Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How often do you do it?
Eat meals...are you more of a 3 square meals a day, or 5 smaller meals?...

How many pounds can you loose in 4 weeks by starving?
please no mess i really wanna know....

Is it true that...?
If you suffer from bulimia, even if you're still at a healthy weight, your periods stop?

Don't worry, just curious!

Did i eat to much today?? ?
i am battling anorexia and recently ovrcoming it.
I had
special k granola bar and banana for breakfast

1/2 a bagel & strawberry yogurt for lunch

i went to the ...

What is my weight supposed to be? I am 5'9 and 13?

Additional Details
I am girl i am okayy in looking weight i don't really have a belly. i weigh right now 126...

What [type of] foods keep you full longer than others (but ones that taste good ;] lol)?
im not obese or anything i just eat when im bored for some reason or when I just have nothing else to do..

its so annoying i dont wanna gain weight!

im thinking that maybe if i ...

How many calories dose 100 calories burn?

How do i resist food at a party?
im going to a party for track, and im guessing its pizza. I dont wanna eat it cuz im trying to loose 5 pounds. pizza will not help that!!

how do i resist it?...

Where are triceps ?
are your triceps muscle just above your elbow?
Additional Details
is it like just above elbow or just a way up? thanks :)...

Do you think it's weird if someone walks on the treamill with their eyes closed?
Because I do, and I feel so silly.
:)...

Why is soda bad for your body?
not diet soda... just regular. i heard one time that it damages your brain cells. is this true? and what are the other effects of drinking to much?...

I need to lose 40 pounds in 3 months ?
what a fast way before basic training?
Additional Details
its to go into the army please help ...

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday?
Is it healthy if I ate Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday for breakfast AND lunch (with a cup of milk)? It's quick, easy, cheap, and good.

I use Smucker's Goober S...

I want to lose about 5 to9 pounds and I am considering fasting. Is that safe?
I am not overweight but I am dangerously close for my height. I want to stay healthy....

Some fun facts about breakfast tht i can say in a presentation?
I have to motivate people to eat ...

I am 5'5'' and i weigh 102 pounds is that over weight?

I need to lose weight fast!! Can someone tell me something that works?
I need help and advice how to lose about 15 to 20 pounds in 30 days and i am 130lb. ...

Can anorexia effect my body?
i dont want to hurt my body, but i think this might be a last resort. i know this might make me unhealthy but it is the only way i can think of to lose weight. HELP!...

When on a serious diet, what are the best liquids to drink everyday? And which vitamins?

How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?...

bluecro23
How much weight should I lose.?
Ive always been a big person even though no one in my family really is. I am 6"0 and i weigh 219 pounds i have a good amount a muscle and im 15 years old. How much weight do I need to lose to be at a healthy range. Im also very active I play football and Basketball.

Allison W
Rating
you're a big kid at 6 foot!

don't worry about the weight unless you're not feeling fit. obviously, you're still pretty active, so it's not like you can be all that out of shape...

you're probably STILL growing.

Italian Soccer God
geeze your huge. i would say get it down to 200

boo
about 20 lbs.

hackerjack
Rating
You're okay!! Have another hot dog

Blake
Rating
about 15 ihad the same problem but i m not as tall im 5'8 and im 13 i was overweight i just ate healthy but dont qiet playing sports though u will still lose weight good luck!!!!!!

HelloThere
Rating
i would say from 10-15 pounds, is all you need to lose. seems like your in good shape!

eddies_advocate
dont try to lose it try to make it all muscle well atleast try to go to 215 all muscil cuz you are tall enouph to do it im trying to get to 200 mostlly muscle im only at 176!!! you dont wanna be to skinny you know what i mean!!!!
and remamber 200 and above is havewight thats wear the moneys at pluse nobady can fu** with you when your that big you feel me!!!!! you can punch a hole lot harder then you could if you where under 200!!!

Riven Liether
Rating
Hmmm... 170-175 is an appropriate weight for someone your height. However, muscle is an important factor. Guys with muscles from actively playing sports are naturally going to weigh more.

Since you're involved in football, which is a contact sport, you're going to need a lot of that weight. Like the person above me said, hit the weights, since muscle burns fat, and the extra muscle will aid you more. But don't pack it on too much, or else your basketball game might suffer, since you need to be able to jump.

Maybe 190 would be a good weight for you.

Tru Blue N Maizeā„¢ Chad HenneĀ®
about 20 tops

paul b
For the Brits this is 15 st 9 lb

Mr. Fancy Pants
Dude, You are fine what you should do is hit the weights. By hitting the weights your fat turns into muscle you would be a monster by the time you are 17 and be good in sports. I did this when I was your age and got some college scouts looking at me for football but I wrestle instead.

<3Southernsweetie<3
I think you should lose like 15 pounds, because football players should be big, in muscle.

Sarbinargh
You'd probably have to weigh about 175 for B-ball and you're fine now for football.

Nikki
Rating
Calculate your body mass index (BMI)... search for a body mass index calculator online. It calculates your height to weight ratio so you can see where you currently lie and what is healthy.

~Jessica~
15 to 20 pounds.

margarita
As long as you are healthy and stay active you are fine. If you think you need to lose any weight 20 pounds max would be ideal. If you play football and basketball, I assume that you are also doing some weight training. If not, then it would be a good idea to start. Contrary to what another answerer said, fat does not turn into muscle (and vice versa). They are two totally different things. You burn fat through cardio exercise and gain muscle through resistance training. Lean muscle mass is what you're aiming for. Good luck!

villegas1123
start off with 190 and see how you look

cuetee220
Rating
Well calculate your BMI the numbers you get will put you in a range of underweight, normal, overweight this site has a free one
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Miss Behave
Rating
at this website you can type in your information (personalize - above clothes) and your weight and height now then change your weight and watch the results to see how much you need to lose! good luck

http://www.mvm.com/en/badge.htm

Fr0ze
you should weigh 180 pounds and then see how you look :)

Go Bears!
Rating
My guess is that you want to be under 200 - probably around 180 or so... If you are active and eat right though, you may be fine considering that muscle weighs more than fat. If you are pudgy though, then you might want to add some running - 30 min every other day will melt away the fat.

lexi
about 30 to 40 pounds, lose it slowly though because u will lose all of that muscle if u go on a crash diet

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy