Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Need to lose inches but no motivation.?
I need to lose around 3 inches around my waist but I can't stick to a healthy diet without going broke and I don't have a lot of motivation to get up and exercise. Anyone have any tips on ...

How many pounds in 1 stone?

How much water should you drink to keep you healthy?

On average.. how many times a day should a person go number 2?? I usually go every other day..?
Im not constipated or anything.. ive pretty much always been like this...is this normal ?.....

How can a 15 year old male gain weight??
i am 15 years old 5'6 and about 105 pounds. i am small for my age and am looking for ways to gain weight like what i should eat. please if anyone can answer my question that would be ...

AM I fat?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?
okay so im 4 10. 85 lbs. and 6th grade. am i fat?!...

If i BARELY eat from now until.........?
monday how much weight will i lose?

( i dont waant to hear: you should really eat healthy)

and barely meaning like today i ate like 15 pieces of pasta with some tomato sauce<...

I need too lose 100 pounds by september of next year. I need advice on how to do it in a healthy way. How?

How can I lose 18lbs Before saturday?
I weigh 118 and I want to lose the 18lbs before saturday because I have a concert and me and my friend are gonna have Our older bros help us crowd surf and the lighter you are the hugher you can be ...

What is your name?
what is it??? mine is ...

Should children not be allowed to eat too much candy?
Is it really bad or just another misconception? I have a friend that does not allow her toddler any candy, she talks about how it would damage the kid's ability to taste other flavors (salty, ...

What is your favorite part of the human body?
Mine gotta be the thigh and the butt girls have great thighs and butts lol ^_^

pwned!!!...

I am 19...105 punds..and i wanna be 120...what can i do?

Additional Details
I dont want o gain muscle! lol i want my butt back...i want fat mass...... My name is Kawana and II am a white ...

How do I get skinny?
I need to get skin but I dont know how to start since i live in apartments where they dont allow ridin things SO HOW CAN I LOSE 10 POUNDS IN A MONTH...

Help a fat girl?
im in desperate need of help im 27 15 stone and scared i wnt see my son grow up i need to do something but dnt know how. Pls no fat jokes or mickey taking im desperate pls help diet and ...

Does anybody else srtuggle to drink the 2 litres of water you need a day?
not including water in tea,coffee............

WOULD YOU RATHER BE BULIMIC OR ANOREXIC? PlEASE ANSWER!?
Would you rather be bulimic or anorexic?...

How tall are you?
How tall are you? Are you happy with that height or do you wish to be taller/shorter? And why?
Additional Details
By the way: I'm ...

In order to loose weight quickly which one is better?
swimming
jogging
walking
yoga
joining gym
or comibantion of any 2 or 3....

Is this ok??
i normally dont eat ANY junk food,
but today is my birthday and i had a cupcake with dinner.
is that ok?
will i gain weight from this?
And how many calories do you think was in a ...

kath
I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my grade and i do think i am skinney, but am i too skinney?

too4barbie
As long as u know u r healthy n getting all your vitamins by either taking them or eating and not lacking anything then don't listen to what others think for it's what u think that matters most.No one should judge for they r not any better.Who knows maybe there concerned about u.Just make sure that when u don't have the time for food there r other things that will replace regular food intake.Gatorade,vitamins,granola or energy bars,vitamin bars etc....that way your hair won't fall out n u won't look run down.Anyway hope that helps n bye 4 now.

physcochik2477
I'm 13 5'7'
and 130 pounds
no I'm not fat though
I'm rather skinny
but it also depends on how developed u are
I'm pretty developed though
with all the sports u play
I'm not surprised
you have a fast metabolism
you should fill out soon
don't worry =]

Darlene M
Yes you are too thin. I would be concerned if you were my daughter.

Liyanne
That sounds oretty skinny. Eat healthier things.

dragonrayne2000
i would definately say that that is a bit too skinny, however, since you are only thirteen it could be something to do with you not having reached puberty fully, which is when you will start to gain abit more weight and your body will work to slowly regulate itself. i would say that if you are eating at least 2000 calories everyday, that you are eating healthily enough, but anything under that and it could be considered as starving yourself. especially since you are so active in sports, you need to make sure that you are eating enough. maybe try uping the protein and carbohydrate content of your diet.

FOX
Rating
you need to gain a lil weight girl ....

inhabitedlova631
Rating
i honestly have the same problem, but a little different. i am 14 years old and am 4'11'' i weigh 65 lbs. its normal as long as you eat healthy and excesise. just some girls are made like this. we dont ask for it... but if you're not starving and you eat when ur hungry, ur fine. but if you still are nervous, your doctor will be happy to explain.

Alyssa D
Rating
Well...according to a BMI machine, you would be considered underweight. But you sound really active, so I would guess you have a fast metabolism, which means the food you eat is broken down and used up pretty quickly. It doesnt have time to turn into fat and stick to your body.
You might be one of those girls that have a hard time keeping your weight on.

If you eat regularly and eat until you're full and its healthy and this and that...Not eating may not be your problem. But you're not anorexic if you eat alot.
If you think you have a problem, talk to your doctor about you Body Mass Index.

peter k
You are tall and gangly so maybe you are`at your weight nobody knows better than you

hollynbaby
ask your doctor.

birdie
if you eat well I wouldnt worry about it. You will fill out as you mature & get curvier.

churnin
Rating
If you know that you aren't what people are saying then who cares? Chances are you can't change how your body is right now, so enjoy what you do. If you are worried, go and talk to your doctor- they are the best resource for stuff like this.

diamondintheruff
if you do eat alot maybe you are just on a growth spert or perhaps you work out too much. idont know i would ask your doctor if you are on the right track and if you need to gain more weight. he/she will give you some adivce on how to gain weight.
good luck.

moonchild
Rating
you'll be ok...just make sure and eat more then 2000 calories a day becuase you are an athelete. but dont starve youself becuase i used to not eat when i was 13 and i sports. now i have trouble with cortisol and stress and famin weight. please take care of yourself becuase when you reach 18 you'll get fat!

oh.jo85
You are underweight. Your ideal body weights is 144.

c'est la vie
i think you're okay...

you do alot of sports and maybe that's why you don't gain much weight.

ignorance is bliss
Rating
You do seem kind of skinny for your height but it's ok I mean you play five sports all year round of course your going to be on the skinny side. Besides you could be skinney because of genetics.

Ms. Denton Lone Star â„¢
Rating
You can stand to gan like 20 more lbs.

Jay
you are far underweight. but just go see a doctor, maybe it's fine.

Ron H
Rating
Probably because you are growing. If you eat a lot your fine. Be happy and grateful to those people who care about you even if they are wrong.

ardneknewo
to see if you are healthy there is aBMI calculator on the internet site cdc.gov or cdc.org im not sure which, but it tells you right there if you are healthy or not.
its really good

Chritsy
Rating
Yeah, your underweight for your height. And being really tall (like you) adds alot of weight on. But 95 pounds is really skinny. Its not your fault though people eat alot alot and still are very skinny and love to do many different sports.

crazy little thing called love
dang you really are tall for your age. I'm 14 and i'm not even 5'7. I say yes you are way underweight i mean if i'm only 5'5 and i'm almost underweight at 115. Then you would be majorly underweight but i'd talk to my doctor about it first.

yuyudisease911
Rating
I've been told the same thing many times before, but I've just learned to ignore it; as long as you feel healthy and happy, and are getting proper nurishment and exercise, you should not feel like you are underweight.

I responded to a similar question earlier, please look at my response on her page for additional information. And like I said to her, please feel free to contact me for anything.

swan
you are perfectly ok! what to do? you are blessed with good genes....your height. and, with your weight, you wouldn't have a problem dieting. you can eat whatever you want unlike most teenagers your age. so, rejoice! enjoy what you have.

DUDE D
im 14 and 5 8 and way a crazy amount more than that. i dont no much about that kind of stuff, but i'd ask ur docter.

Melissa
That's definitely thin.

yamaha_man9
Rating
I would not worry about it to much yet, you are still young and your body is growing up faster than it is growing out. Once you stop growing in height you will start putting on some weight. My son eats like a horse and is as skinny as a rail. Kids, especially active kids, have really fast metabolisms. They burn off the food they eat about as fast as they eat it. Playing 5 sports a year, you may want to eat more often so that your body has a constant supply of energy. Eating 6 balanced meals a day is better than eating 3 large meals.

Katie Girl
Rating
Yes for your height your underweight.

[ ImpaKt ] *psm
Here's the thing. If you play 5 sports, you have to eat very nutrition stuff, specially since you're 13. REMEMBER, your body is growing constantly, so you need gas!! for your body, other wise you will run into problem latter in life, especially if you're having your Career goals set as an athletic. Try to find out, what's the reason you're not eating properly lately. Disgust it with your parents and they may find a good solution for you. And in the end, i do think with your measures, you need to gain a bit weight but you're not anorexic.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy