Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What to do when your Bored??
I'm trying to stick to my diet but i have nothing to do, and i think thats why I am not in shape because when im bored i eat. I need something to keep me busy so I don't eat anything till ...

How much weight should I lose?
I'm 5' 3'' and 125 pounds...how much weight should I lose...?...

At what age did you lose your viginaty?

How do I control my food cravings...now?
Like right now I want to eat mac and cheese with ketchup and then a cupcake....werid taste I know. But its 9pm and am not sleepy...what should I do?...

What is the best food for breakfast?
My mother always told me to eat fruit first thing in the morning (before oats or cereal etc.) because it helps to clean out the digestive system and get it functioning for the day. Is this true? At ...

What's your favorite diet food?

Is it TRUE that MORE YOU SWEAT THE MORE WEIGHT YOU LOSE??
i heard that the more you sweat the more weight you lose....is that true?? if it is, does that mean that if i walk 2km on a hot day and sweat more, rather than walking 2km on a cold day i will lose ...

Am I overweight or underweight?
I am currently 5'6 and 95 pounds.
I know that may seem skinny, but I have curves which makes me feel obnoxiously fat and uneven.

Also, DONT be rude by saying I am obese/anorexic....

What's a good diet that has worked for you? Which doesn't involve exercising regularly.?

Am i overweight?
Ok i'm a girl and i'm 14 years old. I am 5'3 and I weigh 125 but i feel like I weigh way more. Is this an Ok weight? I'd like it to be a little less. Also, is 60lbs an ok weight ...

Im in 7th grade and i weigh about 95 pounds i want to go on a diet but my mom wont let me what should i do?
i tried going anorexic but my friends didn't like that so i stopped and i don't want to ruin my intestines or what ever so I'm not going to be bulimic im a teen so im like always ...

I am not a water drinker. How can i start acquiring a taste for water?

How tall I am?
My mom is around 5 and my dad is 5' 8. What do you think my height would be...just a guess!...

How much weight do you want to lose?

What's the fastest way to lose weight?
I really want to lose weight!
Additional Details
I'm not over weight, but I want to lose some because I guess that's just ...

How long after eating something can you get food poisoning?

I don't want to live this life and be this way anymore please help me!?
I'm 25 and I've struggled with my weight all my life. Ive suffered from two miscarriages and I currently weight 375lbs. I have trouble breathing, and I cant walk very far maybe two blocks ...

What can you eat to satisfy a sweet tooth in stead of chocolate?
looking for a healthy ...

I'm looking into becoming anorexic, Any Good tips would be appreciated?
I heard this is a GREAT way to lose those extra pesky pounds, It also makes your hair shiny and smooth, I am just too fat!! if you know of any links to any websites let me know, thanks ...

Are ramen noodles healthy?
im on a ...

Cornfunkel's Ghost X 3
I am 20 years old, two foot six, and weigh fifty billion pounds. Am I overweight?

olivia a
Rating
you're just right for me baby, i like a little cushion for the pushin' (or something like that)

Lobo
I love you

sassy
can you still walk?

imparicial
way to loose your five points!!!

zigkitsune
Rating
Almost... keep going tho, few billion more and you will be overweight.

kewlsurf27
Will you marry me?

benzboi88
Rating
You're my new best friend!

janisupton
Rating
nope, you are NOT overweight! You are UNDERTALL!!!

ROFLMAO

liljomo1234
YES!!! You are dead.

wil_t52
Rating
no your scale is just stuck, try mine it's stuck also but on 51 pounds

RunSueRun
Are you sure you're 2ft6"? That's like a midget. Yes, you're overweight. Go eat some healthy food and cut the junk food.

LaRue
No. Have another bowl of Cheese Whiz and ice cream and everything will be OK.

baciandrio
And you don't look a pound over 49 billion....wow, you carry it well.

AJ
I think your scale is broken.

CaNdi♥CaNe
Rating
Nope, big women turn me on

Mai Tai Mike
Rating
You are a neutron star. You would be a good match for my cousin the white dwarf. He lives in the horse head nebula, though.

Would you like me to give him your email address or is that too much of a long distance romance for you?

downdeefield
no ur perfect..ur underweight

Ammy
Nice try, liar.

(I'm 19 years old, sixteen foot three, and weigh seventy-five ounces. Am I underweight?)

Steve[n]
Rating
yup yup

Traingirl
All righty then.

Lady_Venom
Rating
no, coz weight charts usually start from 4'. so you're perfectly alright.

amcabalda
lady am sure you are overweight considering your height. you are only 20yo and still growing. do a diet program and exercise everyday till you attain the ideal height-weight ratio. dont lose faith to increase your height and reduce weight. .

flashpro
No, your too old!

mahleezah
No, indeed! You are pleasingy fluffy.

brandinono
Why won't anyone beleive this girl? You guys are ******** retarded. To those that said she was lying: That was uncalled for. Why would she lie about something like that? You guys should be ashamed. As a fellow overweight female I felt extremely offended. Again, I repeat. That was uncalled for. Some of these answers were so offensive, I shed a tear. Why would anyone accuse this person of lying? Is it that hard to beleive that she's fifty billion pounds. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Your parents should be ashamed they had such pathetic children.

And to the question asker: Yes, a bit overweight, but we'll get through this!

insanity13589
Rating
no, just go to McDonalds everyday and you'll be well on your way

hell_in_a_handbasket
you look great don't change a thing about yourself

meatsicklesNstinky
YOur are pretty sweetheart,... A true doll

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy