Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

If i eat about 600-800 calories a day..?
is it dangerous?.. i'm not fat! i just want to get toned and lose the stubborn little fat i have here and there before the summer, especially my little love handles.. besides my love handles i ...

I weigh 340 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for a while. Can someone give me tips on doing so?

What are some natural laxatives?
School project/disguisting i know....

How do you get fat?
hi i was just wondering exactly how you get fat. is it all about calories or other factors too? can i get some specific informations about how you get fat? and what does fat calorie do? and will diet ...

Are you fat if youre 5'4 16 and 125 ibs?

Plz i dont know if im fat or not?
im 13 5'1" and 129lbs
AM I FAT???
AND IF I AM WHAT WEIGHT SHOULD I BE AT?
aND HOW CAN I GET THERE?...

Im trying to gain weight, any advice??

Am I killing myself? Not enough calories, too much diet soda?
Hello. I have an eating disorder. I've been like this for years, I am seeking help. Lately I've been going down hill fast. I am eating 600 calories a day or less, and I drink TONS of diet ...

Do you brush your teeth BEFORE or AFTER you breakfast?

Whats a way to lose 50lb in 5 months?
whats a way that i can lose 50lb in 5 months
its really really important that i do so.
soo what are some ways that would help like what are some things you do to keep the weight off??

Is 96 lbs fat for a 12 year old????

Additional Details
im 5'1 yeaah i no, im shooooort!...

Should the state lower the drinking age?

Is it possible to eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes?????
My friends have this contest going to see who can eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes. Does anyone know if a person could do this without having any medical problems??? I'm thinking about asking my ...

If your bathroom scale could talk, what would it say?

Am i over weight?
i am 28 inches around my waist

i weigh 140 pounds

i am 5 foot 10

how can i loose half a stone
Additional Details

Does not doing excersise make you fat?
Even if you diet, does a lack of regular excersise in your life make you gain weight?...

Does you think he's good looking?
http://www.hotchickswith I think he is GORGEOUS. But I just want to know what individual people think also.

Do you think he looks good?...

What happens if i cut soda out of my diet and just drink lots of water?

Do I have a eating disorder?
Im 11.
I don't eat breakfast or lunch, and I eat dinner because my parents are around, but I don't eat a lot of it, and say I had a big lunch. I feel full at lunch, but at dinner im ...

How old were tou when you stopped beleiving in santa?

Emily R
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!

Shower in the Bath
try something different like a martial art, and/or go to the gym with a friend.

Vita K
Go running with a fun friend. :-)
or play competitive fun games, like basketball or tennis.

charlestnicholas
Rating
You need to assess what activities you enjoy that involve physical activity and/or physical labor. Once you've done this, implement those activities into your weekly schedule.

Also, the small things are important...taking stairs instead of an elevator, etc.

bluebirdy569
You could get a big dog, dog's need lots of exercise every day and they can put you into shape while you're having fun! ;-)

Amber D
doing chores around the house, but non-stop movement.
or babysit, and get paid to ***run around*** with little kids!

Angie
buy the wii fit or try DDR. they're both really fun.

brightvette09
Rating
start running when your bored
just listen to music while you do it to make it more interesting
just run small distances and work up
also when your watching tv you can do pushups or situps while there are commercials

IMakeBoyz Jizzzz
Rating
if you have a pool you can invite some friends and go swimming

you can buy the wii and play the sports games they have on it

you can go to your local arcade and play DDR its actually pretty fun and addicting...they also sell the game for playstation and you can buy the matts to play it at home.

also if you eat healthier the exercise will have a bigger impact on your body.

Brandy
Rating
Start out on slow workouts and work your way up.

Use your school gym if you don't have the equipment yourelf.

Try running.
With music- you can incorporate cute dance moves into your run.
Without music- You get a clear mind and can feel nature blooming around you!

♥L♥
If you like to watch T.V., you can do sit ups, crunches, or push ups while watching. (or during commercials) Also, you can do sports that you like. Basketball, Soccer, Football, Hockey, Lacrosse, Swimming, Track, Cross Country, Volleyball.... there are tons to choose from!
Eating healthier is also good for you too.
Good Luck!

Toni C
join a sports club:)

gymnasticks is a great way to do it:)

bita yaz:]
play frisbee, play tag, hula hoop [its good for your abs], dance, go bikeriding, play a sport[s], go swimming,jump rope, jump on a trampolane, go jogging, wash your parents car[the fastest you do it the better], get 20 cards stand up with feet hip width apart and place one card down and pick it up. practice pushups..do sit ups?
hope this helped!!

erpradeeppathak
Rating
Start playing something you like... any sport like Basketball, badminton etc... this way you'd enjoy and you;ll get enough exercise as well.

Nick-mazing.
Rating
Join a sports team!(If you are to scared because you dont know anyone on it ask a friend to join with you!)
Make youtube videos of you dancing around to a cool song with some friends!
walk around your street With a friend or two.

shelbi
Rating
try playing Dance Dance Revolution or listen to music while you workout. Doing lots of little things helps as well.
1) Instead of sitting down talking on the phone, try pasing around.
2) Do some sit-ups or crunches during commercials on tv
3) if you have a bike, ride it around the block a couple times every night.

trendychic15
when you wake up, do sit ups in your bed and start running with a friend that's always fun.oh when you see a bunch of guys playing a sport ask to join it's also a way to show off

♥JESUS♥FREAK♥LOVES YOU♥
Rating
i am 13 too. and i love jumping on my trampoline and swimming

Shorty A
Do sports like basketball, soccer , tennis etc pick the ones that suits you and have fun.

asia
Rating
well you should find a sport maybe that you like and start doing that. but you should definitely exercise with a friend cuz that is what makes it fun. playing volley ball at the beach or swimming, there are tons of fun ways to lose weight.

Allison
Rating
I'm thirteen too and used to have this problem too. Here are some ideas:

Do you live in a suberb? Swimming is surprisingly amazing exercise. A few laps in the pool is refreshing and fun but yet you wear yourself out!

Have any friends nearby? Hop on a bike and ride into town or something. Or walk your dog with a boy you like (oo lala)

What about a park? Once again, walk with a friend to a park just to hang out. Have a lot of friends? You could end up in a game of tag!

Super determined? I try to do a few crunchers and pushups everyday. Start slow, because trying to do more than you can at first will make you discouraged very early.

In other words, make it fun. Find an enjoyable activity. Join a sport.

Good luck, sista!

Tom
Join a sport at school, dance, go out with friends, walk in malls, try on clothes for fun, etc... Just move....

Not that hard.

umjustasking
Rating
Try walking to fun places. Even a few minutes of walking a day can make a difference.

& Exercizing in front of the TV - sit-ups, wieghts - so you have something for your brain to do. Or just wear headphones.

I love Snoop Dogg <3
Rating
If you have a cd player or an ipod, listen to your music while you run or exercise.

If you have a tv near an exercise ball or machines, watch tv and workout...you can do this if you dont have machines likes curls, pushups, and crunches.

You can do really good workouts while your dancing. Dancing is great for the body.

Workout with your friends and have a conversation so that you will take your mind off the actual exercises.

Good luck!

lovegod_795
Rating
Dancing is a great way to get exercise!
Riding bikes is becoming popular and can be fun with a group of friends (make sure you wear a helmet!)
Taking walks with your friends or a dog if you have one.
Lots of options!
Don't stress but have fun!

happy2cu420
Jog with a friend every day! Or a long walk with your Ipod on!
or dance around your room to really loud music!]

Better start now, your metabolism only gets worse as you get older and you wont be able to lose weight as easily and will be gaining it very quickly if your not active.

peter s
I am 14 and I walk my dog, run a mile at my school track, play hockey, and play football.

me
Rating
do it with a friend . or take an activity like soccer or vollyball.

Joseph H
Go swimming, it's a really good exercise that works out your whole body without putting impact or strain on your body. Also it's easier than most sports because the water supports you.

matt
Rating
go for a nice healthy walk every evening..it makes a difference,, then start going for little jogs and runs..you can whip your body right into shape...be patient you will be come a much healthier person.

good luck!

Math
Rating
Dance Dance Revolution!

kendall
a lot of time i dont fill like doing that either.
i get some of friedns and we go running or walking and sometimes even bike our bike just around the block a couple of times.
its funn cause you can be with your friends, talking, && it can be fun!
iff you make it.
hope that was a little bit of help?!?!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy