Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am a 16 year old male and I am 5'11 188 pounds i got a fat stomach. Will I get taller if I workout?

How can i lose weight by summer of '09?
Currently i am 130 pounds :(
i'm just looking for a routine that i can easily do from now throughout my school year. My school is right across from the YMCA and near the pool which also has ...

Is diet soda really that bad for you?
Everyone says that diet Coke is sooo bad for you...I have even heard that it is worse than regular Coke. But I really feel like I need it. I stopped drinking regular about 6 months ago and now I ...

Should i gain weight? [*pic included*]?
ok so for about 3 years now i have been really insecure about my body built.
i have been told by many people they wish they were built like me.
but i feel like they're not being honest....

Why can't I stop drinking pop?
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. It's driving me crazy. I drink diet, but it's still not good for me....

Is this alot i have eaten today?
i feel realy upset because i ate alot, i'm on my period though but i keep snacking, today i ate; is this too much and just because of one day will i gain weight tommorow?
(i'm going to ...

Is it possible to lose 30 pounds in a month?
Please be honest and please don't tell me that it's not possible cause I believe it is I just need a second opinion and can you tell me how, I took a BMI and it said that i'm obese for ...

I need to lose weight!!?
i am 5ft 4and weigh 148lbs. just a year ago i weighed 110lbs, but so much stress and unfortunate events have turned me into an emotional eater. i really need to stop gaining and get healthy and fit ...

Does anybody know an easy way to lose weight?
not that i'm fat or anything but i juss need to kno okay maybe i am a lil but i need a summer bod asap!...

How do you get rid of sweet cravings??

Additional Details
i dont buy the sweets- my family eats really unhealthy so sweets and junk are always around me. sometimes it gets ...

Is it healthy to go one week eating nothing but fruits and vegetables.?
i'm not fat or anything, but i do eat a lot of unhealthy juke food (mostly fastfoods).
i'm sure that i may look good on the outside, but it may not be good on the inside. ...

Im 12 and need to loose weight?
wat pills could i take LEGALLY take to gain muscle and loose wait look at this page

http://www.trinibusiness Details
i weigh 275...

Yesterday i ran a marathon on a treadmill totally naked, and barefoot. now my feet hurt. what do i do?

I'm 5'10 and I weigh 145 lbs. is that fat??
What weight would be good??
Additional Details
My body is all proportioned but i have really long legs ...

Does thinking burn calories?
i've been wondering, does thought burn calories?...

How can I stop eating junk food?
Whenever I'm hungry or bored I always seem to eat some type of junk food. I can't seem to stop myself, and it's making me fat. For exampIe, my uncle just came round with some chocolate ...

Im really short.?
Ok so im really short.
14 years old and 5'0
does drinkimg milk work?
if it does
how many cups do i need to drink in a day?...

Am I wayy to skinny.????
I am 12 years old and I read another question & it said to check your BMI & it said that normal was 18.5-24.9 but I am 13.6 woaahhhh rightt!!!!...

Losing weight by not eating?
If I stop eating for about 3 weeks or 2. How much weight will I lose?...

Whats a good lunch for someone on a diet?
hmmmm??...

BadGirlGimpy
I'm on a Diet right now, and I'm starving! What can I do to fight this urge to eat? (Already had my calories
.........for the day. It's 3am where I'm at. I work nights, that's why I'm still awake)

Zobbiezob
What do you mean 'already had calories for the day'?
You shouldn't be counting your calories!! What are you doing that for? Get thinner? Well, why is it so important to be 'thin'? To be prettier? To get better friends? Well, true friends choose you for what you are, not how you look like! Maybe you want a boyfriend? Well, search a good one! Not the one that only likes girls because of their appearance! What's the point of having a boyfriend that mainly likes you because you look hot? That's lame! If you want more attention or a better social life, be yourself.

Now go ahead and eat whatever you can find in your kitchen! Or go ahead and buy anything that can calm down your hunger!

kris
simple. eat a balanced diet and sleep regularly ( about 8-10 hours) so that you wont be that weak and starving. and never forget exercise! 15 minutes of walking will work.

*ifthatswhatyoureinto*
Rating
warm chamomile tea with a packet of splenda and a tablespoon of fibersure--- then meditate.

ja'mie king
Rating
like eat an apple or just drink water, you can do it fatty, lol, just kidding, hehehe

Health Fanatic
Rating
First of all you need to assess whether your diet is sustainable, yo-yo diets will not ensure permanent weight loss. To fight off the urge to eat you can try using Hoodia Gordonii, a natural appetite suppressant that has been used by the Bushmen of South Africa (my country) for centuries. You can read some reviews and get more details on the site where I got the info from.

cl0ud_o9
try to eat non-fatty, salt-free recipes of meat (chicken, beef or fish)... if you are hungry, don't hesitate to eat until you are full.. just avoid carbohydrates from rice, pasta, bread, etc... it will be better if you add vegetables (instead of fruits) in your diet... keep your sugar intake really low... and regular exercise... since you work very late, have enough sleep in the morning to reduce stress...

irunthe262
Rating
coffee or any caffiene based product will eliminate the hunger urge but will keep you awake. You need also to balance your diet with exercise.

PS - check the labels of the so-called diet pills and you will see the active ingredient is caffiene.

Future Citizen of Forvik
If you must eat something eat pickles. They have no calories and are considered a free food for diabetics.

Gem!n! :]
noooooooooooooo

kia_the world is upside down.
you can eat fruits like apples , bannas, & more stuff! its 8:17 here by the way (a.m)

look at my sexy socks
Rating
you should try to eat less during the morining because if you use up all your calories then you wont be able to have anything at night and if you do have somthing just do an extra work out tomorrow.

matahari
yea, im starving too

espresso star
Rating
drink water! lots and lots of water!

charc72042's.a.good.cooker
Eat 2 crackers and water. It's better to eat a bite of something to satisfy you, you need to sleep! Going without sleep will do more damage!

Daft One
Rating
Eat some sugar free jell-o, it's calorie free, fat free. Also, you can eat a whole head of lettuce!!

Also drink a big ol' glass of ice water. You can also drink a nice warm cup of green tea. Hope that helps.

If you continue to be hungry then maybe you have not had enough calories today, and maybe you could use a glass of skim milk (80 calories), or a cup of fat free yogurt.

Cheers

Christian a
Rating
you could chew gum, drink water, or just do something time consuming.

primadiva
Rating
drink lots of water - not exactly a chocolate bar, I know, but you'll be suprised how much it fills you up. apparently we often mistake thirst for hunger, so give it a go!

Monstblitz
Rating
Drink water and eat some fruit. Make sure you eat enough to keep you from getting hungry.

Megzie
Rating
drink a glass of ice cold water

DrB
Rating
Drink lots of water..

Pam
Rating
.'Fruits. and water.

NimmyZed
Drink some water.

Have a low fat yogurt

Have some fruit

Have some boiled vegetables with a pinch of salt - like broccoli

freddy p
Rating
Hey, think of the body ur going to have and don't give up but don't kill ur self ok have some fat free yogurt and some fruit and go to sleep watch a movie with ur favorite actress and remember u look great u are great !!!!!!!! have a good night

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy