Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I feel like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not?
I ate dinner about 2 hours ago. I have this pang in my stomach that feels like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not. I eat pretty well, I just get these cravings for food before I go to bed. What&...

I heard eating food at night IS NOT FATTENING??
Is this person right, or just high?? ...

I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my ...

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!...

What is a good way to lose weight at home maybe besides excersing???
Please tell me something i can do to lose weight at home besides excersing please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Do i sound over weight?
be honest!!!!

im 15 almost 16 and im
guys would you that
"5'4" and i weigh 134...

Am i overweight?

Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght ...

Is there a fun way of burning calories?

What is the best way to lose 20 pounds in about 2 months?
i would like to lose weight before school starts agian. and i would like for people to see a change in me. i have lost 35 before i weighed 175 and now im 140 and i would like to finish what i have ...

Is swimming laps a good way to loose weight?
30 mins. a day, or just about every day.
and not just swimming around. swimming laps, freestyle, breaststroke....

Can you really bounce if you are fat enough?

Need to lose inches but no motivation.?
I need to lose around 3 inches around my waist but I can't stick to a healthy diet without going broke and I don't have a lot of motivation to get up and exercise. Anyone have any tips on ...

How many pounds in 1 stone?

How much water should you drink to keep you healthy?

On average.. how many times a day should a person go number 2?? I usually go every other day..?
Im not constipated or anything.. ive pretty much always been like this...is this normal ?.....

How can a 15 year old male gain weight??
i am 15 years old 5'6 and about 105 pounds. i am small for my age and am looking for ways to gain weight like what i should eat. please if anyone can answer my question that would be ...

AM I fat?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?
okay so im 4 10. 85 lbs. and 6th grade. am i fat?!...

If i BARELY eat from now until.........?
monday how much weight will i lose?

( i dont waant to hear: you should really eat healthy)

and barely meaning like today i ate like 15 pieces of pasta with some tomato sauce<...

Darkness
I'm a 13 year old girl, i weigh 127 am I over weight?

Additional Details
My height is 5'2......

notofthisworld
it depends on how tall u r

E
Rating
no

beautifulxperfectxlie
Rating
Depends on your height like i'm 5' 6" and I weigh 113 so i'm not exactly in my weight.

liloldme
pretty much because i have a friend that is 13 and only weighs 100

Poe B
Rating
Weighing 127 at your age is not over weight. Unless you are under 5'.

patchouli
Rating
it's not your age, but your height that is a better factor to go by. 127 isn't overweight if you are taller than, say, 5 foot 5.

radiancia
No you definitely arent - unless you are only 5'0 or something.

Jai K
height please
if ur like 5'3 than yes but if ur like 5'9 than no

Nikki S
no,i dont think you are over wait.i know a 13 year old who is 186 pounds.you dont havto worry.

Susan C
It depends on your height. 127 would be ok if you are like 5'3.

?
Rating
no

redhotboxsoxfan
Depends on height, body mass, etc. If you feel you are not over weight, then your not. Simple as that.

Mike M.
Rating
Depending on what your height could be, but you should be just fine.

Laura
Rating
depends on how tall you are

Chis
Rating
You are not overweight because I have a cousin who is 138 pounds and she doesn't look like she is overweight. You are not that fat.

munchie31
I'd say no. Much less girls seem to always want to be too skinny. At 13 though just worry about your own self image, you got some growing to do yet it's going to be differant in a year anyways so chill and enjoy what you got while you got it.

Addicted To Abercrombie & Fitch
Well, how tall are you? I'm 13, and I'm 5 feet. I weigh 136 lbs. It's healthy for me becuase I have always been taller. Just always. I also have been going to the gym since I was 9, and doing tennis since I was 6. So I have a LOT of muscle. That takes up most of my weight.

amee p
u r normal

hi bbz
Rating
no! just b happy wiv the body ur in n u will b perfect! good luck n happy new year! x

Robert G.
Rating
If you are between 5-1 and 5-5, you are not over weight in my opinion.

abril472001
Talk to your nutritionist about theis stuff, not random people on the internet. But most definatley no, you arn't

Smexii
well it depends how tall are you? my lil sis's friend is 11 and is 5ft. 2in. and weighs148 so your not that big

EmilyRose
It depends how tall you are. If you're 2'5" then I'd say you're overweight. If you're about average height for your age, then you're fine. At 13, you shouldn't be worrying about your weight unless your doctor says you're enough overweight for it to be unhealthy. No matter what you weigh, you should always try to eat healthy foods in reasonable portions, and get plenty of exercise.

Edward W
no

debbers
it depends on your height, like im 5'7 and im 113lbs, im under weight for my age AND my height. if you put the height i could've helped :D

carolinablue132
check your bmi

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

future fashion designer
it depends on your height, you should go to your doctor and he'll give you the right answer.

gabound75
There's absolutely nothing wrong with 127. Get into the 160, 170, and 180 range and by then you'd be quite "chunky" in most cases. You're very young and shouldn't be worried about weight right now, but... in a way it's good that you're at least aware of it. Most people don't take notice of themselves until it's "too late". Live your life and please don't restrict yourself too much. Have fun.

mdlrtam
according to this site the average height for a female 13 years of age is 61 1/4 inch's and 103 pounds. weight verys with height. they go off of percentages to come up with this #. My son is short according to the averages. heres the link to the chart.

http://www.babybag.com/articles/htwt_av.htm

DEWEY
Rating
no you are what you are and the sooner you realize this and stop worring about wether you fit into the perfect avarage teen the happer you will be in life dont worry about what others think.

Ashley
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy