Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How do you get...........VERY THIN?
ATM I am a 9 and a half stone male and i'm 5'11.1'' but i do wanna be thinner...

If i eat little... but do lots of exercise will i get thinner... cos wont i gain ugly ...

Good, healthy way for me to loose some weight?
I'm 18 and weigh about 175lbs. I'm not into sports or anything but I am fairly active and busy. I need a good plan to lose some weight. I need better advice than - oh just diet and ...

Hi!! Can i loose weight drinking only water for 7 days? will that work? Thank you.?

How tall are you? i'm 6ft 8ins.?

I can never gain weight how can i gain weight?

Is it best to jog in the morning? should u eat b4 u jog or go with an empty stomach?

How do I avoid booze?
Every day I when I come home from work I drink a few cans of lager. I'm trying to lose weight and realize alcohol is very fattening so need a way I can say no to lager. Every morning I wake up ...

What's eating chilli good for?

I am wanting to lose 20 lb's.I am 5'7 and weigh175 what would the best exercise's be for me to lose weight
What exrecise's would help me loose the weight and firm my bun's and ...

Is it healthier being thick or thin???
well im 5'8 167pdz 36 28 43 . and i think im healthy wats ur opinon . is thin always the heathly 1
Additional Details
so many of ya sound like u cut and paste it plzz dnt wnt ur ...

Does making yourself throw up after you eat, to lose weight, bad for you?

Is it possible to think yourself thin?

HOW do I stop eating when i'm full????
I'm 15, I used to be 110 where i was too little. then gained my natural womans weight where i was 115 and felt perfect! i've been very depressed with several of things going wrong in my ...

Shouldn't I lose weight?
I'm 21, 5'1" and 98 lbs. My measurements are 32-24-33. Won't I look better if I lose about 5, 10 lbs?? (I'm trying to convince my boyfriend.) Thanx!
Additional D...

Are two bananas a healthy breakfast? I had one but I was still hungry.?

Additional Details
I need calories in the morning as I have to walk my greyhound at 7...

Ahhh...im supposedly on a diet...but im craving a PB n J Sandwich with milk!!!!?
if i eat one..i know imma want another one...with another glass of milk.......ahhhh...sooo tempting!!!! ill be happy when im eating it...but ahhhh
Additional Details
hahaha...24 answers ...

What is the quickest way to flatten your stomach?

Am I overweigh?
Hi, I'm 13 years old, 5'4, and weigh 115, Am I fat? I feel fat, my stomach isn't flat and i have big thighs. Can you tell me some exercises to get rid of this flab or good websites? T...

How do i lose 10 pounds and how long will it take?
i am about 5' 1" and 126 lbs. so how can i lose the weight. im 22....

I stop drinking beer and soda for three days, and I almost have six pack abs, how?
I wasn't overweight before, but I had a little bit of fat on my stomach only, and now it's almost gone, how is this possible?

I haven't exercised at all!
Additional D...

InfernoRed
How tall should an average 15 year old girl be???
do i still have time to grow??
Additional Details
I'm 5'3'' and everybody's telling me i'm kinda short..

burning for you
Rating
you'd be lucky if you grew an inch more. usually girls stop growing one year after their first period

doglover
It depends... Have you started you started your period? If you have you won't grow any more. If you haven't you still have some time to grow. A 15 year old I'd think would be about 5'7. Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!

PRGfUSMC
Rating
I would say somewhere between 4'5" and 6'

Amy
that's usually when you're at your full height. I was 5'5" then and i'm still now at 21. So i'm pretty sure that what you're at now is what you're gonna be.

JOHNNY-DEPPZ-GURL
IM 12 AND IM 5'2!!

Personalitychick
of course you still have time to grow, your body doens't stop growing until your 21 that's when your body is fully developted so just be patient...

lala
i stopped growing when i was 14
average would be around 5' 6''

Iceylava
5"6 or somthing

bigjoe
About 2 inches tall..with high heels 3 inches.....5 something..

♫
depends on where you live. i live in the ghetto of califonia and everyone is like 5 3 LOL. i went up north everyone was like 5 6.
and you still can grow until like 22 or something like that

Carlos
Rating
around 5'2 to 5'6

Voughn
This depends on what country you're in, on your parents genes, your lifestyle and the kind of goods you eat. :)
I stopped growing when I was twelve and have been 5ft3 since cause I had an early growth spurt.
It's different for everyone and some girls don't stop growing until their in their late teens - some earlier.
Your parents height should usually give you a reasonable indication of your 'possible' height' when your fully grown because the younger generation usually out grown their parents.
Unless your 15 and 4 feet tall I wouldn't be worrying too much.

Moonman E
Rating
no. you failed.

Jane S
Rating
the average one is 5'2"-5'8"

Lydia
There's no average; everybody is different based on their surroundings and genetics.

Some people are fully grown by twelve or thirteen, others by nineteen or twenty.

I'm sure you're beautiful, and you'll learn to accept yourself however you are. Don't compare yourself to your friends; everyone has different body types and everyone's unique!

sealteam564
you could grow for another 3 years if thats the way your body wants to you could be anywhere from 5'2 to 6'1

j3$$3 M!113r
I'm fifteen and girls in my grade range from about 4' 11" to about 5' 10" im a guy and im like 5' 5" tall kinda short for a guy but there is shorter.

♥♥The Queen Has Spoken♥♥
Probably 5'4" TO 5'5"

It depends on whether your growth plates have started to harden.....

Afsoun_Nicole_32907
Rating
i dont kno i am 14 and i am 5'71/2'' i am realy tall and still growing..my doctor predicted that by the time i am 20 i will be 6 foot!!!

MatthewKeith
The average height for a teenage girl is between 5'3 - 5'8 But it really has a lot to do with your genes.

hahahopegurl
Rating
5'4-5'6

the taller the skinnier

jamie
Rating
yeah your 16 you still have time to grow but the aver age height 4 your age is 5' 5"

Michelle J
Rating
These answers are ridiculous. The mean height for white American woman is 5' 4.6". The median height (that is where most people fall) is between 5'3" and 5'4". How on earth could the average 15 y/o be 5'5"? Don't compare yourself to averages, anyway. Look at your female relatives on both sides. You should come out somewhere between the tallest and shortest family members. I'm 5' 8 and 3/4". My mom is 5'9" and most of my aunts are around 5'5". At fifteen I was 5'7 1/2". One of my good friends is 5'. Her sisters are a bit taller and her husband's sister is 5'7" or 8". Her 18 y/o is 5'4" give or take and her 15 y/o is about 5'2" or so.

michael n
healthily? virtually any hight can be healthy. ideally? 4"10-5"5

=]

and your body will slow down the rate it grows at this age but it will remain to grow

city girl
Rating
I was about 5'4

diva
ummmm 5'3 to 5'5... of course.. you dont stop growing till your about 21

Kt mArAqA
Rating
I'd say about 12 feet.

Just joshing you 5'5.

avg at my school is 5'5

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy