Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Whats's the best medcine for boredom?

Im dieting so what is the lowest cal booze ican drink?
i enjoy the pub on a saturday nite and i like to drunk. my usual tipple is a pint of larger or ten....

Why do women care so much about losing weight?

Do you have to pay to go to the ymca and work out? or use the facilities in general?

Additional Details
could you give me a price rundown. i went to my local ymca website and didn't find a price chart....

Guys what is the ideal weight for a girl?
that is 5'4 and 15 years ...

Do you think I'm overweight?
I'm 13 years old, 5' 3" tall, and weigh about 100-106 lbs.
Am I overweight?...

My mum thinks I'm starving myself?
I'm unhappy with my weight because basically, I'm chubby. So this morning I decided to have something healthier than toast for breakfast so I just had a bowl of special K. I haven't ...

How long will it take me to lose 10 pounds doing this (SHORT question)?
-exercise for 1 hour 7 times a week (cardio)
-lift weights for 30 minutes 3 times a week
-no processed food
-no meat (except for egg whites)
-a small amount dairy and bread

I've lost 10 pounds but see no difference???
This is kinda freaking me out and frankly, its very discouraging so please, anybody have any kind of insight as to why the **** i dont see any difference in my body?? and also...clothes do not feel ...

What's a good weight for me?
I am a girl and I'm 5'4"...

Calorie ?'s?
It is 4:00

and so far today i have had 700 calories
is tht good for wanting to lose weight
Additional Details
but i plan on eating more by dinner!
is this good for ...

RICE as an Diet?
Someone told me i shoudl eat nothing but plain rice for two weeks and i will be loosing weight is that true?
Is that healthy?...

I'm 15 years old. I've been having 500 calories a day.Is that dangerous for my age?

Hi im 17 and kinda short, how can i get tall?
I dont want to be short :( n e 1 got ideas on how 2 get taller!!!...

Is my 11 year old daughter overweight?
My 11 year old daughter is about 5'3 and weighs about 118 lbs. Is this too much? Because she keeps telling me how fat she thinks she is and she never eats junk food....

I'm 15, 116 pounds and 5'6, is that average?

Is this fatt?
At all be honest I would rather have someone tell me so I can loose weight then be lied to 118lbs and 5 foot so dont lie please be ...

What is a safe way for, a 33yr old man, to loose 15lbs in a month?

I am fat 183 lbs 5'2 32 years old. Help?
My goal is lose 45lbs by the summer. I have increased my water intake (72 ounces per day) and adopted a healthy diet. I am now ready to exercise I am thinking of buying a stationary bike will that ...

How do you make cheese on toast?
my boyfriend is asking me to make him some cheese on toast, i dont know how, please help to save my ...

Helly!
How to make yourself poo more?
are there any excersises or foods and drinks etc. that make you poo more ? and what are laxatives and why do they help? thanks

bill b
Rating
laxatives make u ****, in general, and eat lotsa fruits and drink water

Laura H
Rating
eat a high fiber diet

molly s
eat more fiber. raisin bran before bed will do it, but the big question is why?

hi_there
Rating
Eat fibrous foods and yogurt.

williamdp
A couple cups of coffee in the morning send me to the pot. Also eat extra fruits, and hi fiber cereal. Include some apples in your diet.

mickeyr813
Rating
take fiber

The Enlightment
Rating
:D why do you want to poo more :D
eat and drink a lot more than usually, and use a little bit of laxatives, but they are usually not very good for the health and the digestive system so dont take too much of them

Have fun in the toilet! :)

Summer
Rating
If you want to do it the "natural" way, caffiene is a natural diuretic.... that would mean coffee and teas. Most fruits are high in fiber as well.... expecially apples, pears, and peaches.

After you eat, you can lay flat on your back and rub your lower abdomen to help work food through the bowels. Drink tons of water and it should help out.

I DO take laxatives, too (I prefer ExLax chocolate laxatives). It's chocolate, so it tastes good. Kinda like a treat.... ? Anyway, the downfall to taking laxatives is that your body eventually gets used to it, and you have to take more and more to get similar effects.

Anyhow, I suggest fruit, tea, and tons of water. The tummy rub should help, too. Good luck! Hope this helps!

Its M
drink dieter's green tea

Thomas C
Rating
Food that is high in fiber will help you to go to the bathroom more often. These include whole grain cereals and fresh fruits and vegetables. Exercise will also help. Laxatives stimulate your digestive tract and pull water into it to help move food thru the intestines. They can cause cramping and prolonged use can cause dependency. Diet and exercise is your best bet.

J S
Prunes. Apples give you roughage

john m
Rating
laxatives help constapation so u can poo easier.

Red Panda
prune juice, fiber such as in whole grains, unbleached bread or flour, I heard of eating lots of green vegetables.

numbnuts
Rating
I made an effort to start eating more fruit and veggies a few years back, and as a side effect I noticed that it made me quite a bit more... er.... regular, shall we say.

fran j
Avoid highly processed foods, eat high fiber foods, beans, fresh fruits and vegetables, bran cereal, flax seeds, read labels for fiber content. Also a lot of water and exercise. Avoid laxatives.

Griff
if you want to be more regular you need to consume more fiber in your diet. there are also pills like fibercon and there is a powder form as well.

db2byl
Whatever you do, don't become dependent on laxatives. The bowels stop working effectively when you do that. Use fiber, eat foods high in fiber and try prunes or the juice. Just don't do the laxative thing. Save that for occasional constipation. Laxatives cause the bowls to have more peristalic movement. After a while the bowels depend on laxatives and you can't have a bm naturally without the help. Go to a gastroenterologist for more info and help.

speed_shred
hah its funny to put alot of laxitives in your teachers coffe ahah

Take laxatives

or
eat beans banana foods with HIGH FIBRE

bye paz e amor♥♥♥♥

BigWade
Rating
Lot's of Apple Juice. It's a natural laxative and I guarantee you'll be on the pot. Laxative's just basically clear out you system.

Philly Iggles
Rating
fiber and laxitives.

SMiLE
bananas.
apple juice.

SubJ
Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. Chew each morsel at least 32 times to activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.

Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.

U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry.

doublej
Just though I'd add in that bananas actually constipate you. I saw some people suggested them, but they have the opposite effect. Also, other dairy products like cheese, milk, etc. will also constipate you. I suggest eating more "ruffage" like salad, and high water content fruit and vegetables. Laxatives are horrible for your body, and dont work well anyway. A nautral remedy for bowl movement is anti-constipation paste. I take 2 tablespoons everyday, suggested by nutritionist because I was constipated for over 3 months.

1 lb pitted prunes
4 ozs senna tea leaves (at health foods store)
1 lb raisins
1 lb figs
1 cup lemon juice
1 cup brown sugar
1. Prepare tea; use about 2 1/2 cups boiled water, add to tea leaves and steep for 5 minutes.
2. Strain tea and remove tea leaves.
3. Place 2 cups of tea, or amount left, in large pot.
4. Add all of the fruit to the tea.
5. Boil fruit and tea for 15 - 20 minutes, until soft.
6. Remove from heat and add lemon juice and brown sugar. Allow to cool.
7. Use hand mixer/blender or food processor to turn fruit and tea mix into a paste.
8. Place in glass jars or Tupperware and place in freezer (paste will not freeze but will keep forever in freezer also very long in fridge).
DOSAGE: 1 - 2 Tablespoons per day

I actually think it tastes good too, you can take it like that or put it on toast or a sandwich as jelly or jam.

Also, flaxseed is great in the help of bowl movement, along with any fiber filled foods like whole wheat bread. Also, prune juice of corse, and lots of water. I would suggest around 4 bottles a day.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, September 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy