Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

Am i fat cause I'm 14 and i weigh 85 pounds.... please help!!?

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

How long does it take your body to adjust to drinking more water?
I understand the importance of drinking plenty of water so I have recently started drinking 2-3 times more water than I usually do. Needless to say, this change has caused me to constantly have to ...

I'm 13 and weigh about 125 pounds. I'm 5'4'' and 1/2. Do I weigh too much?
I'm 13 years old 5'4'' and 1/2 and weigh 126 pounds. I play soccer and basketball at least 5 times a week. Do u guys think I weigh too much? If so could I have some good dieting ...

Should i sell my daughters Hockey Sticks on ebay because she is fat?
I feel as though her recent weight gain has made her undeserving of her hockey sticks of whicxh i bough her after she succeeded at the Jenny Craig bread and water diet.
ALSO she wets the bed ...

Does smoking help you lose weight?
just wondering.....

Giovanna
I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight???
I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight??? I run 3-4 times a week to stay toned.

Bridget H
yes its a good weight just eat right and exercise!

Fashion Obsessed Freak
yes thats fine...im 5'6"and 90 lbs so ur gd

Pick me for best answer!!
At 122lbs, do you really think you're toned? Look up the meaning of the word.

The Druid
Most excellent. Keep up the good work.

fromohiousa
Rating
Heck yes! Keep it up.

halloween_forever
Rating
As long as you're eating healthily and not over exercising then it's fine. 122 pounds is a bit skinny, its only around 8 stone, but if your body is getting everything it needs then yes, it's a good weight :)

jimika
you are skinny stop worrying

irish.chic16
if your toned, having muscles, and only 122lbs, that isnt great for your height. muscle ways more than fat, so id think that you would weigh more. im the same height as you, but im almost 140lbs and i work out and im fit. i guess it depends on your body. but as long as your eating good and running, you sound normal to me.

LiL mami
Rating
i would say that you are under weight, for women it is important to have curves men love it

lilmizzsmartypants
Rating
Yea, i'm actually under weight. 5'1 99 lbs.

The Moon & Stars
Rating
yup! were the some. its a good wight. u may feel like u weiigh alittle too much but ognore it ((thats wat i do))

nasha
Rating
ur weight is perfect.even for 5'7, ur normal weight should be around 130 to 140.so u r fine

David S
Rating
Yes, it sounds like your in great shape and your doing your body well.. keep it up!

Rachel *
yep, it's great!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!

RIP LUCY
You are a little light,

Remona R
Rating
yes it's a great weight

SHENI I
Rating
GIRL YES!!!!!!!!!I THINK THAT'S REAL GOOD.KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP.

scott_groen
It's hard to measure a desired bodyweight. according to your height your at the desired weight for the general population
the way to check is to find out your bodyfat percentage. according to you running 3-4 times a week you should be low the desired bodyfat % is 18-28% depending on your shape. If you (excuse the sentence) are big in the chest and hips then 25% if your small in those areas about 20%.
Weight really doesnt mean anything the best way is how you look and how much your body fat is so then your healthy inside and out.

Nikolaos
Rating
you sound like you are nice. weight doesn't really matter.... the inches do. So if you are toned and well proportioned, it doesn't matter if you are 145.... if you're that heavy (145), you probably just have more muscles.

jalapena
Id say yes but don't lose any more. Stay between 125 and 140.

Lexy
http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm

♥ Nichole ♥
You think that's fat? I think that is skinny if you ask me. Your BMI is 19.1 and here is how you tell.
Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

ealley89
According to the BMI Index Claculator you are 19.1 and that is considerd a normal weight. You are very heathly.

Beach bum
Rating
Yes, that is a very good weight for your height. Good job on the running. I do the same. Running tones everything!

marvie_vergara
Rating
yeah it is i think

I_Have_all_the_answers...
sure is

STF86NC
Rating
its a good weight im about 5'9 and 135, eat all the time, don't excersice alot, but i never gain weight i guess i have a high metabolism, but yeah keep that weight where it is

Knux_88
JEEPERS!!!! I'm 5''7 and 120!!!!!!!!!

Go figure!!! :)

blonde2222
yeah that is a good weight... i'm 5'5 and 125 lbs I think i have a nice healthy looking body!

guiavennice
Rating
NORMAL WEIGHT FOR 5'7 IS 135 POUNDS

ruka
Ok, this is how u can tell... They say that a perfect weight for your heighth is figured out by this: 100lbs for 5 feet... Every inch after that, add 5 lbs. Give or take a few depending on your bone size. I am 5'9"... I should be 145... And it is true because when I get UNDER 145, ppl tell me I am too thin.. After I gain 10 lbs (like right now, I am 155lbs..) then I feel like I'm getting chunky. Hope this helps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy