Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

Am i fat cause I'm 14 and i weigh 85 pounds.... please help!!?

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

How long does it take your body to adjust to drinking more water?
I understand the importance of drinking plenty of water so I have recently started drinking 2-3 times more water than I usually do. Needless to say, this change has caused me to constantly have to ...

I'm 13 and weigh about 125 pounds. I'm 5'4'' and 1/2. Do I weigh too much?
I'm 13 years old 5'4'' and 1/2 and weigh 126 pounds. I play soccer and basketball at least 5 times a week. Do u guys think I weigh too much? If so could I have some good dieting ...

Should i sell my daughters Hockey Sticks on ebay because she is fat?
I feel as though her recent weight gain has made her undeserving of her hockey sticks of whicxh i bough her after she succeeded at the Jenny Craig bread and water diet.
ALSO she wets the bed ...

chatty
I am a 53 year old woman who throws up my food after every supper. I've been doing this for a month to lose
trying to lose wieght. since i am 100 lbs over weight, won't this just make the fat burn up before it can hurt any of my organs?

sirswish399100
why waste ur time making and eating if ur just gonna puke it up

Ski owl
Rating
no. you need to see your doc. exercise burns calories . Throwing up after eating is bulimia. You are an adult you should already know this.

Alberto R
dont be doing that u will kil your self by doing that get on a real diet even though its hard work u will like your resolts

winter wonderland xoxo
noooo
do u know how many organs uve damaged all ready. this is called bulimia by the way, n since ur older ur organs arent tht strong as it is. i think u shud RLLY go get some help....b4 its too late.a frend of mine strted doing tht, n after about 6 weeks he got rlly sick n was hospitalised bcuz he had a stomach ulcer!

tena
throwing up all the time is really hard on your teeth and esophagus.

it doesn't make the fat "burn up" you just throw it up before you body has a good chance to process it.. and it makes you comfortable because you don't feel the since of hunger anymore..since you had some food

I'd just stop eating supper since you're going to throw it up anyway..

or just have a simple green salad

it also helps to eat slower becuase if you eat too fast, your body ends up needing more food to feel "satisfied"

so take your time and eat slower if you can. seriously
it takes like 20 minutes for your stomach to say.. okay.. i'm good.. but by that time, you've already probably eaten too much

oh yeah, and if you try to starve yourself, you body starts to store the fat it already has, because it's not expecting to get anymore food..

saving up i guess

Al B
You organs need some nourishment so you are not loosing the weight as much as getting into a dangerous area. try something else. There are plenty of diet plans on the internet so find one that you like and stick to that instead. and you can do physical things to bring the weight off even faster than throwing up your food, and that would be healthier. Watch the biggest loser on tv and you may get some ideas there but notice where they are losing much more than a hundred pounds it is done by food portion and exercise. Your body is not meant to eat and then throw up so that alone is abusing your body and may be very dangerous!!

chris w
Rating
Being older, you should know better.

Get some help.

mizter Jack
being belimic is worse than being fat. its unheathy so stop and exersise instead its waay more heathly andit releves stress!
thios is coming from a teenager

Neil B
That's a bad habit to get into. Puke can rot your teeth - too much acid. Just try eating right and exercising.

Callieee
Rating
Please dont do that. It can rot your internal organs and result in early death. and nooo... its called bulimia... :(( purging isnt healty. your stomach acid will permanently damage your asophogus!

Dont do that to your self

just eat healthy.

Sleek
Rating
Before the FAT hurts your organs? huh? First of all if you are trying to lose weight, I'm sure you know that an eating disorder is the wrong way to do it. Slowly and steadily, start to walk outdoors for at least a half an hour per day. Eat large salads before lunch and dinner. Pray and believe you can change you body. Consistency is key. Be patient with yourself and stop abusing it. Peace honey.

jay k
It's called bulemia, seek counseling.

It will also negatively affect your metabolism. It's likely that your body is at the point of canabolizing it's own tissue to derive energy.

You need help.

its patrish:)
I dont know what it will do yo your organs. But i do know what it will do to you.you will fell depressed, and anti-social you will never loose as much as you want and you will become self- concious

philly cheese steak
no. your killing yourself. get on a real diet.

Maximum
This is really bad for you to do. You need to exercise. This is an eating disorder that could eventually cause death in some people.
Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulimic
also see:
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/bulimia_signs_symptoms_causes_treatment.htm

A.I.
No, this is called BULIMIA, and you should see a doctor immediately.

Devan!
Rating
Use ediets.com or something and stop throwing up your food.

You'll mess up you internal stuff and your teeth with get yellow and or fall out... yuck.

Kgurl 2014
u can really hurt urself doin this i wood go to ur doctor as soon as possible (asap)

Marisa : )
PLEASE stop using that as a weight loss method. By purdging, you are dissolving the fluids in your esophagus. You will lose the ability to swallow if you continue vomiting. Please try diet and exercise to lose weight. It will take longer to lose the weight, but you'll be healthier and happier if you do it that way.

~BC
The only way you should lose weight is by eating HEALTHY and exercising regularly. Being bulimic is not healthy for you

Kezia <3
Rating
actually, it will slow your metabolism and you'll burn fat slower. it will only rob your body of essential nutrients. STOP!

Deb W
Rating
Not only will you not lose weight, you are damaging your organs and esophagus. Please try to consult with a physician about this, one who can turn you on to a nutritionist and a sensible eating and exercise plan. Take care.

Dan
omg no dont do that. that can cause serious health problems that could be fatal. It is an eating disorder called bulimia and you need to stop. In order to lose weigght, focus on other things such as eating nutritional foods and exercising.

jenabel
Rating
Nope, every time you throw up you do damage to your teeth, your esophagus and your stomach lining. In addition, you deplete the ions which are necessary for brain function, such as sodium or potassium. This can put you at risk for having life threatening seizures.
I would recommend not throwing up and buying a gym membership. That way you will be getting healthy, not more unhealthy.

Deano
Rating
whats the point in eating it if your just throwing it back up get down the gym and eat a balanced diet

fuzzygrinch
No...it will kill you.

Dan
This is a serious medical problem & you should see your Dr. about this as soon as you can. Stop doing this to yourself. Please!

martha maya
you'll kill yourself doing that.

seriously.

which would you rather be; overweight or dead?

get help, buy a tredmill, don't eat at mcdonalds.

Shan
Nope, it'll just cause severe throat, lung and organ damage particularly lung, liver and kidney. The loss of solid food is not nearly as bad or detrimental as the loss of liquid in which all the imporant ions (i.e. Salt) are dissolved - it will also rot your teeth - its called Buleimia Nervosa - its a mental illness/eating disorder associated with your body image and needs to be treated before it progresses to a point where it can be fatal.
Annorexics die from starving themselves, buleimics do so from damaging their organs - it puts a lot of strain on the body to comsume so much food in one go and then regurgitate it by force.
Good luck, please stop throwing the food up, it does not actually stop you gaining weight, you might actually put it on, the habit is dangerous.Though at this stage it is going to be hard for you to just stop on your own, you'll need to tell a doctor what you have told us. They will then assess you and refer you to the right people.

Babytron
damn. thats crazy

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy