Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What is the easiest way to lose weight?

I Get Fat When I Exercise...Plz Help!!!?
I hate excerising, but whenever i excerise i just get fatter. I eat alot. Im not that Fat. But I need to Get in shape. Anything I can do? Without The pills and surgery??
Additional Details<...

Am I anorexic if I think I'm fat at 60 pounds, 4"11, and I eat 3 meals a day (1,400 calories)?
I have a stomach, and a big one, but I can see my ribs.
Additional Details
I am 14 years old....

Why is it im eating so much but im not putting on any wight?
I eat three meals aday but all the meals are fried and i am worryed im not putting any wight on....

What's a healthy weight for a girl who's 5'4 and 14.5 years old?

Is it ok to try throwing up for a few weeks to lose weight?
hi, im very over weight, im 23 5,11" in height and weigh about 23 stone, some scales cant read me

i hate how i look and feel fat

iv tried diets all the time but i always ...

Why are Americans getting fatter?
The US Center for Disease Control has stated that soon obesity will overcome smoking as the #1 preventable cause of death within the next 10 years. 8 years ago, 50% of the US was overweight or obese. ...

I want to loose weight but it is not working, what should i do???
Ok... im 13 and i weigh 104 pounds and im 5 feet 2 inches my bmi tests say im normal. But when i look in the mirror i c a fat person. I want to loose 10 pounds. My friends tell me to stop. Im purging,...

If you 're 5'8 how tall are you? get easy 10 points?

I need to lose about 10lbs fast. any tips.?

What are the best foods to eat to keep you full and help you lose weight?
I lost 45 pounds last year on diet pills and gained it all back quickly. Now I am determined to do this the right way. I am 17 years old, 5'7, and weigh 225. That is a lot. I really just want to ...

Am fat and sooo unhappy?
Am fat and sooo unhappy?
I'm 32 and weight 12 stones and 8lbs. I'm 5ft 8. with big bodyframe. My clothes size is 12/14. and bra size is 36DD. Is this fat???

I hate myself so ...

How can I gain weight before school starts in August??
I'm not sure if I have a fast metabolism or something because it seems impossible to gain weight. I weigh about 100 right now. How can i gain at least 20 pounds without spending alot of money?...

Is it better to join a gym or just walk every- morning?
I just want to lose tbis flab stomach and tone up other areas- please help, thank ...

I'm 13 and obese, I would like to lose weight, but where do I start?
I'm 13, 5'4" and 180 pounds. I would really like to lose weight, for a healthier life. Where do I start? What should I do first to lose weight? Any tips will be ...

What are the things you love about yourself? easy 2 points?
most people come on here and say all the things they hate about them selves i wanna see if there actually is anyone out there that loves something about themselves

for me its my hair =]

If i take a lextive every day or two time a day will i lose weight?

Can a 16 yr old female lose 37 or 40 pounds without having loose hanging extra skin/flabbiness if she?
is not fat just chunky/chubby and does a half hr of toning 3x a week and a walk 3x a week plus the other 4 days an hr to an hr and a half or toning
toning from using callanetics and lotte ...

My friend says women poo less than men. about once every three days. is this true?

Am i underweight, or normal weight?
im 5ft,103-104 pounds,im 22yrs old.female/mami of one 3 yr old.
Additional Details
should i lose or ...

Tony Montana
How tall I am?
My mom is around 5 and my dad is 5' 8. What do you think my height would be...just a guess!

amae
6 ft 2 in

jesusownsyourass
Rating
anywhere between 5'5 and 6 foot

POOP
Rating
5'5

Rangers85
Rating
your 5'9 i guess

butterfly18
Rating
idk 5 4

Lamar
Rating
5'7 to 5'9?

Usually the kids are taller then their parents though

Hi O
Rating
5'9

R35torque
How tall you are?
Probably 5'7

☆I LUV SHOPPING☆
4 sumthin???????????????????

adore me
5"4

mara
Rating
im assuming your a boy, so 5'6. or 5'7 maybe? maybe 5'8 or 5'9.

The Goalkeeper
5 foot 6

♥LiVeLauGhLOvE♥jONaS BrOThErs♥
5'4 would be expectable

iTim
5 '4

timmmay
Rating
It sort of depends. You could be 5' or 5'10. I'm guessing you're a guy, so you will probably end up being your dad's height, but I have a friend whose brothers are all 6'3/6'4 and he got his mom's height: 5'6. So yeahhhhh

Anon
How old are you?

I would estimate you will end up growing to around 5'8.

Lil JuJu
5'5?

famehunter→
5,6 - 5,8"

i lve valleyball
you ll be at least 5'3 to5'4 maybe

BUTTERFLY
Between 5'4 & 5'7..........I'm guessing 5'6.

skierdude66
well... I would probably guess in the middle of the two heights, but that is why I'm not a doctor

Elena C
Rating
4' 5"

Just a guess!!

anonymous
seeing as tallness is the dominant genetic over shortness, you'll most likely be 5'6"+

Not Me
4'11" :-)

thuggishruggishbone
really that's impossible to tell, wait until the end of puberty. but since ur a guy i'd say about 5'6, 5'7. but, to determine a better range of ur height see how tall ur grandparents (on both mom and dad's sides are) and even ur uncles and aunts. i'm 15 (16 in 2 months) and my mom is 5'9 and dad is 6'5 and I'm 6'3, but my uncle is 6'6 and my dad's parents were both about 5'10 (but my dad was 6'5! cause his uncles were tall) wait until ur about 18 to know ur full height.

BlackFlamingo
Rating
5'5

llselva4
Are you male or female? Also depends on how healthy you eat; you could be a little taller.
Male 5'7"- 5'8"
Female 5'2 - 5'3"

monkame
5'10"

:) Gonna make it :)
5'6. thats my height.lol.

izzyHZ16
Rating
just like my parents umm u prolly be 5.6 or 5.5

*Michelle*
Rating
6'1

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy