Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Im 12 years old, 123 pounds, 5' 1", And FAT!!! what should i do?
IDK Im ...

I am 5'7" and 98 lbs..... I feel fat in the mirror but then I see pics & I think I am skinny..do I have an ED?
I will feel normal sized or slightly big in the mirror.....but then I will see pictures of myself and think I am skinny.....does this mean I have an ED?...

How often do you do it?
Eat meals...are you more of a 3 square meals a day, or 5 smaller meals?...

How many pounds can you loose in 4 weeks by starving?
please no mess i really wanna know....

Is it true that...?
If you suffer from bulimia, even if you're still at a healthy weight, your periods stop?

Don't worry, just curious!

Did i eat to much today?? ?
i am battling anorexia and recently ovrcoming it.
I had
special k granola bar and banana for breakfast

1/2 a bagel & strawberry yogurt for lunch

i went to the ...

What is my weight supposed to be? I am 5'9 and 13?

Additional Details
I am girl i am okayy in looking weight i don't really have a belly. i weigh right now 126...

What [type of] foods keep you full longer than others (but ones that taste good ;] lol)?
im not obese or anything i just eat when im bored for some reason or when I just have nothing else to do..

its so annoying i dont wanna gain weight!

im thinking that maybe if i ...

How many calories dose 100 calories burn?

How do i resist food at a party?
im going to a party for track, and im guessing its pizza. I dont wanna eat it cuz im trying to loose 5 pounds. pizza will not help that!!

how do i resist it?...

Where are triceps ?
are your triceps muscle just above your elbow?
Additional Details
is it like just above elbow or just a way up? thanks :)...

Do you think it's weird if someone walks on the treamill with their eyes closed?
Because I do, and I feel so silly.
:)...

Why is soda bad for your body?
not diet soda... just regular. i heard one time that it damages your brain cells. is this true? and what are the other effects of drinking to much?...

I need to lose 40 pounds in 3 months ?
what a fast way before basic training?
Additional Details
its to go into the army please help ...

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday?
Is it healthy if I ate Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday for breakfast AND lunch (with a cup of milk)? It's quick, easy, cheap, and good.

I use Smucker's Goober S...

I want to lose about 5 to9 pounds and I am considering fasting. Is that safe?
I am not overweight but I am dangerously close for my height. I want to stay healthy....

Some fun facts about breakfast tht i can say in a presentation?
I have to motivate people to eat ...

I am 5'5'' and i weigh 102 pounds is that over weight?

I need to lose weight fast!! Can someone tell me something that works?
I need help and advice how to lose about 15 to 20 pounds in 30 days and i am 130lb. ...

Can anorexia effect my body?
i dont want to hurt my body, but i think this might be a last resort. i know this might make me unhealthy but it is the only way i can think of to lose weight. HELP!...

Helena a
I'm on a diet, but can I have a pack of crisps today.....?
I started my diet on Monday and I haven't eaten any bread, chocolates, rice, crisps or chips since then. But I'm really craving for some crisps now...Please help. Thank you for your sensible answers.

James
chew the crisps but spit them out.

aysha b
Rating
you shouldnt have the packet of crisps if your doing so well
you might be thinking of having just one as a reward and then you'll want more and more thinking them as rewards too
then your diet will just go to waste!

good luck on your diet

bouncybaby
"eatsmart" diet crisp, at supermarket

kate100586
yes u can. its not about what u eat. its about the amount. u can have anything u like in small portions. anyway we all need a treat now and then! enjoy those crisps! n good luck

GaNzTa_AZZ
well as long as you dont always have 1 and crisp is not that big, but it may have fat in them, have the ones that are low fat, they still taste great

louby lou
Rating
Diets don't work, otherwise the industry wouldn't be worth millions. You need to change the way you eat and that means you shouldn't cut out any one group of food. There are no good or bad foods it the propprtion of foods you eat that matters. Eating a packet of crisps won't matter, just balance what you eat for the rest of the day.

tizzy
the worst thing you can do on a diet is not have an occasional treat...thats the quckest way your diet will fail....so have your crisps, but then have another few days of being really good. If you fancy a little treat...have it... that way you wont feel starved

Jane E
Rating
Have the smallest pack you can find andthe one with the least calories, some are not that bad actually they have less fat in these days, you have to have a treat now and then or you end up binging if you deprive yourself, the whole point of a diet is to make it practical and workable, which means having a treat every now and then, If you feel guilty about the crisps then you coul dalwasy go for a walk or something to work them off only a few hundred cals in small bag, enjoy!

***Missy***
Rating
Yes if you want them but have some low fat ones like quavers or french fries.
Or have a pack of salt and vinager snack a jacks they are so yummy.

Smelly Cat
Rating
I think is not sensible to cut out all crabs as your body craves them and they fill you up easily. Anyway better eat homemade chips, that way you can control the amount of salt, the kind of oil used (olive oil's best) etc. If you have to have crisps find a low salt variety and eat a small packet. Remember that if you feel deprived you'll reach for the wrong kind of foods sooner rather than later. So don't cut out any food group. Hope you're successful.

skcs11
no, that is how bad habits get started

black_dahlia
Rating
noooo,

but if you think you can go without them till next week, have a really small pack...or just the half

faith86
dont do it!!! be strong girl!! do somethin to take your mind off it...i am on a no junk..no bread..no potatoe..no sugar diet...and its killed me but iv been doin it 6 weeks..then is was my 21st bday monday n i had a pizza and it was the best thing iv ever tasted!! well worth the wait!...i love crisps and its hard..but if u have 1 packet then u will think "oh well i mite as well have a chocolate bar too and then a biscuit etc" you will get over the cravings and you will reach your goal..what ever that maybe..you must think positive and DONT GIVE UP..xx

sparkleythings_4you
A moment on the lips..a life time on the hips....be strong!!!

eddie.gunn@btinternet.com
Only as long as their cheese and onion

costa
Have a box full. Either you are on a diet or not.

bez
Rating
Have some french fries they are low in fat worcester sauce MMmmmmmm or walkers baked ones they are low in fat too.

Hunny
Rating
If you want your diet to last then you should allow foods that you crave in small, sensible portions. As long as you don't allow them every day, you are not harming your diet but actually helping yourself to stick to it if you let yourself be rewarded, say once a week. If you really are craving crisps, go for ones that are baked rather than fried, and have as few additives as possible. Why not check out your local health food shop? As an alternative, lots of health food shops sell baked vegetable crisps (parsnip, beetroot etc) which are delicious and better than potato crisps. Tyrells sell both baked potato and other vegetable crisps.

lisa s
French fries have less than 100 calories you could try those

♥ Miss Sausage ♥
Rating
Yes if you just have one as a reward. Give yourself a treat once a week. This week it can be crisps and next week maybe a small bar of chocolate like a freddo. If you deny yourself things you crave you'll just want them even more and end up having loads at one go !!!

rebel
Rating
are you going on a seefood diet.

Jason G
Rating
Of course you can, think of it as a reward for being so good

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy