Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What will happen if i don't eat anything for a long time?
i just started to not eating anything today but im going to do this for another month to see if i loose weight what will ...

I feel like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not?
I ate dinner about 2 hours ago. I have this pang in my stomach that feels like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not. I eat pretty well, I just get these cravings for food before I go to bed. What&...

I heard eating food at night IS NOT FATTENING??
Is this person right, or just high?? ...

I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my ...

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!...

What is a good way to lose weight at home maybe besides excersing???
Please tell me something i can do to lose weight at home besides excersing please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Do i sound over weight?
be honest!!!!

im 15 almost 16 and im
guys would you that
"5'4" and i weigh 134...

Am i overweight?

Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght ...

Is there a fun way of burning calories?

What is the best way to lose 20 pounds in about 2 months?
i would like to lose weight before school starts agian. and i would like for people to see a change in me. i have lost 35 before i weighed 175 and now im 140 and i would like to finish what i have ...

Is swimming laps a good way to loose weight?
30 mins. a day, or just about every day.
and not just swimming around. swimming laps, freestyle, breaststroke....

Can you really bounce if you are fat enough?

Need to lose inches but no motivation.?
I need to lose around 3 inches around my waist but I can't stick to a healthy diet without going broke and I don't have a lot of motivation to get up and exercise. Anyone have any tips on ...

How many pounds in 1 stone?

How much water should you drink to keep you healthy?

On average.. how many times a day should a person go number 2?? I usually go every other day..?
Im not constipated or anything.. ive pretty much always been like this...is this normal ?.....

How can a 15 year old male gain weight??
i am 15 years old 5'6 and about 105 pounds. i am small for my age and am looking for ways to gain weight like what i should eat. please if anyone can answer my question that would be ...

AM I fat?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?
okay so im 4 10. 85 lbs. and 6th grade. am i fat?!...

Destiny M
I'm skinny and wanah get fat, what should I do?
I eat a lot of crap and not even gain a pound...c'mon...I need a way to gain weight...not lose it!

Teri G
i hav da same problem except i play volleyball and run track but i want to gain sum weight too

Rory
Rating
no offence. but WHY would any one wnat to get fat!! you have like the oposite problem of everyone else you are LUCKY. and dont listen to those stupid boys dont get unhealthy to get fat.

lana h
Rating
y would u do that why would u want 2 get fat

May
you do NOT want to get fat. how much do you weigh? edit and tell

Heather
I can donate some to you!! lol

No - really,
My mother-in-law runs a foster care home, and she gives her "clients" canned milk with carnation instant breakfast. There are a lot of calories in it that makes a lot of her people gain weight.

caramel_latte
just sit around at home reading, watching tv, going on the computer and eat foods that are high in fat.

ladydragonaap
One thing you must consider is your age. How old are you? If you are a teen or younger then you have a very fast metabolism and you probably won't be able to gain weight very easily unless you make very unhealthy decisions such as eating constantly and never moving. When you get older, your metabolism will slow down and you should have no problems gaining weight as long as you eat right. I am a fitness tech for Curves so I know about metabolism!! Don't quit moving just to lose weight. If you want to gain some weight now, you can consider doing some exercise to gain some muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat and you will gain some.

Uncle Remus
Rating
Drink shakes.... not the diet kind.

~*~lovely~*~
DAMN GURL ! iF i WERE Y0U i W0ULD JUST STAY SKiNNY. BUT iF Y0U WANT T0 GET FAT EAT CAKES AND CHiPS THATS H0W i G0T FAT. iM FAT RiGHT N0W && i WANNA GET SKiNNY ! JUST D0NT EAT T0 MUCH BECAUSE THEN Y0U MiGHT GET DiABETES

Matt M
Rating
You don't need additional fat, unless you're dangerously underweight or anorexic, etc, even if people tell you that you do. You need to make sure you exercise, i would start with a good weight lifting regimen. It will increase your strength, and add healthy pounds if you are skinny, don't worry about bulking up like female body builders. A woman can't look like Ms. Universe without many, likely dangerous, supplements.

kelsiā˜†
Rating
you want to be fat?

well you have to stay healthy so you dont diee.
so i wouldnt recommend eating crap..

but try this website

viva la mexico
Rating
eat some pancakes,u anorexic dumb @ss

Iesto
your stupid if you want to be fat. There are so many people out there who get depressed because they are fat and here you are wanting to be fat. Go ahead and be fat, but you will also open up a door of health problems...is there a point of me listing them,,,

chrissy
Rating
are you on some kind of medication that would prevent you from gaining weight. if so you might want to talk to your doctor and see if you can lower your intake so you can gain a few lbs.

if thats not the case. go lift some weights. youll get muscle which will fill you out and give you a hot bod. lol

meredith ela
Rating
you want to get fat.. trust me it sux but just eat alot of junk food like mcdonalds.. and lay around all day

mickeymslg
Eat lots of grains and meat but dont forget to workout still. I wouldn't do this myself but you can take to pills to slow your metabolism down.

TheExpert
Rating
Sorry chick, my matabolism is very quick that way too... I don't get fat, in fact I loose weight... Pig out, and lay back, not burning calories will store fat in your body if you must have it. As for me...I have a life, and no time to worry about my body image. Good luck!

omgtheykilledkenny
eat more crap...

itz meeee
Rating
instead of gaining "fat", you can gain muscle. Lift weights or something so you can build muscle. Don't eat tons of unhealthy food so you can gain weight. You should also eat healthy food that can help you put on some weight, like pasta and chicken. If you want to gain weight, be healthy while you do it. But, you don't wanna gain lots of fat and then end up wanting to lose it!

kj
Rating
You might consider protein powders. And you should also do weight training so you can build up all the proper places. You don't want to just get fat, you know.....you want to get buff.

Miss.Fedup
I need to gain weight too.
I know it can be hard but don't give up.
People like you and me, with fast metabolisms, need to eat more calories than we burn, so try adding an extra 500 calories to your everyday consumption.
Foods such as peanuts, peanut butter, butter, cheese, milk, eggs, fish, meat, rice, pasta, wholemeal bread, honey, syrup, bananas, chocolate, icecream, etc ect are extremely GOOD for weight gain, so try to consume a lot of these foods everyday if you can.
A pack of salted peanuts roughly contains about 590 calories, so if you eat a bag of these a day, along with your regular 3 meals and some snacks, this will be adding an extra 500+ calories you need everyday, thus, helping you gain weight.
You may not see the results straight away, it's taken me a year to gain about 5-6lbs...it's tough, but don't give up =]

Oreomonster
Rating
Have a baby. Afterward eat a bunch of snicker bars & throw back a couple buckets of KFC, lol. Just kidding. Talk to your doctor they have supplements that can help you gain weight. I used to be the exact say way.

Sonny H
do not try to gain weight, beleave me it will come along soon enough, try milk shakes, sports shakes, good real lean red meat, two or three times a week. but please dont become a fat ole lady in your years to come check out all the young models!!!

CICATRICES
try eating foods with lots of protien.
steak, beef, fish, chicken, boiled egg, rice
candy and cakes dont do anything but make you hungry.

basia=]
i have the same problem...we just have a very high metabolism and no matter what we eat we burn it off right away...theres prettty much nothin u can do till ur metabolism slows down

marisarox
Rating
eat mcdonalds....breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner...lol

Tru Blue N Maizeā„¢ Chad HenneĀ®
sit here all day

bruce_eel
Rating
move out of bizarro world

ME
Change your mind. You may not have the chance later.

allison s
you wanna get fat or healthy? just because you are thin does not mean you are healthy. stop eating so much crap and eat healthier foods but just eat more of them and exercise to build muscle.

PSU840
Work out...sounds like you still have your metabolism

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy