Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I felt depressed so i just ate 6 bags of crisps. now i feel even worse because mega CALORIES. what shall i do?

What are some foods that can make u gain weight?

Should fat girls be allowed on the beach......?

Fat? please be honest.?
im a 15 year old girl. 5'9"ish and i weight 123 lbs.
is that fat? please tell the truth,...

I'm 21yrs..108Lbs and 5'3" is that beinf too fat?

Is this unhealthy? Am i really killing myself?
I'm 15 years old and i've had pretty good self esteem my whole life but its not great. I'm 5' 3" and I weigh 109 pounds. I run everyday and I'm not a big eater. I might ...

It's embarrassing... ?
Everyday, I eat breakfast around 6AM, and don't get a chance to eat till 12pm.

And whenever I do that, my stomach growls really loudly to signal to me that it's empty and that I&...

How much does it look like I weigh?
I dont care about how much I actually weigh, I just want to know how much I look? You can tell me in pounds or kilograms or just make a comment... I dont really care too much.

http://img78....

Exactly WHY is soda bad for you?
I know that it rots your teeth. and that it's empty calories?

Why else. I'm trying to convince my coworkers to give it up and just drink water, with the "fulfill or on the ...

Is she fat?
she is 4'8 84 punds 5th grade 10 years ...

Is it because I am fat?

Am i anorexic?
My friend and i have a disagreement going.She says i am anorexic i say im not.This is because i skip lunch at school and have a small breakfast and a slighly smaller dinner with no supper.I say that ...

At thirteen how many push ups should i be able to do?

Im 5'11 and weigh 110 should i lose weight?
im trying to be a model and was just wondering
Additional Details
i dont think im fat or anything im not like that its just models ...

Why am I Fat when I don't eat very much?
I eat very little however, why am I putting on weight. Here is what I ate yesterday (as you can see, it is just like everybody else).
Breakfast
2 x eggs
2x Bacon
Hash Browns
P...

What is a good way to loose 15lbs?
I am trying to lose 15lbs by the time my husband comes home July 11th and i have already tried working out I am just trying to find anyway ...

Is their any correct way to tell my wife to lose weight?
My wife's gained about 30 pounds since we got married 2 years ago I'm starting to get concrened about her helath how can I tell her to drop the ...

Do you think I am fat?
I am 5'5" and weigh 85 pounds. I really want to some more weight. Do you think I am fat. If so, do you have any weight loss tips?
Additional Details

What is the fastest way to fall asleep? (without using pills)?

I want to loose some weight! PLEASE HELP MEHH!?
im 14 and im not one of those skinny hirls who think their fat! i am thicker and want to loose some of my belly love handles fat... plz help me!!!!
Additional Details

Jenny
How much weight will i lose if i don't eat anything for 30 days?

gzlakewood@sbcglobal.net
Too much. I suggest you do not do it!

Nice one
Not enough to make it worth it or the weight you will gain on top of it when you start eating again! If you feel the need to lose a lot I have seen people switch breakfast to 1 or 2 yogurts. Then they drink V8 & a Slim Fast or Ensure for lunch, then they have dinner early in the evening around 5pm & have something lite like a salad with different things each day. You should still try to nail the food groups. One day you could put grilled chicken on the salad, one day you could have fruit. Mix it up. It worked for them & they didn't gain it all back when they were finished dieting. Some days they would have cottage cheese for lunch too. Your body still needs nutrients. You will not be able to function if you cut them all out. Good luck with your goal. Hope you can reach it but in a safe way.

Sofilita
ur entire body weight. u'll die, hon. ur body cant last that long without nutrients and slowly each part of your body will slowly and painfully die off until there's nothing left of you but a pile of bones.

how bout going for a run?

hsms.bigestfan
you will loose alot and will become anorexic if not very close to being anorexic. you really shoudnt do that i did it but still ate a little bit and i did turn anorexic and its very difficult to start eating again because the food will stop tasting of anything and you might even be sick after eating a little bit and you will get skinny but when you start eating again you will just put more weight on so theirs no point doing that you should do a sensible diet.

you will get to skinny and you will even get bonnie what doesnt look good at all

rockyfella25
you are better off eating salads or anything that doesnt contain fats or sugar then to eat nothing at all..All you will do is feel like crap and maybe even faint...you will lose more doing that then nothing due to nothing cant burn fat..

stephanie
more inches and muscle mass

not good

very unhealthy

andydani
Rating
first of all that is really unhealthy and you should like the way you look. if not then go on a healthy diet that can help you lose weight.

Spud Pendelton
Are you serious??? Well I don't know but let me know how that works out for you.....you planning on doing anything for those 30 days???? You'd prolly be to weak to do anything....crazy if you ask me

NONI
Rating
your metabolism just slows down...and plus if u do lose anything ur gonna gain it right back...when u do start eating again...ur gonna eat like u never ate before..sOOo dont do it...just watch wat u eat i guess...

7K3
Rating
read this darling....

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_starving_yourself_help_you_lose_weight

God Bless.

quatrapiller
Probably a lot, but you'll make yourself so sick it won't be worth it. Healthy eating and exorcise should help you loose 2-3 pounds per week for a maintained weigh loss program.

John S
Rating
Most likely all of it.

curlz
You might just die...if that's what you're going for...

naturequeen01
Not a good idea!!! just exersize and dont eat as much! But dont starve yourself you'll spend most of the time you have to work out in the e.r.!

lady
Rating
it's not cool to do.please be safe.

xwelshiebbzx
Rating
you would most probably end up in hospital

Haley M
What are you talking about going Anorexic beecause if you are don't!

linkinjen2001
Rating
you will die

LiveLaughLove
Rating
This is definitely not the way to go if you are trying to lose weight. Your body will not respond the way you are hoping. We need food to nourish our brains, and by starving ourselves we starve our brain. If you eat several small meals a day you may have better results.

Rachel
Rating
You cant survive if you dont eat for 30 days. You would die!

Youssef al Attar
Rating
Most surelly all..
Bcoz you'll die b4 30 days.

mirage
what is wrong with you...seriosuly...go to a doctor... eww

Oshua
You will die! Eat something. that is actually an Eating disorder. Be careful!

sk8hawk101
Rating
you'd die you dumb ***.

az_reb2
are you going to eat something or else your will die

ms ladi to over bossy
Rating
youll lose a lot more than your weight. if you do that you will lose your life.

ACANTHUS
Rating
A lot and then a whole lot more when they are cremating your corpse. You would die.

I really think skinny girls are disgusting anyway.

Curves are good!

crazyme
you will fit nicely in your coffin..... that where you will be

sand_illusions
Rating
probably nothing, since when you stop eating, your body goes into what they call 'starvation mode' and tries to store up as much fat as possible, thus keeping in every ounce of carbs and sugars you have.

or, you might die

gospel4life21
Rating
ur probabli die b4 u kno

Anna
Umm probaly a lot since you'd be so close to dead cuz of all the malnutrition you'd have. It is scientifically proven that without water, you will last for 20 days, and without food you will last 40 days. Please, if you are considering going on the starvation diet DO NOT DO IT. I have tried it once before. It is so not good for you. Plus, the burning in your stomach, and the dizziness are enough to make you give up on it right away. I only lasted a week. I lost 14 pounds. It was TERRIBLE. Dont do it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy