Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Any advise on growing taller?
I would like to grow taller. im 5'1 and 14. Every one in my grade is taller than me. I eat alot of protein, vegies, and drink about 2 quarts of milk a day. i exersize and stretch too.
Is ...

I need fast weight loss tips :)?
hey i'm a 16 year old girl
i'm 175 cm tall and i weigh about 57 kilos
how could i get down to 50 kilos in 2 months
i have already decided to stop snacking, cut out biscuits ...

Good leg exercises?

I can't breathe when I jog??! Please help.?
I've always had trouble getting enough air (I'm 13 now.) even when I was on a regular routine of walking my dog an hour every day (fast walking.)
It's so embarrassing-every little ...

Whats the result of starving myself?
my friend lost weight cuz she starved herself

if that work for her shud i do it too?

i know its stupid but....
ugh idkkk
im deperate and i need to lose weight.......

EASY 10 points BEST ANSWER !?
Now im 5"10, 80 kilos
I usto be 70 4 months ago before i started to go to the Gym !
3/4 days a week i do:
Cardio 20 min
Workout 1 hour ->
Arms(60 pounds)
Back(80&...

Everbody agree that drinking water is good for health - which one is best - hot ? cold ? normal ?
Happy new Year Wishes for all, just out of curiosity, I had in my mind to find out an answer for this question - Is drinking Hot water ? Cold Water ? Normal Water - good for ...

Girls which do you prefer?
slim toned bod or muscles im slim but started in ...

I want somethign sweet but don't want to ruin my diet?
Has anyone got any good recipes for a really nice dessert, but one which won't add on too many calories? And how do other people deal with their sweet tooth when they're trying to lose ...

I'm 15 years old and I need to lose 50 pounds. Any tips?
I am 5'7 and weigh 205 lbs.
I'm out of control with yo-yo dieting, and I need help.
Any tips are more than appreciated....

I'm Constipated.?
DAMN YOU KFC !! Every bloody time =/

oh welll..... any advice?
should i have fruit?
water?
bicarbonated soda?

What is the healthiest meal option at KFC?
excluding ...

Best way to reduce stress?
I haven't been sleeping, I've been over eating and then not eating enough, I've been gaining and losing weight, and I'm tired all the time....

What is the best way to slim down?

Why do people like to eat so much? it makes them fat!?

Is there way way I can lose weight fast?
I need to lose around 5-7 pounds. I'm 5'5'' and 118 pounds. People say I'm skinny but I have a little pouch around my stomach and I hate my thighs. I don't want to be ...

What's healthier Pepsi or Coke?
Between just Pepsi and Coke, which of the two is healthiest to drink. Niether of them are, but which is better. It's hard to tell, because they both have their highs and lows, and sometimes in ...

Weight help!!!?
Hi I am 12 years old, five foot 4 and I weigh 140 lbs and maybe even more. You dont have to tell me that I am overweight because I already know I am. But I just cant stop eating. I dont feel hungry ...

How can i gain weight? :/?
i'm 13 right now. 5'2 & 85 lbs. i get called names like anorexic, a human toothpick, and this one time, a guy was like do you eat? & i'm really tired of it. and even my family ...

Question!?
How much a day should I be runninf if i wanna loose 30 pounds in 4 months?...

Ms. Kitty to the rescue!
I am 5'5 and weigh 145 lbs. How much more weight can I lose?
I lost 11 lbs so far since Jan and want to be at a healthy weight but what would be good? Please don't paste and copy a BMI . I want to hear from you!!!!
Additional Details
Can I hear from women?

rigoberta
if you dont have a lot of muscle then you could be down to 135 and if you do then 145 is fine.

boker_magnum
maybe 7 or 10 pounds, you don't want to be so skinny you're hungry all the time and have no energy.Plus a little meat on a woman is never a bad thing.The days of being super model skinny are over, it's simply not attractive any more, it was a fad, real women have curves.

Rich
Your weight depends on your build. For some, 5'5 and 145 works out nicely. For others, 5'5 and 120 works better.

I have no idea unless I knew what you looked like. (and that was not a statement to ask for a pic...I was being honest)

thecharleslloyd
Non at all. Pride yourself on keeping that weight

Andrew
Rating
145 lbs.. become a white hole (exit of wormhole)

Hustle_Loyalty_Respect
Rating
Average weight is like 120-150.. you are at a great weight. But, if you want to be very skinny... go for like 130.

koldpl
Rating
Between 10 to 20 pounds or just the way you are,men loves thicker woman.

ps21990
at 5'5" i was 110 im now 5'7" 135 lbs and only 1% body fat

tonydread2002
Rating
i would think maybe 15 to 20 lbs would be perfect . are you big boned. i am ny too

car lover 66
Rating
maybe aboy 10 or 20 more some tips exercise a lot run jog anything exercise and eat right stay away from fast food resturants

koolgurl94
Rating
Don't worry. You are at a good weight. You will be healthy. If you still want to lose weight, I think 130-135 should be the minimum you go for. I can't lose weight no matter how much I try. You are at a good pace, so keep at it. Good luck!

bluehellno
Hey, I'm exactly your size. I'm 144 lbs. Since the past 2 1/2 years I have gained 20-25 lbs. I would like to lose at least 20 and be at 125 lbs tops but if I could lose 25-30 that would be even better. I think you would look better if you lost at least 20 lbs. How did you lose the 11 lbs to begin with?

alfjr24
Rating
about 10 to 15 more pounds

HOBBY
Rating
I think you are good..no more to lose

lexterdexter94
as much as u want

PandaDude
Rating
You can still lose a lot more.

I am 5'10 and I weigh 135 pounds. I am skinny but far from anorexic.

Dys*
Heathy weight for someone at your height? I'd say 120-130 lbs (9.6-7 stone).
I am 5'6 and 125 lbs, I'm actually just a little bit over from being underweight..

As for your BMI (Body Mass Index) yours is 24.13, which is normal.

BMI under 18.5 is underweight.
BMI over 18.5 but under 25 is normal.
BMI over 25 but under 30 is overweight.
BMI over 30 and beyond is obese.

Nitrogen.

nay
Rating
I'd say you pretty close. You don't want to get to low. Cause then you start loosing mucles. I would say no lower then 135.

mks 7-15-02
Maybe 15 0R 10 Pounds.

isabel_ro1981
Rating
The BMI is important, because it is a realistic view of what your ideal weight should be. A lot of women think they are fat, even when they are not.

I'm 4'11" and I weigh 118 pounds. My doctor said my weight is fine for my height and build.

plushy1
Rating
I am 5'5 and weigh 120lbs and I consider myself med boned. Everyone else says that I am small boned.I look tall and thin. I think that you are about right for our height though on the upper end of the scale. I would like to see you at about a healthy 125 to 135. Good luck and congratulations on the weight loss!!!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy