Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best way to lose weight fast like 35lbs in a 3 months?

What is the best thing to eat to lose weight?
i am 10 years ...

Help me please?
i really want to lose weigh tbu ti don't like working out and i love junk food. what can i do?
Additional Details
and i'm also 14 and in 7th grade ...

Working out makes me so hungry, I always end up gaining weight. How can I avoid this?
I know that working out can also make you gain MUSCLE weight, and that's not what I'm talking about. But when I start working out, I am RAVENOUSLY hungry all the time. I eat way more ...

If alot of fat people are fat because of illness, why dont you get fat people in the 3rd world?

Additional Details
white plu dont you understand the question you dozy c**t....

Am i fat???
i weigh anywhere between 92.5 - 95.5.
i am 5-1 and 1/2
i was just wondering because my sister calls me a fatty and a pig.
hmmm
please answer!!!...

How do people achieve a very flat stomach ? (without doing sit ups ...)?

Additional Details
running ..? no offence but i don't feel running helps .... it just train my legs rather than tummy ......

How much do you weigh?

Me anorexic? -10 lbs. in 1 week?
Ok, so, I just wanted to ask an outer source. How do I know if I've gone too far, and when have i crossed that line that i didn't want to cross into an eating disorder? All my friends say ...

My pants are loser my face is thinner, but I don't seem to lose any weight, why?
I've been swimming 1.5 km daily for some months now. Everyone tells me how much I've lost weight, how much my face is thinner, all my pants are looser; I need to buy new pants 'coz ...

Is my size normal for a girl my age?
im 12 turning 13 at the end of this year.
im 5" 1'.
i weigh 117.
is it because im asian?
or is it just the way it is?

please be honest.
like hardcore ...

I am just 14 and i weigh 65 help me loose weight?
i want to loose weight so that iwill be glamourous.is there any tablets for that purpose and if tell me name and timings to use.
iam ready to do zym but one fear is taht i wont grow ie my ...

If i drink loads of beer on a night is it true?
that you will burn all the beer calories off the next day by doing lots of crunches and pushups or biking for 30 ...

Im 11 and i think im fat on my thighs (ahh) i weigh 125 wat i do?

Additional Details
plus im 5"1' and a ...

How fast can I lose 50-60 pounds?
I'm a very active person. I play tennis and volleyball after school every day along with doing 1 hour to 1 hour 1/2 dance routines at night. What is the best way to lose 50-60 pounds fast? And ...

I am trying to cut out junk food but love it too much.?
When I get a craving for it, what techniques can I use to stop myself??...

How much should a 13 year old weigh if they are 5'1"????
It's not for me, but greatly appreciated
=]...

Am i overweight?
i am almost 13 and i am about 5'4'' and i weight like 150. Don't be nice just yes or no. if yes (most likely) could you give me some things i could do to lose some?? I am also in ...

Are low calorie yoghurts fattening?
i love yoghurts and i have them all the time but are they really fattening?...

How can I get out of P.E.?
Yes, I am lazy....

dvdster23
I'm15 1/2 and 6' 1" and i weight 160 pounds?
I'm skinny, but i wanna gain muscle any tips?

pamzaynahx33
Rating
you should eat lots of proteins and vegetables and consider taking vitamins and maybe even extersize do weights or sign up @ your local gym .

Lala
Rating
Not like you want to hear this but your body is going to be changing alot in the next 5 years. And even after that too. The way you are right now isn't neccessarily going to stay the same. So i would suggest working out with heavier weights but dont overwork yourself. That way you will gain muscle without gaining too much. Also Yoga and routines like that will help your muscles be lean and limber that is what most girls want. Sounds like you could be a model with you 6 foot self!

To-Many-Questions
Rating
Strenght Trianing isthe best way to do it. You'll lose FAT weight but gain muscle weight. Muscle weight is about twice as heavy as fat and 10 times as healthy.

You should do lifting weights (Little to big, don't go all out try lifting 20-30 lbs at most for your first few days)

Weight train ONLY EVERY OTHER DAY!!!! If you do it everyday you'll strain your muscles, and trust me, that is NOT a pretty picture! Ow!

Anyway hope i helped!!! ^-^

Sharon :]
Rating
Weights and running.

†••DrawMeClose2You••†
Rating
Drink Ensure, lift weights, eat a lot of healthy foods.

FutureRN
Rating
First things first, you should start a workout routine. Whether you jump into a gym membership or just go jogging for a few miles, a little bit of exercise will go a long way. Try to keep a balance between weights and cardio...what good are big muscles if you don't keep your heart healthy too? For help on what to do, go to a gym and ask to speak to a personal trainer for advice.

Also, you should stick to a healthy diet. It's a lot harder to workout when you're clogging your arteries with all that grease and fast food. Fruits, veggies, carbs...yes I said carbs. Don't avoid them. They do not make you gain fat...in fact, your brain primarily runs on carbohydrates. Have you ever noticed that if you don't eat carbs for a while, you feel more lethargic and it's harder to concentrate? Trust me, don't skimp out on the breads and pastas...just monitor them.

Don't listen to people who say "have lots of red meat and protein!!" That can be very bad for your body. Proteins aren't bad - It is one of the 3 essential nutrients that provides energy (the other two are carbs, as mentioned before, and lipids - otherwise known as fats) and helps maintain fluid balance, and helps with cell growth, repair, and maintenance. But eating a lot of red meat means your getting too many saturated fats (the "bad fats")...the kind that up your cholesterol and put you at risk for cardiovascular disease. Eat lean red meats every so often, and you should opt for other protein sources to meet the recommended amount...beans and lentils are good sources. Too much protein can cause bone loss and kidney disease. Most people easily meet their daily requirement for protein, so typically supplements are not needed.

If you aren't sure how to start a healthy diet (and by diet I don't mean "lose weight" I mean consuming food that keeps you healthy and strong....more of a lifestyle than a fad) there are a few things you can do. Look up R.D.'s (registered dieticians) in your area, or go online to the websites listed below. Remember, a healthful diet is adequate (you get enough nutrients to support body functions), moderate (not having too much or too little, i.e. serving sizes), Balanced (including all the food groups), and varied (changing up your diet...for example, one day you have carrots, the next broccoli). An R.D. can help you both with your diet and with the exercise that'd be best for you. And don't fall for the ads and the fads...they're extremely unhealthy for you. See a professional who knows what they are talking about...trust me, you'll be better off.

Tyra
eat protein and drink whey protein shakes and lift weights

gaelichai
my boyfriend is 6'5'' and 160 and wants more muscle. he's upping his protein (shakes, meat) and doing weights. don't overdo the exercise and hurt yourself.

Inno
try going to a gym regularly to gain muscle and eat moderately and right

ayam2potong
Rating
nah........eat yes...but low weights high reps.....then increase weight gradually......

AskAStupidQuestion...
eat lots of lean protein, and work out. low reps, heavy weights.

greayone05
yo.. become a beachvolly ball player... no worries..

mdg

Ashlyn H
work out, situps, pushups, lift some weights, pullups, ..all those help strengthen muscles. naturally.

Kellian
Rating
well running helps you LOSE weight and also gain muscle but i wouldn't recommend it. you should join a gym where they can help you with the muscle-building. or if you don't have enough time u can make a schedule for working out, maybe get some better weights, go to the tracks(they may have some equipment nearby) i suggest you join a gym, even if u have a busy schedule , they will get you signed up for something.

Dustin A
Rating
if you're 160 pounds that doesnt sound too skinny to me
but yeah just start lifting some weights
when i'm at the gym i usually do 3 sets of each excercise for the muscle i'm working that day. 1st set= 12 reps
2nd set= 10 reps
3rd set= 8 reps
and start eating lots of chicken and other high protein foods
or take weigh protein powder. usually tastes horrible but it helps if you're going to take this seriously

CRIS
Im your size but 3 years older.
coupled with exercising every other day, I am also taking Nitro-tech Hardcore which is just a protein supplement. Try it out. It tastes great and with it I put on 2 pounds of muscle in one week. Reviews of it say you can add 50 lbs to your max bench in a month in a half. So far, after two weeks, I've added like 10 lbs to my max.
Look for it at GNC

Whats Saying?
I'm 27, 6'5" and 175ibs. Love your body. There are tons of ladies who love skinny guys.

Also work out a bit. Having no fat will turn into muscle quickly. I have a rock hard six pack and tonned muslces but nothing crazy.

Harry Wang
Rating
protein pills, anaerobic workouts. go for strength exercises, not endurance, for muscle growth. or you can get real fat and then workout cuz its easier to get more muscle when you start out fat, but that'll leave some fat at the end.

Kenton C
well, if you are 15, it's not wise to start lifting weights too much. it is best to get into weight lifting at the very least at age 17. if you start now, it may lower your potential to get even taller. but if you want to do so, then hit the gym and eat right! protein drinks can help!

Jack
Rating
well if your skinny eat, is start workin out a little later, naa actually just work out, lift waits do anything to sweat

?
Rating
eat red meat

excersize

chriswilliamg
Rating
Lift and work out. Try shocking your body with caloric overload. What I did, was for three days i had 5000 calories, and it was tough. However, your body will adapt and you will put on the pounds. Just keep it healthy and good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy