Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How much water should you drink to keep you healthy?

On average.. how many times a day should a person go number 2?? I usually go every other day..?
Im not constipated or anything.. ive pretty much always been like this...is this normal ?.....

How can a 15 year old male gain weight??
i am 15 years old 5'6 and about 105 pounds. i am small for my age and am looking for ways to gain weight like what i should eat. please if anyone can answer my question that would be ...

AM I fat?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?
okay so im 4 10. 85 lbs. and 6th grade. am i fat?!...

If i BARELY eat from now until.........?
monday how much weight will i lose?

( i dont waant to hear: you should really eat healthy)

and barely meaning like today i ate like 15 pieces of pasta with some tomato sauce<...

I need too lose 100 pounds by september of next year. I need advice on how to do it in a healthy way. How?

How can I lose 18lbs Before saturday?
I weigh 118 and I want to lose the 18lbs before saturday because I have a concert and me and my friend are gonna have Our older bros help us crowd surf and the lighter you are the hugher you can be ...

What is your name?
what is it??? mine is ...

Should children not be allowed to eat too much candy?
Is it really bad or just another misconception? I have a friend that does not allow her toddler any candy, she talks about how it would damage the kid's ability to taste other flavors (salty, ...

What is your favorite part of the human body?
Mine gotta be the thigh and the butt girls have great thighs and butts lol ^_^

pwned!!!...

I am 19...105 punds..and i wanna be 120...what can i do?

Additional Details
I dont want o gain muscle! lol i want my butt back...i want fat mass...... My name is Kawana and II am a white ...

How do I get skinny?
I need to get skin but I dont know how to start since i live in apartments where they dont allow ridin things SO HOW CAN I LOSE 10 POUNDS IN A MONTH...

Help a fat girl?
im in desperate need of help im 27 15 stone and scared i wnt see my son grow up i need to do something but dnt know how. Pls no fat jokes or mickey taking im desperate pls help diet and ...

Does anybody else srtuggle to drink the 2 litres of water you need a day?
not including water in tea,coffee............

WOULD YOU RATHER BE BULIMIC OR ANOREXIC? PlEASE ANSWER!?
Would you rather be bulimic or anorexic?...

How tall are you?
How tall are you? Are you happy with that height or do you wish to be taller/shorter? And why?
Additional Details
By the way: I'm ...

In order to loose weight quickly which one is better?
swimming
jogging
walking
yoga
joining gym
or comibantion of any 2 or 3....

Is this ok??
i normally dont eat ANY junk food,
but today is my birthday and i had a cupcake with dinner.
is that ok?
will i gain weight from this?
And how many calories do you think was in a ...

Fat or skinny?

Do vegetables and fruits have calories?
if so where can i go to find out how many calories they ...

maddy
How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!

Nivea N
Give it to charity =)

(Meow)=^.^=
Rating
dont eat at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matty
exercise, cut calories,eat good foods, drink water (no other liquids)

johnh5208
eat nothing but a few strips of lettuce and some whole wheat bread everyday. RUN! CRUNCHES! PUSHUPS! work your butt off

maxofnets92
Rating
It isn't exactly considered healthy, but the only way to lose a lot of weight that fast is doing three things. 1. Drink a gallon or more a day of water, not milk, definitely not coolaid 2. Live on tuna, its high in protein, low fat, omega 3 fatty acids also help since you are about to start school (they help your brain) 3. Run, a lot, and when you get tired of running, do situps, bridges, and all other exercise for abs. 4 (optional) Once you are tired of all those, do other exercise, push ups, pullups, lunges, anything.

cmgeorges
Rating
me 2 anyway there is a book of a fat guy who lost 150 pounds in 2 weeks drink lots of COLD water idk y cold water is better,also do as he calls them 60 sec workouts u dont do normal push ups u do them at an angle against desk,counter,chair,table etc. also eat healthy foods such as meat beans rice fruits veggies only eat cakes,brownies,cookies,etc. like 1 a week.
♥,hope i helped

serchilyn r
Rating
**** and ****

jules
Rating
Curl-ups in the morning, 40 counts, 3 sets, but don't forget to eat, just eat fruits and bread, and a good fruit drink would do to make you energized. Don't sit after you eat, rather walk around. Drink cold water often, every time you remember I told you this. It's the latest research by Germans that drinking cold water increases your metabolism by 50 cal. Do this for a week and I guarantee you'll lose that belly.

what?!
Rating
sorry you cant lose 20 pounds that fast but you can diet and excersize. walk to school instead of driving and eating healthy fruits and stuff

mike j
run, run, run, eat low fat, eat tuna and fish...

Chaos
Rating
strict diet
no fast food
exercise 2 hours a day
drink a lot of water
no eating at night

MattyBlob!
Rating
Give it to me!

KG
Rating
I lost 7 pounds in five days by eating just meat and swimming allday on a feildtrip in Florida. But i also lost 60 LBs in about a year by barely eating anything. The best way is to eat only meat. No carbs, no sweets. I kno that sounds rlly hard but its totally worth it. U have to excercise a lot too.

:)
Rating
i have the same problem and dont no how either!! Ive been going to the gym a llot tho

pirate_lolita
You should have started right after school let out, Because it's takes about a month to lose weight healthly.
You can try cutting back on what you eat, working out before you get up in the morning and before you go to bed.
Probably Curl-ups, Try 60-100 a night.
If you are really determined to lose that wieght you'd do more.

Justine T
Rating
go on jogs eat 6 small meals a day don't diet!!!!

Jack
A week? That's not going to work for you.

♥
Rating
Breakfast: Yogurt.
Lunch: Salad.
Dinner: Chicken with veg.
Snacks: Fruit.

With this you will lose the weight quickly but heathily.

Only drink water and run for 30 minutes a day.
These might help aswell, there really good search them on youtube as yahoo won't let me post them :

8 Minute Abs.
8 Minute Legs.
8 Minute Buns.
8 Minute Arms.
8 Minute Stretch.

Hope i could help ♥

Angela D
its physically impossible! anything short of dying your not going to lose that weight that fast. change your diet
and start exercising. there is no magic pill and you cannot get slim overnight

Drill Sergeant CMA
20 lbs in a week is tough. But stay away from starch and DONT eat between 7pm and 7am (assuming you sleep at night). Work out by doing jumping jacks, flutter kicks, crunches. Walk fast, not slow. If your giong to class, at the mall, or store, walk faster than normal. This will get your metabolism running well. Eat just until your satisfied, not full.

Shari S
Eat healthy and exercise.

messrpadfoot
You can't loose 20lbs in a week, thats over a stone in weight. losing that amount of weight in a week would be dangerous.

Best thing to do is have a more healthy lifestyle, and have things like junk food in moderation. Its better if you can cut it out fully, but thats a difficult thing to do cold turkey. Just something as simple as cutting down soda or sugary fruit juices can help. Even switching to diet soda. :)

Also, eating breakfast in a morning can help shift weight, as it kick starts the metabolisim and gives the body the energy it needs to get on with the day. By not eating a healthy breakfast you're prone to wanting sugary or high fat/carb foods later on.

Start up some sort of excersise, be it swimming, tennis, walking, jogging anything you enjoy.

Just take it slow and don't try and of these silly diets or ideas (like not eating, or only eating ice cubes etc.) which i'm sure people will post. And for heaven's sake do not quit eating altogether. This will slow your metabolism right down and will cause you to GAIN weight, due to the body thinking its going into starvation, so it will conserve anything you eat as fat.

If you're looking to tone up your stomach, why not try yoga?

Good luck, and be safe when attempting any form of weight loss.

Jared P
Rating
work out eat right at least don't sit around and do nothing but that will get you maybe 10 lbs but 20 you wish.

Conrado
there is this thing called the 13 day diet but I don't know if it works you're supposed to lose
If you know spanish or someone else who knows spanish you can go here
http://www.webdelabelleza.com/estar-en-forma/dieta-de-los-trece-dias

Hugsntugsx33
Rating
eat ice.

Dave
Rating
You can't lose 20 lbs "quick" ... you can lose 20 lbs in 3 months if you hit the gym 5 times a week.. cardio 45 minutes every other day... light weight training with high reps, lighter weights...on the other days...with 15 minutes warmup cardio.

Cut the calories to around 1300, Increase your protein intake... spread your meals out over 5 small meals per day instead of 3 larger ones...cut out excessive sugars.

Etc Etc.

froggypjs
Rating
You cannot lose 20lbs in a week.

justme
Rating
chop off both of your legs. That should do it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy