not healthy right there.
If you are slightly overweight and want to get yourself into shape...
Eat lean meats (chicken, turkey, lean ground beef)
Fresh fruits and vegetables
Fibre, whole wheat
Plenty of Water
stay away from your sugary foods....cake,cookies,pop,sugary drinks...
exercise...everyday, get your body moving, walking, jogging, bike riding, rollerskating, dancing in your room for 40min-60min, swimming, jogging on the spot,jumping jacks....Anything* just get your heart rate up , get physical..join a sport....
Always Eat Breakfast...gives your body the fuel it needs, energy..and gets your metabolism working..When you dont eat your body feels its starving and isn't sure when you'll eat next so when you do, eat next, it stores all that food as Fat*.(dont be buying those energy drinks,they're not healthy for you, nor are the pills..can cause alot of major health problems)......A change of lifestyle is what you need to learn ...*healthy foods, hydrating your body,and exercise*

Keep on smilin*
Hope this helped*~

Jonny
I'm 10 and I'm 68 u should gain weigh

rhyner021
you should EAT. you're underweight and trying to lose weight more would cause health problems

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy