Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can I support my girlfriend with her new year diet?
Should I join in? Should I be strong when she wants chocolate or let her have a few chocolatey pleasures? Any help or advice will be appreciated. She doesn't want to fail again, it's not ...

I'm trying to stop eating fast foods. Can you tell me the most grotesque think to make me stop?
convice me to stop. Im not fat at all, I just think that eating fast food is unhealthy but the addiction is big.. Convice me to quit
Additional Details

How can I lose 40 pounds without taking pills?
I weigh 200 pounds right now and I'm only 15 years old. I have tried everything and I need help!...

I feel crappy and fat!?
i am a teenager.
5'5 and 135
i am trying to lose weight but blew it today
my face looks rounder and blotched
my hair is sooo greasy. i know i need to wash it but it was one ...

I want to lose 15 pounds by may how can i get this done?
please no answers about "this is unhealthy blah blah blah" i want a quick easy diet that has really really worked ...

How do I gain weight faster?
I am 16 and im 5'3" and a half and i weigh about 90 lbs. people are tellin me i look good and that i should stay the same... but i have gotten truth from some people.....i checked out some ...

Am i underweight???
I am 5 foot 5.5 inches and weigh 108 pounds, I am 19. Reading a lot of posts this is the normal weight for a younger teenager of about 14, so i am now a bit worried. I don't even look THAT thin ...

Is it ok to eat junk food if you don't put on weight?
I exercise every night (Boxing, Gym, Swimming) and I go for a long run every weekend, I don't drink much and don't smoke. I drink loads of water

however

My addiction ...

Am i fat?????????
okay im 5ft 7 and 105 lbs. Is that fat???/

And no im not all obseesed about that stuff im Just wonderin
Additional Details

I am 5'8 and i weigh 145 i want to lose some!?
i would really want to weigh like 128 or 130. how do i lose it easily and quickly?
please help!...

Friends i have heard breakfast is neccessary why?which meal should i skip lunch or dinner to loose weight?

If I lose 10-15 pounds, will it be noticeable?
Will I, as well as other people, be able to to see a difference if I were to lose 10-15 pounds? Even if it were just a slight difference?
I am 5"7 and 157 pounds....

Would you rather be taller or shorter than you are?
I'm 5'10" and i'm very ...

If i starve myself...?
will i lose muscle or fat first?
will cellulite go away?

dont tell me not to starve myself cos i never said i was, im just asking....

One of my friends is 5'5 and weighs 150 is she fat???
well, she just goes to my school, ummm, some ppl make fun of her, idon't really get it, she doesn't seem to be fat to me, is she fat to u??? =/...like ppl call her names sometimes, and i ...

Does your body use fat calories from areas of your body in relation to muscles needing the energy?

Am I fat?????????
I am 13, 92 lbs and around 5 foot, maybe 4 foot 11....

Am i fat???? please tell me the truth!!!?
i'm 14 yrs old and i'm 5'3 and i weigh 122 lbs. how much weight should i lose...i'm thinking like 10 pounds? please tell me the truth
Additional Details

I am starving myself to lose weight. How long will it take me to lose 15 pounds?

Any dieting tips,or foods that will help me lose weight?
Any suggestions and tips are welcome....

Bec_Bec_Meed
How old do you think is acceptable to go out drinking?
im fifteen and almost every week i get totally wrecked
everyone says our group are pissheads and i kinda agree but alot of people are doing it!

confused.com!

pamela d
19 is a good age to drink

Kellie
Rating
I think you should atleast be 20

a beautiful lie
18 in pubs/clubs but whats to stop underagers having parties and sneaking into pubs and risking your favourite pub to get shut down.

Ray
just drink.com

j.pee69
Rating
Eighteen

Jennifer
Rating
i think 18

William R
Rating
Americans are immature with alcohol. i suggest you stop. it is people like you that cause deaths in car accidents. i got a DUI because someone pulled out in front of me and i crashed into them and the cop said I'm smelled like beer. I had one glass of wine and my level was .01. i was under age so got a dui. having a glass of wine with dinner is different than drinking every night.

cheruvima
There is no age when getting totally wrecked is OK. Moderate consumption of alcohol is acceptable after age 21, not before, and every one who is helping you get wasted is in jeopardy of jail. Is that what you want for them? Sounds like you need to take stock of who you are and who you want to be. Getting wrecked can definitely wreck your whole life. I Know that's hard to see right now, but it can. Alcoholism starts for most people when they are getting wrecked as teens. The fact that you're getting wrecked is the clearest indication that you don't know how to handle liquor. Stop. Find something else to do with your time--even if it means getting new friends. It's your life--why let a few friends who don't seem to think too highly of themselves, ruin your life? Good for you that you are asking. Take a bold stand, and quit now. When you are older, you may be able to control yourself better around liquor, so that you can enjoy a drink without getting wasted.

L. G
I think 19 is an acceptable age to go out drinking. But the legal age is 21. I think you'd be better off waitin until you're 21
to go out drinking. A lot of people who start drinking at a young age become acholics or end up doing something they really regret.

StingRay
18. If a lot of people jumped off a cliff would You do that too?

Maebnus
Regardless of age, it's never smart (and shouldn't be considered acceptable in any culture) to get "totally wrecked" on a weekly basis. Even one time could alter your life in a negative way... it only takes once to harm/kill you or someone else by your action/inaction due to being intoxicated.

A few drinks here and there is alright, if abiding by the laws of the country you live in (just because the US says 21 as the lawful drinking age doesn't mean everyone does), and you're smart about it.

Vix
you'll regret what this does to your looks and your body once you'e old enough to realise you shoudln't have been drinking at 15

kim jonas
your an idiot who im reporting to the police serioulsly who gets drunk every week do you think your 21 im meen you can have a small drink once in a great while but 15 and getting drunk is crazy seriously wow you must t hink your really cool huh

Kristy
The acceptable age depends on where you are at because different areas have different laws on drinking. I would say the legal drinking age for the area that you are from is acceptable other wise any younger then that and its not acceptable.

ScaredCrow.
Ahh, I know quite a few people of your age who go out getting 'pissed', and some even younger.
I don't think it's really a good idea; just try and stick to the legal age(18), or at least wait till you're 17 or something.

Mark S
Rating
18. You will end up in hospitial fighting for your life if your carry on. You are far too young your body wont take much more of it.
You will become dependant on alchol and u will loose everything. Grow up and act your age not your shoe size!!

Little_Pixie
certainly not fifteen. Eighteen upwards is fine.

If you carry on, you could get liver damage and other problems, possibly becoming an addict and ended up in a rehabilitation centre.

A guy died from over drinking. Do you wanna go down the same road????

Patti
Rating
18. Fifteen is probably not a good age to get wrecked. Your brain is still forming. And the younger people start drinking, the higher their chances are of developing an addiction later in life. There are lots of ways to have fun besides drinking. Try some!

sled
Rating
The fact that a lot of people are doing it is no excuse to drink underage. You are committing a crime and depending on where you are doing the drinking you could be getting someone else in a lot of trouble. Whatever adult is around when you drink, could be arrested for furnishing alcohol to a minor. Just be 15 and sober!! If you want to drink wait til your 21.

northern lass
Rating
18, don't your parents care about you at all?

Adze
Rating
Drinking and becoming inebriated at 15 says something
about whats wrong with our younger generation.
When you are in a stupor you do not reallies what danger
you are putting your self in ? not to mention what ravages
alcohol is doing to your young body.Grow up and stop.

dr_gonzo123456789
I dont think you should be getting drunk at fifteen because if you carry you may develope an alchol problem later in life. im not saying dont drink at all just not every week

laura1977
Rating
classic case of people giving in to peer pressure. chances are you will continue to do whatever you want because you are 15 and think you are invincible. this may change when you get "wrecked" and get into trouble. Maybe you'll get an MIP, maybe you'll get in trouble for public intoxication, maybe you'll get into an accident while driving with someone (or when you get your license and drive drunk), maybe you'll get so drunk that you pass out and a horrible person decides to rape you.....you're not invincible. They set the drinking age at 21 for a reason....if you can't stand up to peer pressure at least be safe about it.

laura c
Rating
You are going to damage you liver drinking that much,
You will regret when your older.

debs
Rating
well try being different instead of following the crowd youll be a better person 4 it

Champagne
Rating

Where on earth are your parents ?

magdarra
My fiance and I both have exes who are alcoholic and started out much the same as you - by having fun getting wrecked with friends in high school.

Now in their 40's, they both are mentally and physically disabled, homeless, destitute, and abandoned by friends and family.

By contrast, we have decided life is good without alcohol and have good jobs, happy relationships with our kids, a new boat and am moving into a new house we bought tomorrow ...

It's your choice how you want to live the next 60 years or so.

~*Live*~*Laugh*~*Love*~
21 with a designated driver!

Hank H
Rating
21, and yes they are right, you bunch a p*ssheads

kemzie
Rating

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy