Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Im 12 and need to loose weight?
wat pills could i take LEGALLY take to gain muscle and loose wait look at this page

http://www.trinibusiness Details
i weigh 275...

Yesterday i ran a marathon on a treadmill totally naked, and barefoot. now my feet hurt. what do i do?

I'm 5'10 and I weigh 145 lbs. is that fat??
What weight would be good??
Additional Details
My body is all proportioned but i have really long legs ...

Does thinking burn calories?
i've been wondering, does thought burn calories?...

How can I stop eating junk food?
Whenever I'm hungry or bored I always seem to eat some type of junk food. I can't seem to stop myself, and it's making me fat. For exampIe, my uncle just came round with some chocolate ...

Im really short.?
Ok so im really short.
14 years old and 5'0
does drinkimg milk work?
if it does
how many cups do i need to drink in a day?...

Am I wayy to skinny.????
I am 12 years old and I read another question & it said to check your BMI & it said that normal was 18.5-24.9 but I am 13.6 woaahhhh rightt!!!!...

Losing weight by not eating?
If I stop eating for about 3 weeks or 2. How much weight will I lose?...

Whats a good lunch for someone on a diet?
hmmmm??...

How tall r u?

Additional Details
just askin cos im only 4'9'' just wanted to know if there are any of u out there ...

3 days without food?
my friend said he went 3 days without food and said he lost 10 pounds
would i really lose that much ...

People say im too skinny and need to put on wieght... i disagree... why do they say this? im 6st and 12yrs...?
im confused, more than skinny i want to lose weight, my percent bodt fat is 15%... thats well high all my mates are 9%
Additional Details
to that person down there dont tell me to grow ...

Poll:What Size Clothes Are You?
Aloha :D
I was just wondering what size clothes you are!
Also what Country you live in and how old you are..
Just Want To See Random Results lol

Also with the size i only ...

Ok importanttt!!!!!!10points...
how much weight can i lose in 4days with out eating?!!!
Additional Details
i am 16 and i want to get buzzed at a party or drunk, at one that i am having!!!...

Im 15 and i want 2 lost weight. I weight 215 and i have been taking diet pills for about 4 days.?
Is it going to help me or ...

Why is america so overweight?

AM I FAT? WITH PICTURE, HELP A DIET I AM ON, ThANKS!?
I am 13, I am 5"1, and I weight about 98 pounds. Am I fat? Whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is fat. Also, here is the diet I am on:
Breakfast- Water
Lunch- A 1 inch by 1.5 ...

When a child is overweight or obese, who is to blame? The child or the parent?

Is smoking, drinking and eating crap really that bad for you?
Getting hit by a bus is bad for your health but is any of the above really that bad?
wheres the proof you were not going to die on the day you did if you done none of the above?
Additional ...

Wat Is Wrong With Me....Easy 10 pts?
hii. its me again. Well This Morning My School Went To A Play. And It Was Pretty Funny. But Wen I Laughed My Stomach Would Hurt. And Then Later In The Play I Felt Like I Couldnt Breath. Wen I Got B...

NYC Guy
I am a 16 year old male and I am 5'11 188 pounds i got a fat stomach. Will I get taller if I workout?

Gianna C
Rating
sweetie you're tall enough!!
exercising won't make a drastic change but it can help!!
try stretching excercises such as yoga and pilates wich stretchs the back which increases your height. Try doing neck excercises such as laying flat and holding your head up without dropping it.

cindyann45@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Men keeping growing taller till they are 25 and believe it or not your brain too! You will have several growth spurts and wont even realize it till you pants get shorter. And P S it is genetic but you dont know if you have your Moms family or your Dads family till you hit 25. Stomach you know what to do dont kid yourself just do it!

Mr. V
Rating
No, working out will not get you taller. It will make you lose the stomach you have if you are working out properly. Your height is effected by your genes. For example, if your parents are tall you will most likely be tall.

Hope this helps.

megu-chan
Rating
If you worked out, maybe you'll lose pounds, but I'm not sure about height. if you're concerned about height, you should get more calcium like milk. I know a lot of friends who grew suddenly very tall from milk. it sounds obvious, but thats my advice.

sianthaaussie
Rating
i dont think you will get taller but i think u will get skiner thats what happen to my broher then when he got skiner then he started goin for rides then he got taller u well get taller maybe caues my bros friends try it but he didnt get taller only skiner

Funlovin
Sorry you will only loose weight, but you still have about 5 more years to grow taller, I think men grow in height up to 21.

KAT
It depends on your genetics on how tall you end up. If everyone could get taller by working out, us that exercise would be ginormous. Don't they teach you this stuff in school (for real, you are in 9th-10th grade and you have to ask that...)? If you have a problem with your belly start watching what you eat (meaning start eating healthy not junk food. Eat at least 5 x's a day. Only two of them being full course meals. Don't eat before going to bed or after 8. Take vitamin supplements.) and exercise to loose your fat. Besides 5'11 is a good height you are above average. The average male height is 5'8.

Pete
Rating
you will not get taller if you work out but you will loose that stomach of yours. and you do not need to join a gym.. just a sport.thats what highschool is about and it helps build unity.. or join a club.. at my school we had a salsa club and a team and we were a big amazing family good group support. and they do not judge.. its all in good fun if they do.. but don't force yourself to make yourself taller. leave it to nature.

alwaysdreaminshelly
Rating
Just skinnier!

Sasha G
Rating
tHINNEEER!! DRINK MILK!!

pink
Rating
yu dont get taller when yu work out you'll get skinnier =] which is a good thing if you want a nice stomach.

¡ (: !
noo...
you'll just get fitter

always_here
Rating
Working out doesn't make you taller. Its your genes that do it. Look at your parents and other relatives. But you can workout anyway to lose weight and tone your body.

nicknack
Rating
I doubt it. You may appear to be taller because you lose weight but you will not grow taller. If you have stopped growing, and at 16 I think your probably done with spurts, then you will remain the same height. Good luck with working out!

Kayla C
Probably not. Working out will help build muscle. The only way I can think of growing in height is if you revert back to medieval methods!

Bianca
Rating
you'll get skinnier, but stretching a little might help you grow maybe an inch or less, but thats abou it. It's mostly up to heredity. 5'11 is actually a pretty good height.

dan
Rating
Well, if you didn't stop growing yet. If you do, it won't be from working out. Work out, and avoid both sugary and fried foods and drinks.

Umbrella
Rating
Nope.

BlueBird70
You should still get taller until age 18.

addberry66
Rating
at 16 you wont grow for long bud. try buiilding your shoulders

babygurrlxoxo
well u r definetly going to get skinny
i don't really know about the height issue but i know that guys usually stop growing at age 19

Nick L
Rating
eat vegetables and drink milk

rose d
Rating
Yes you can grow taller till at least 18.Guys can grow in height till the age of 21 if they work out.

Jon D
Rating
After about the age of 14, your body's Epiphyseal plate (the growth plates in your bones) tends to solidify, making you not become as tall. Good posture and exercise may make you feel a little taller, but likely, you're as tall as you're going to be.

.dot.
Rating
You might get taller but will just be your genes and not the fact that you worked out... however if you don't get taller working out will make you LOOK taller

Nth G
lol you can't get taller for working out. you can get leaner, bigger, stronger, etc. You cant grow in height.

Saint
"Why would you get taller?" is a better question

Cheeseball778
nope, it doesnt work that way. it may make u grow faster though so try it

kimosabbi55
haha 5'11 is NOT short at all.
unless you live in the town of giants or something. lmao.
plus you'll probably keep growing.

luketown69
Rating
nope but if you live on a strict diet of lotus flowers, and monkey urine, and sleep upsidedown in a cave this will add 10 inches to your height in 9 months

puadxe
Rating
No, height is hereditary.

But there's still chance for a growth spurt, if you keep healthy you'll grow to your full potential, and that's all you can really do.

Keep working out, though

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy