Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do you find losing weight difficult?

What will happen if i don't eat anything for a long time?
i just started to not eating anything today but im going to do this for another month to see if i loose weight what will ...

I feel like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not?
I ate dinner about 2 hours ago. I have this pang in my stomach that feels like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not. I eat pretty well, I just get these cravings for food before I go to bed. What&...

I heard eating food at night IS NOT FATTENING??
Is this person right, or just high?? ...

I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my ...

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!...

What is a good way to lose weight at home maybe besides excersing???
Please tell me something i can do to lose weight at home besides excersing please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Do i sound over weight?
be honest!!!!

im 15 almost 16 and im
guys would you that
"5'4" and i weigh 134...

Am i overweight?

Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght ...

Is there a fun way of burning calories?

What is the best way to lose 20 pounds in about 2 months?
i would like to lose weight before school starts agian. and i would like for people to see a change in me. i have lost 35 before i weighed 175 and now im 140 and i would like to finish what i have ...

Is swimming laps a good way to loose weight?
30 mins. a day, or just about every day.
and not just swimming around. swimming laps, freestyle, breaststroke....

Can you really bounce if you are fat enough?

Need to lose inches but no motivation.?
I need to lose around 3 inches around my waist but I can't stick to a healthy diet without going broke and I don't have a lot of motivation to get up and exercise. Anyone have any tips on ...

How many pounds in 1 stone?

How much water should you drink to keep you healthy?

On average.. how many times a day should a person go number 2?? I usually go every other day..?
Im not constipated or anything.. ive pretty much always been like this...is this normal ?.....

How can a 15 year old male gain weight??
i am 15 years old 5'6 and about 105 pounds. i am small for my age and am looking for ways to gain weight like what i should eat. please if anyone can answer my question that would be ...

proud2Bme
I'm 16, 5 feet and i weigh 83 pounds. Is that normal?

RAVEN
Rating
you're perfect

Helpinghandmancool
Rating
Well it all depends your age....its nothing to worry about unless your in your late 20's

Cake
Rating
I hope it's normal because I'm a few years older, 5 feet tall and weigh 78 pounds.....

And we are NOT short. We are petite, d*mmit! :))

brera88
Rating
Perfect! Anyone that tells you that you are underweight are either jealous or fat! End of story. Shorts people rock!

mandy3214
okay thats a dumb question and ill tell you why.
every body is different.
no one on here knows how much muscle
or fat you have OR how your frame is.

Leeuh Muhree
Rating
I think it depends on how you feel at that weight. If you think you could gain some weight and still feel satisfied with yourself, then gain some weight.

There's a formula that my diet therapy professor told us.

For 5 feet take 100 pounds then for every inch over 5 feet add 5 pounds. But you could also add/minus 10% of that and be okay at that weight.

So in your case your weight can be between 108.3 - 91.7 pounds. (I don't think it would hurt you to gain a little weight.)

cecielscott
hmmmm....hard to say because I don't know if you have a very small frame while being very athletic, or if you're malnourished and frail.

A good person to ask would be an adult female you can trust and will have your best interest at heart.

Do not listen to other teens because they do not have the life experience to give advice and may intentionally offer you bad advice to try to sabotage you.

cutiegirl
Rating
how old are you and are you skinny. if you are skinny and are a teenager then that is normal

Husky Lover R.I.P SNOWBELL
Rating
i am 15 i am 5 feet 4 inches and i way 100 lbs

Independent_guy
a little too slim. not sure if you're concerned about your appearance or appetite. in any case I suggest you see a psychiatric or at least your family doctor. I do :-)
Good luck!

andrewsarah2006
You must be a freaking bean-pole(no offense). What are you, a size 0? Maybe a 1? I'm not entirely sure, but I wouldn't think thats entirely healthy, no.

moofoo f
Who cares? Your bones may be small, and your body may just take care of itself better at 83 pounds.

I'm sure you're skinny but other than having other girls be jealous of you and telling you you're too thin, what's the problem?

June J
You seem to be a bit thin for your height...if you are not consciously trying to stay thin, you might ask a doctorrecommend a diet to help you gain enough to be sure you are a "healthy" weight.

janice e
no eat more with a lot of carbs

jetmad1
Rating
No its not, go eat a double double cheeseburger and a chocolate shake

henry c
read this article
http://www.netwellness.org/question.cfm/12575.htm

J T
Rating
yes it is underweight. you could gain a few pounds.

justask23
yeah...that's skinny

clouds038
Rating
about 20 pounds too light

amilne2441
You are actually underweight according to height/weight chart, but it also depends on your frame.

link:

http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm

murse dan
Rating
no, you are underweight. Someone your height should weigh a minimum between 104-115. You need to gain weight. That is a very unhealthy weight to be at.

Abby aka Georgia Girl
Rating
im 16 and weigh 120

jamaican babe
Rating
No,it is not normal.You are underweight.

hawaiianmalibu
That's a little underweight....about 15% underweight!!! you should be 100lbs

anica2831
Rating
damn you and cake both need to gain a few pounds you are both very underweight...its not healthy

realblondie69
I don't think so....before i had kids i was 5'7 and weighed 103

Bottle
Rating
No. Your B.M.I. is 16.5 meaning your underweight by a lot.

Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

You are 16.5 = UNDERWEIGHT

Peter
maybe a bit too slim...

amira_adina77
when I was your age I was the same weight and I am the same height as you (and still am). It depends. For me it was normal because of the german measles I was born with. So I was always underneath the charts so it was diagnosed for me as normal. But a 5 feet female should be between 93-105 pounds to be normal. If it concerns you, you can always ask your pediatric doctor and from there can determine if it is normal

Currently, I am 29 years old and weight in 94 pounds.

and short people rock!

hello_magenta
no, im 12, 5 ft and 100 lbs.

your under weight.

it would probably be safe to gain some weight, talk to your doctor.

Max
Rating
i way 85lbs im 4'10 and 14 and a guy

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy