Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is it true that...?
If you suffer from bulimia, even if you're still at a healthy weight, your periods stop?

Don't worry, just curious!

Did i eat to much today?? ?
i am battling anorexia and recently ovrcoming it.
I had
special k granola bar and banana for breakfast

1/2 a bagel & strawberry yogurt for lunch

i went to the ...

What is my weight supposed to be? I am 5'9 and 13?

Additional Details
I am girl i am okayy in looking weight i don't really have a belly. i weigh right now 126...

What [type of] foods keep you full longer than others (but ones that taste good ;] lol)?
im not obese or anything i just eat when im bored for some reason or when I just have nothing else to do..

its so annoying i dont wanna gain weight!

im thinking that maybe if i ...

How many calories dose 100 calories burn?

How do i resist food at a party?
im going to a party for track, and im guessing its pizza. I dont wanna eat it cuz im trying to loose 5 pounds. pizza will not help that!!

how do i resist it?...

Where are triceps ?
are your triceps muscle just above your elbow?
Additional Details
is it like just above elbow or just a way up? thanks :)...

Do you think it's weird if someone walks on the treamill with their eyes closed?
Because I do, and I feel so silly.
:)...

Why is soda bad for your body?
not diet soda... just regular. i heard one time that it damages your brain cells. is this true? and what are the other effects of drinking to much?...

I need to lose 40 pounds in 3 months ?
what a fast way before basic training?
Additional Details
its to go into the army please help ...

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday?
Is it healthy if I ate Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday for breakfast AND lunch (with a cup of milk)? It's quick, easy, cheap, and good.

I use Smucker's Goober S...

I want to lose about 5 to9 pounds and I am considering fasting. Is that safe?
I am not overweight but I am dangerously close for my height. I want to stay healthy....

Some fun facts about breakfast tht i can say in a presentation?
I have to motivate people to eat ...

I am 5'5'' and i weigh 102 pounds is that over weight?

I need to lose weight fast!! Can someone tell me something that works?
I need help and advice how to lose about 15 to 20 pounds in 30 days and i am 130lb. ...

Can anorexia effect my body?
i dont want to hurt my body, but i think this might be a last resort. i know this might make me unhealthy but it is the only way i can think of to lose weight. HELP!...

When on a serious diet, what are the best liquids to drink everyday? And which vitamins?

How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?...

Is lemonade Healthy Or Not?

Is a womens size 12 fat?
i have just asked this girl out not long ago..and all she keeps saying is shes fat.she a size 12 and would like to be a 10..but i keep telling her she not fat...

so could you please tell ...

Suzanne
I am a 14 year old . I weigh 125 pounds. I am a size 3 in jeans, and a size 5 in dresses.... Am I fat?

marilu
a size 3 for a 125 lb girl,seems like the jeans might be a little too tight unless you're tall...and no you are not fat!

Harley3000
HOW TALL ARE YOU?

report me
no offense but a 125 pounder can't fit into a size 3 pants.

TitoBob
Rating
If your height is between 4'11" and 5'9", your weight is within the healthy range. At 4'11", you would have a BMI of 25, and at 5'9" you would have a BMI of 18.5. Go to http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ and type in your actual height to get your actual BMI. Sizes around 3-5 are definitely not on the "fat" end of the normal range.

xpertgmer
no.

lil_CutieCurls
No.

♥GOSS!P_G!IRL♥
no. thats about averge. it what you should be weighijng if your a little over 5 feet.

Lauren
heck no.

The Queen Has Spoken
you don't say how old you are...

But anyone wearing a size 3 pant and 5 dress can't be that fat...

Check your BMI

The Bean
Rating
NO!!!!!!

Emily
Rating
I very seriously doubt it!

THE most important thing to look at is percentage of body fat. This is much more important than weight and BMI.

Go here to get yours: (im quite sure yours will be low!)

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/library/blbodyfatcalculator.htm

funkyfree4
You can't be serious.

sweetness #1
Rating
No you are not fat.....you are just right.

one hot mamma
no

Dirtbox
Rating
I don't think so, but you can calculate your BMI here:
http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/

Amber .
No. :)
Size 3 geans isn't big.
My friend wears a 7 and she has a great figure.

Sioneâ„¢
Rating
No.

bunny h
far from it

latina
Rating
you cant possible think your fat. that's just ridiculous

Diamond
This is a joke right?

TygerLily
Rating
Nowhere near it. Relax!

i_love_richardbue
Rating
NO you are not fat , and you know you are not fat. I wish you young girls would cut the tv off and look around. The people you deal with and live around and will have to work with all your life are the reg people in your schools etc... I am so sry and it is not your fault, that you would even waist your points on this question . You are not fat you are perfect. You in joy your like and just eat healthy. Wish i was a size 3 , Huggs and u smile Girl :p

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy