Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am 12 and weight 130 pounds. am i overweight??

Additional Details
i am 5ft3....

I'm 5'2" and 120 lbs, should I loose weight (pic included)?
http://i420.photobucket. http://i420.photobucket.
T...

Is my eating today ok? Im 17 5'5 118lbs.....trying to lose weight for a beach holiday?
Its 1pm

Bfast: Dry cereal
Lunch: Shaved chicken with a bit of spinach and fetta

I will snack on an apple and other fruit.....

What should I have for dinner? Will ...

Why should I not eat whatever I want?
It's a debate I have between me and a friend of mine. We both take multivitamins, but I still try to eat right (cutting back on red meat, eating fruits and veggies). He on the other hand eats ...

HELP ME PLEASE! I am 17 and a FAT skinny person?
I think Im a FAT skinny person
Im 5'5 118lbs
Im going on a beach holiday in 2 months and wna wear a bikini
How can I tone up?
I dont have time cos im in year 12 and work.

Really want to lose weight this month, advice?
When I moved in with my husband over the summer I was exactly the size I looked good as--curvy but healthy. But after living with my husband... I ate more. I really shouldn't have, but I didn...

I'm the fattest i've ever been!!?
help! i thought i was like 100lbs but weighed myself this morning and the scales said 103, i actually can't remember the last time i weighed this much. my absoloute highest weight was like 106...

Ibrahim A
I am an 18 year old who has a beer belly, is there a solution?
I have gained 50 pounds in the course of one year. I wieghed in about 170 when I was 17 now I am 220, and I have grown but not too much. Most of the weight was stored in my abdominal area. I have been excersicing and working out, doing cardio and weight training five times a week and I have lost weight in my face and around my body except in my belly. It refuses to go way no matter what I do. And ofcourse I have been on a very good diet. I eat 4-5 small meals a day. Is there something wrong?

mike m
Rating
DRINK LIGHT BEER OR JUST ALCOHOL. DON'T STOP DRINKING THAT IS NEVER THE ANSWER.

bhbpman
Rating
stop drinking beer go on a diet and drink healthy drinks and eat healthy foods....

letica a
thats just the beer being too affective on your stomach!
since you already lost weight in other parts just focus on your abs..3 sets of 60 push ups every day! and jog too!!!

James
Rating
are you drinking...if so, that is a lot of empty calories you are putting into your system.

The Nikki
Rating
you may have a thyroid problem, check with your parents and see if it runs in the family, and go to the doctors and explain it to him, it seems like you're doing everything right.

moi
Rating
of course stop drinking beer!!!

D-Bone
As people have said, don't drink too much beer. If you really do drink a lot of beer then you are killing your diet. Try to limit drinking to one day of the week and don't indulge too much.

More importantly, we all store fat in different ways. Some of us store fat more readily on our faces, some on our backs, some on our butts and some on our bellies. The truth of the matter is that the first place you store fat is the first place you are likely to burn it off. So if you put on weight on your stomach last then in will take longer for that fat to dissipate. Just stick with the diet and exercise routine and sooner or latter those pounds will have to melt off.

joon
Rating
do you drink a bunch of beer?... they don't call it a beer belly for nothing..

if not you probably have to much yeast build up in your system and you should avoid foods like bread, alcohol and sugary stuff...

i would just google "excessive yeast"... and it should give you some more info

good luck!!

Amanda
Yes, there is a solution for a beer belly.

Dont drink beer.

iman
Rating
it comes to a final question, would you rather have a slim belly and get laid because your hot, or would you rather have a beer belly and get laid because both of you are drunk.

Kat
Have you given up beer?

loveyouoshinystar
Stop drinking beer silly boy! You can't be so out of it to see the easy way to your weight loss. I lost 32 lbs in 29 days,eating salads.olives, cake, and ice cream...walked 1/2 hr every day..no ear phones..listen to nature..good luck!

lollipop
Sounds as though your are doing everything right. Congrats on the diet and exercise program. I know it is hard, but soon the abdomen will start tightening up too.

Gio
im calling the cops.

Sunshine
Rating
Stop drinking early on my brother had one from beer now he's in heaven recovered 7 yrs and sponsored people

forreal
If you are in fact eating small healthy meals and working out five times a weak, keep doing what you're doing. If you're still drinking beer, consider switching to a beverage containing less calories, such as diet coke and rum or other low calorie beverages.

SukiDa07
sugar perhaps? too much milk?.......dairy products cause big stomachs......i dunno. Im in the same hole, my stomach wont go away but it seems to be going away i'm doing this type of ab workout that hits every ab angle.!!

old man
stop drinking beer

sexy law chick
Rating
yes. stop drinking beer :) sorry...couldn't resist.

greenman
yes...quit drinking all my damn beer

QuiteNewHere
Rating
That is a worrisome problem.
The reason why you are getting the answers you are getting is because many people do not realize that a "beer belly" description is ONLY a description and not a real I-am-a-nonstop-bee-drinker admission.
Often times, you never even drink beer.
Because that description is misleading, just stop using it and use the correct term. Obesity.
You have a lot of fat and it is centered around the abdomen.
AT your age, it must have come from at least 10 years of bad eating habits, such as daily junk food, fatty snacks with bare minimum of fiber, fruits and vegetables.

Ok you have done the right things and stopped eating bad food. When you say you have a very good diet, what do you mean? Very good for you might not be a medically recommended diet. See a doctor or a dietitian.

The exercise regimen? very good too.
The problem belly fat may go away with ab crunches, hip hop leg swings, tai bo or step aerobics. Ask your personal trainer.

Be patient with yourself. Give yourself a couple more months.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy