Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE!?
I have just started 8th grade. 13 years old. I want to order this exercise tape called Slim in 6. http://www.beachbody.com...

How can a 13 year old girl loose 10lb. in 2 weeks?

Additional Details
if i weigh alot more than im supposed to (170lb.)...

Am i fat?
I weigh 100 pounds and i am 5'5 i think i need to loose 20 pounds i am the cheerleading squad captin and this summer we are going to an overweight childrens camp to pump them up and help them ...

How can i lose twenty pounds in two days?

Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?
Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?...

Why am i always hungry after dinner?
i eat til i am like full then ten mins later im like hungry again, i am 13 years old.
Additional Details
i dont eat alot of junk ...

I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

If a cookie contains 110 calories and you cut it in half do you consume HALF the calories??
or is it just bogus.? like no matter how big the piece is its still going to contain that many calories.?...

If i eat about 600-800 calories a day..?
is it dangerous?.. i'm not fat! i just want to get toned and lose the stubborn little fat i have here and there before the summer, especially my little love handles.. besides my love handles i ...

I weigh 340 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for a while. Can someone give me tips on doing so?

What are some natural laxatives?
School project/disguisting i know....

How do you get fat?
hi i was just wondering exactly how you get fat. is it all about calories or other factors too? can i get some specific informations about how you get fat? and what does fat calorie do? and will diet ...

Are you fat if youre 5'4 16 and 125 ibs?

Plz i dont know if im fat or not?
im 13 5'1" and 129lbs
AM I FAT???
AND IF I AM WHAT WEIGHT SHOULD I BE AT?
aND HOW CAN I GET THERE?...

Im trying to gain weight, any advice??

Am I killing myself? Not enough calories, too much diet soda?
Hello. I have an eating disorder. I've been like this for years, I am seeking help. Lately I've been going down hill fast. I am eating 600 calories a day or less, and I drink TONS of diet ...

Do you brush your teeth BEFORE or AFTER you breakfast?

Whats a way to lose 50lb in 5 months?
whats a way that i can lose 50lb in 5 months
its really really important that i do so.
soo what are some ways that would help like what are some things you do to keep the weight off??

Is 96 lbs fat for a 12 year old????

Additional Details
im 5'1 yeaah i no, im shooooort!...

Mojojo J
I'm fat, short and ugly. help me?
well firstly im 18, live in houston with my grandparents (parents dead). i blame god for everything that has ever happened to me in life. i have no education, no job i just sit at home eating and watching tv. i'm not good in school coz i had a lot of abuse both racial and against my weight during my time. i pray to god but no answer, i pray to my parent no answer i cry every night and then nothing. what should i do ?

breezy l
This may sound mean but get help from a doctor or some one. My friend had the same problem and they put her in this youth group and it really helped her,

Ariel
Rating
Well.. First,, Pick yourself up, and dust yourself off. Some bad things have happened and we have to deal with them. I am sorry your parents died. This is what you can try,,
1.Get a job. go apply for a local shop or store near you so you can bring some money in.
2. Start thinking about going to college and ask your grand parents to help pay or get a loan. ( you need to get a job first )
3. Instead of eating junk food when you are hungry , pick up a piece of fruit and take a run or a jog to get things off your mind.
4. keep praying .. god will help any one who believes in him and what they want.
5. BELIEVE in what you want. !! :)

P.s,, I hoped i helped.. :)Ariel

Natasha B
Go get a job.
Then go to an adult high school.
Graduate while working.
If you don't like the way you look diet and go to the gym.
IF you are a female...Go to the MAC makeup counter at the mall get a makeover.(its free) if you are not female stay away from there.
Do your hair.
Stop blaming God for your problems.
Stop praying to your parents you love them you miss them just talk to them.
God helps those who help themselves.
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE STOP SITTING AND FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF.
I'm not trying to be mean i just want you to make something of your life do you think your parents would want to see you living like this?? Don't you want to make them proud of you if you believe you can talk or pray to them surely you believe they are watching over you don't let them see you live your life on the couch I'm sure your grandparents don't want to see you like this either

♥jEsSiCa♥
Im sure your not fat short and ugly. Face it you were good enough to be born and god created you so sometimes your not listening close enough not always does the answer come from god directly but he make other beings show you the answer. Dont let anybody tell you their better than you because you know what you are being the better person by not doing that to someone else who already has a hard enough life. You can go back to school its not to late or hire a pruvate tudor, maybe your grandparents will understand. You need to get out of the house and stop feeling sorry for your self sometimes you do need to forgive and forget. Unless you want to live in the streets when your grandparent die you better do something. Also try excersizing more for loss of weight and im sure being short is an attractive quality for most people and there is no such thing as ugly if there was god would have made us all ugly.

Just Jess
Be pro-active.
Being short, theres really not much you can do about.. (i'm short too)..

If you feel that you are overweight, rather than sitting and eating and watching tv, get up - and go for a walk! Or, ask your grandparents if there are any chores (or extra chores) that you can help out with around the house. I'm sure they'd love the help, and I know that when I help somebody out I feel good about myself. Not only that, but you'll be up and moving around.

Start small, by doing the things i mentioned above you'll be taking the first steps that you need to take.

Maybe you can make a list of REASONABLE small goals that you'd like to accomplish. After you get used to helping out around the house a little more, maybe you can look for a part time job. Theres usually a lot of oppertunities for employment at places like grocery stores, gas stations, etc...that do not require too much of an education.

Do you have a high school education? If not, look into getting it! If you've got a high school education and you WANT to further you're education, go for it! Maybe you can work for a while to save up money for school..

I'm not sure of you're exact situation, so I cant write everything out for you. You need to figure out what you want, and then do what you need to do to get it.

~Stephanie
Rating
well if you think that you are fat short and ugly its not helping your self esteem
you have to think about the positives of yourself
dont focus on the negatives because that will only make it worse.
if you think that you are fat
go out and find healthier foods to eat
and get out and get a job so you wont be at home all day on the couch. exercise go walking with you grandparents
you're only 18 you have time to change the way you are on the outside you have your whole life ahead of you.

Not a Good Role Model
Stop sitting around and do something . Stop crying and feeling pitiful its not Gods fault you let the life you have got to $hit. Yea people made fun of you big deal it happens to everyone. But stand up and do something don't just drown your sorrows with a bucket of fried chicken and t.v. reruns

deronwilliams
Ok, first man, you need to get your education, an education is way to important, you need to go to maybe a local college or go somewhere you can get the rest of your education. Also, just at night run around the block or while your watching tv instead of eating do pushups and situps during the commercials. You can't use that racial excuse even if it's true. I am a quarter black south african, native indian and half white. Last year my teacher would always say degrating things and no matter how hard i did, i would always geta 50. This year, i've been on the honour roll all 4 terms, so its your job to ignore those haters, lol listen to that haters everywhere we go track by b.o.b and you will understand. And also, to get a job, don't wear those thug pants and gang stuff, owners hire people who they think will make a difference in their company. Start off little, like a local Mcdonalds or something small. For your weight, order hip hop abs. I live in canada and i tried hip hop abs for one week and i can already see a difference. Just do that, or if you do make up your mind and you go back to a community college take a course for getting into shape. No matter of the ups and downs, you can accomplish anything. From the sounds of stuff, your black right. Well, from me being mixed most ppl think im half black because my black genes is dominate, and your dominate so just try to make it man, even if one job doesn't except you just keep going back to other ones and eventually you'll get you priorites straight.
Good luck I hope i helped

R S
Change your perception....bury your past...it's dead and gone...live for the present moment...remember the famous quote :"you can if you think you can"....firstly, don't be a couch potato...keep moving...go out ..talk to people where you can pursue a career...try to engage in a physical activity or better cardiovascular activity for 60 minutes a day...look here there's nobody in this world ugly...everyone are beautiful in one or other way....you say you're short...this may be due to genetics you can't do anything about it...so just forget it..so right now build ur confidence and don't worry be happy...u're absolutely important for your country!!!!

Miss Questions
Rating
hey, you know the truth is that we can pray...and pray..and pray. but never get any results. Us saying in our head, or at the top of our lungs, HELP ME GOD! is not going to change anything. we.need.to.get.up.and.sort.out.ourselves...

I am sorry for the loss of your parents, i can in no way imagine how you must feel. But what i can imagine, is that you are not happy with yourself, but are not doinganything about it.

You say your fat- what do you do, you eat? Does that help ? no. you know it doesnt. Praying wont make you skinny, you need to decide that, "from now on,i will be healthy and i will excerises even if my body cries."

You say you have no education, because of bullying. How man stories are there of people who say that bullying made them a stronger person? DO NO MISS YOUR LIFE AND YOUR OPPORTUNITIES SO THAT OTHERS CAN GET THEM. fullstop. Ask yourself, Do i want to have an education? YES!!! Go to school and be confident, stand up for youself and gain respect.

Blaming others is easy for us to do. Because then we feel as if we are victims in this life. Well, whats so good about being a victim who gives up? Take responsibility to make your own life better. Its up to you now. If God doesnt answer back, dont WAIT> Get out there are Change wha you dont like.

There are so many times when i say the EXACT same thing as you, short,fat and ugly. but you know what? I take a moment, i cry and then i get up again and get on with my life.

Being abused is not something that we can pretend is easy to get over, but truth is you NEED to fight back for yourself.

You only have one life, why live it unsatisfied?

I believe you can do more. Prove everyone who hurt you wrong and become great!!

M.Q x

I am hidden yet here
Rating
look don't be hard on yourself everyone is special it's the person inside that counts look at celebrities they have looks but alot of them are stuck up and horrible but my friend she is on the large side but has a great personality and is a good person to be around. think of the future because 2 years ago i was in a really bad place but now i'm doing lots of stuff. be on the look out for a college course of some kind in something interesting and i could kick start a new career. hope that helps.

taste of reality!
Rating
ok exactly what type of help are you asking for.....get over the pity...! life has dealt you those cards...so play them....i have my insecurites...but i except them and deal with them...hell i have multiple ringworms ..you don't hear me complaining....all im asking is someone tell me what to do to remove them....so...instead of complaining...find a solution....work out,go back to school,build your self esteem....thank god you have grandparents you can live with..mine are dead......so i'm jealous of you....

Toffy
Rating
First of all, you were dealt a sad batch of cards that only you can deal with. The changes start within yourself. Be thankful you have Grandparents that are caring for you, but mopeing around, feeling sorry for yourself is not going to make the rest of your life easier. YOU have to shake this attitude off, make physical changes, by excercising, eating better, and start shrugging off the racial remarks. God helps those who help themselves. So start within yourself....and a new world can open up for you. Think about how your Grandparents feel....they have lost their children, and now you are going downhill as well. GET A GRIP....and GET ON WITH IT.....you will be a great person as your parents wanted in the first place, but you have to first....TRY.....and stop this self pity. Many many people are so much worse off than you.....snap out of it.

mehrdad7002
I think I can help you
This is my yahoo Id send message if you want
mehrdad7002

zauberberg
Rating
Unhappy people believe they cannot control their environment, and happy people believe they can. Things you can change: Fat? yes. Short? no. Ugly? who knows. Here's something that helps me:

God grant me the serentity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Start by going for a walk.

private
Rating
An answer to your important question.
Please call with any problem, Anytime:
Girls and Boys Town "National Hotline"
Phone: 1-800-448-3000 (toll free)
Email: Hotline@girlsandboystown.org

Rina
Rating
You need to stop blaming god - that's not going to help you in the slightest.
Talk to someone, perhaps a close friend or a relative. You seem extremely depressed.
I went through something very similar to yourself and ended up hating myself. I never went out for months on end because I thought i was fat when in fact i was underweight. I lost a lot of my friends in the process. The only thing that I found helped me was realization that I needed to take charge of my life and stop relying on others. You need to remember that this life is yours, only you can change the way its going. If your getting bullied, you need to sort it out yourself. You cant let the bullies win, they want you to fail. So go out there, get job and an education. Most of all get yourself some confidence!! Your not fat and ugly so never think that about yourself.
Good luck x

muscleman210
Rating
Dude, get an appointment with your doctor and have a referral to a psychologist and deal with your issues. Once your head is on right, you will feel a million times better. Then get your schooling on track. There is always a way and there are people out there who will help. If you wan nutrition and health help, start with your doctor.

Feel free to check out my health,fitness and nutrition blog. E-mail and ask any questions.

http://phoenixbodystyling.blogspot.com/

milton b
Rating
You have had some bad breaks in you life and if you want to ever be happy you are going to need to recognize that you are in charge of your own happiness. You can't expect God to get you off the couch, only you can do that. You may need some help dealing with your depression, but if you look I think you can find what you need.

trouble
I'm short, fat, ugly and old. It doesn't stop me from doing what I want!

allanizbored
Doesn't bother Danny DeVito!

Alexander El
How about trying? God is not going to help somebody who does not want to help themselves.

tom s
Rating
First: sorry for your loss. Losing your parents early is horrible.
Second: if you believe in God, be thankful to od for your Grandparents. (and while you're at it, thank your Grandparents).
Third: you can "blame" anyone you wish (God, kids at school, etc...), but that doesn't make anything better. I know things "should be" fair and just, sadly, it just isn't always that way. We have to make the best of every situation, we can't change everything, only how we react to it. Life is just to dynamic.
Forth: you have a long, hard road ahead of you with lots of work to do. But truth is, it is just as long and hard if you continue to just sit at home and do nothing.
Finally: come up with a plan of action. You're on this site asking for help so you must want change. Now just plan it, then ACT on it. Diet, exercise (you will NEVER be perfect, nobod is, despite what the media tries to convince you of). Go back to school, what ever school that is, educate yourself, homeschool is fine IF you have a lot of motivation and external help, you don't. Go to community college if available... WHATEVER it takes. Try to see a counselor (if you go to school, they are available there). if not, talk to your "religious" leader... but you need some help... we all do, there is no shame in it, you lost your parents, you need some help, that's all. I know it is hard to not react to others abuse, but that won't stop... there are always mean people who want to hurt others. Find the not-so-mean people, they ARE there, you just have to focus on them. It is ok to cry, maybe someday it will slow down, just don't let that overtake your life. Cry, get it over with, work hard.
There is good and bad everywhere, it is just a matter of which one you focus on. God or not, it is your life. There is plenty of beauty in the world, it is yours to enjoy.
Good Luck and Be safe.

XXXrosebushXXX
umm..try getting a job at the nearest store. Walk around the neighborhood everyday to lose weight. Do some excercise. Try to get involved. Find a hobby and meet friends that also like doing the same thing. I hope this helps!

livibend18
everybody has an obstacle to get through in their life and unfortunately you have a big one. You need to stop focusing on the bad things in your life and start focusing on the good. How about ur grandparents? Do they love you? Are they nice to you? You have a house to live in and food to eat. there are many out there who dont have that luxury. Your only 18, you have a whole life ahead of you. Its not too late to get an education, you just have to be determined, so i suggest you do whatever you can to get some education. Forget about the racial/weight abuse, the people who abuse you are not worth your time. Im sorry about your parents, but im sure they would like to see their daughter doing good in life and succeeding, and im sure they would like to see you happy. Calling yourself things like fat short and ugly only lowers your self esteem, so why dont you focus on the positive things about yourself. Havent you ever heard the saying "you are your worst critic"? im sure that people around you wouldnt see the things that you see. Just have a more positive image of yourself and gain self confidence. Im not trying to tell you how to live, but i hope this helped. Good luck in life.

GI
Rating
So since relying on god isn't working out, maybe it's time to take charge of your own life...

psychorabbit15
Rating
You're probably going to hate this answer.

God helps those who help themselves... you have to pull yourself up by the bootstraps, and go out to do something. You reap what you sew, and it sounds like the only reaping you'll be doing is that of bedsores.

Life is about the choices you make, and you can choose to go out... get an adult education, and enter the workforce. It musn't all be bad. Your grandparents love you enough to put up with your moping, don't they?

a-mazed
Avoid Y!A for intelligent answers . . .
You are educated enuf' - to avoid using correct grammar or syntax in this posting . . . therefore . . . I imagine that you are a spoof (troll) player at this website - especially since you just created your account today . . . and you manifest a well-developed imagination - just what this site needs and prospers with!
Best wishes to you - in whatever endeavors you are pursuing.

EDIT . . .
Now that I have received 2 thumbs down - and - your question has garnered 45 answers . . . I am certain that - not only are you a troll account, but other troll accounts have increased their point totals by giving answers here . . . nice program that Yahoo has . . . 'you' could even be a legit Yahoo employee!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy