Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 15 years old and I need to lose 50 pounds. Any tips?
I am 5'7 and weigh 205 lbs.
I'm out of control with yo-yo dieting, and I need help.
Any tips are more than appreciated....

I'm Constipated.?
DAMN YOU KFC !! Every bloody time =/

oh welll..... any advice?
should i have fruit?
water?
bicarbonated soda?

What is the healthiest meal option at KFC?
excluding ...

Best way to reduce stress?
I haven't been sleeping, I've been over eating and then not eating enough, I've been gaining and losing weight, and I'm tired all the time....

What is the best way to slim down?

Why do people like to eat so much? it makes them fat!?

Is there way way I can lose weight fast?
I need to lose around 5-7 pounds. I'm 5'5'' and 118 pounds. People say I'm skinny but I have a little pouch around my stomach and I hate my thighs. I don't want to be ...

What's healthier Pepsi or Coke?
Between just Pepsi and Coke, which of the two is healthiest to drink. Niether of them are, but which is better. It's hard to tell, because they both have their highs and lows, and sometimes in ...

Weight help!!!?
Hi I am 12 years old, five foot 4 and I weigh 140 lbs and maybe even more. You dont have to tell me that I am overweight because I already know I am. But I just cant stop eating. I dont feel hungry ...

How can i gain weight? :/?
i'm 13 right now. 5'2 & 85 lbs. i get called names like anorexic, a human toothpick, and this one time, a guy was like do you eat? & i'm really tired of it. and even my family ...

Question!?
How much a day should I be runninf if i wanna loose 30 pounds in 4 months?...

What would be an unhealtily low weight for my height?
ie: losing periods, losing muscle mass, general bad health?
I'm 5'7 and 110 ( so dont worry im not underweight or anything) but just wondered at what weight i would be underweight....

Am i fat? Details included...it seems..all my fat goes to one place?
I am a 14 year old girl...who plays alot of sports....including basketball (Top scorer for 3 years straight). ....i weight 118 on good days...123 on bad days. it seems..my arms are pretty thin.......

Why havent I lost weight?
For over a month i have been doing a self control thing with my diet, Im a vegetarian, i dont eat artificial sugars or have caffine. I havent lost any weight at all which is what i would have liked, ...

Toooooooo skinny or normal????
is this too skinny or normal???
hott body or not???
if you are a guy would you date a girl with a body like this or is it not curvy enough???
RATE THE BODY 1-10.
the person is 5�...

My sister is 12 yaears old and she weighs 98 pounds is she fat??

Do you actually eat what the food pyramid says?
I mean...cmon. I eat healthy, I eat vegetarian, but no matter how frickin hard I try I can never get each food group into a day. Obviously, I have to replace the dairy with soymilk and the meat with ...

Swimming good for muscles or what?
Does swimming make you stronger or is it only good for toning and lossing weight? (note I do not want to loose weight) Please HELP!
Additional Details
But if I increase my caloric intake ...

I need to know just a simple answer about loosing weight?
ok, my birthday is in march, and I want to loose 45 pounds by then, my question is, if I start my diet in 1 week (which will be just eating all the way healthy, and no junk or sugar at all) and if I ...

How do you get a quick flat belly?
i run at least 3 miles a day and i eat healthy so wtf am i missing?...

Yeah? Tell me more!!
I am ALWAYS HUNGRY!!?
I have no idea what to do... I feel like i am always hungry... I am just a teenage girl, not really active and no mater what, I always feel extremely empty or feel like i am going to explode because I when I am hungry I load up on tons of food to try and go for a while without being hungry!

It doesn't mater what type of breakfast i have either, the other day i had two chocolate chip granola bars at 7:00am for breakfast and today i had a huge waffle. But both days by 10:00 am i was equally hungry... felt like i was starving. I come home at 12:15 and feel like i will die because of my hunger (ok i am exaggerating a little)
So today i went to the fringe to big helpings of chicken enchiladas and a delicious big cup of chocolate milk. I felt bloated at that time but inbetween then and now (4:30pm) i have had two chocolate chip granola bars and am soooo hungry!!
Additional Details
I don't know what to do to create a regular eating schedule because i get hungry so fast!
I think I have decided I am fine with this as long as i have some healthy snacks available at all times i don't think that chocolate chip granola bars are workin!

What I am asking help for is, What snack are good to eat and eat and eat and eat!? I need a variety!
Or is there another way i can stay full without constantly eatting snacks?!

Thanks!

Katie
Rating
drink water or chew gum. it usally helps! :)

Andrew P
Rating
Just eat until you feel so full you feel like puking. It's worth it knowing that your not hungry anymore and you ate so much that your about to puke and there are people starving in the world and don't have any money or food.

AZIM
take a tablet called extrime ...not sure about its chemical name ..
u could find it through ebay ..very cheap mate
hope i helped
xxx

dd k
Rating
You sounds emotionally troubled. The emptiness is lack of love in your life. Seek counseling.

Eun**Sun
maybe you have worms.
eew.

Joe S
Rating
You are loading up on carbs.( waffles, granola bars etc.)
Carbs cause a spike in your blood sugar right after you eat, this makes you feel full, then when your blood sugar drops you feel more hungry than you should. You need to add equal portions of protein and fiber with each meal, this will make you feel fuller longer. When you snack eat something like bananas or carrots and drink a big glas of water. Also if you are more active your metabolism will improve and you can go longer inbetween meals without feeling hungry.

Misplaced Falcon
Rating
Sounds like you have a tape worm. Dont ignore it. Go see a doctor. A tape worm could kill you.

zebin d
Well usually the reason why you are hungry is because your food digests to fast and you never get fat. :)>-

SAIGON W
i think you need more food but not sneak coz sneak no good to healty live style...

faerieshy
all those carbs & sugar will not satify your body's need for protein, vitamins & minerals. you'll just get a sugary-carb "high" and then crash, making you shaky, emotional and famished. eat peanuts, whole grains (like oatmeal), eggs, etc. you need stable blood sugar, not chocolate. -good luck

Lisa
You are definitely not getting enough protein or fiber in your diet, both will help fill you up. Eggs, lean meats incl. chicken breast will help, low fat cheese is also good. Fiber will also help fill you up, have a couple of cups of bean soup, eat high fiber cereal for breakfast instead of the garbage you are eating. Waffles and granola bars are white flour and you burn that off in no time. Also you might just be thirsty, have a big glass of water before you eat and wait for a while to see if you"re still hungry.

Sam S
Its most likely just a phase you're going through.
Try eating less portions but more meals per day.
Allow about twenty minutes before eating again. This shrinks your stomach.

Hope I was helpful =p

Tammy T
Rating
I am like that an I am 44. No kidding either. I got to work this morning and could not wait till Pizza Hut buffet opened at 11:00 and could hardly work cause all I could think of was food!
I used to eat all throughout the day so I wouldn't feel like I was going to die of hunger, things like nuts, fruits, carrot sticks. It seems to help by keeping something in your tummy all the time and keeping your blood sugar more balanced. I like sweets like cookies cakes and such but it is not a good idea to eat sweets except as a dessert after a meal. A high sugar meal or snack will make your blood sugar jump up real high and then after some time it will drop dramatically, making you very hungry sooner than otherwise.
Hope this helps
The good thing is you can be indulgent and it may never catch up with you. It hasn't me.

Fiona M
Haha :L
That's the same with me :[
When your hungry just try and eat healthy things
Instead of snacking on junk food

Also i've heard that chewing gum makes you less hungry
Something to do with you chewing more...
It apparently tricks your brain into thinking your eating, so you feel less hungry
Hahaa

Don't know how else to help you :L
Sorry :P

Tiffany B
Rating
Well it could be out of 1 of two things... maybe you are pregnant...... or you have a really fast metabolism. either way you should be careful on your intake.

Ehrstabk
Rating
You are bound to get hungry as time passes.

apple
Rating
Hey, that happens to me too, well not quite as bad. Like I'll eat lunch and am stuffed, but then a halfanhour later I'm hungrey all over again, it really bugs me. My advise would be to eat alot of healthy snacks if your that hungery all the time( like grapes and carrots) so you have a healthy diet instead of stacking up with calories.

Nutritionist
You need to eat 5 meals a day of approx 260-300 calories each. There needs to be plenty of protein from lean chicken, fish, red meats, eggs, dairy and nuts. Protein helps keep you fuller for longer. Stop eating non-foods that do nothing to keep you satisfied and start eating real foods that give the body what it is craving. Essentially your body is hungry all the time because it isn't getting the good foods that it needs. It is screaming out to you to feed it properly. Plenty of vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, protein as mentioned above, complex carbs from wholegrain breads and cereals, brown rice, pasta etc.

Leah
plan your meals out... because the things your eating are not that healthy have 5-6 small meals.. for breakfast try having more protein like and egg and a piece of toast.. egg's will fill you up... and you are a teenager.. teens need more food because they are still growing

hugsandhissyfits
ok problem is you are eating carbs.You need to eat for breakfast eggs/bacon candian bacon less fat..
then have some celery and fresh snap peas or nuts such as sunflower or pistashios
dinner have chicken and green beans ...not spagetti or fettichini alfredo..
should be more filling sweetie when you get hungry go for walk..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy