Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I overweight?
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I weigh 126lbs. Am I overweight? And if I am, how can I loose a bit of weight? This is seriously getting to me!

Btw I'm 13....

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

Am i fat cause I'm 14 and i weigh 85 pounds.... please help!!?

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

How long does it take your body to adjust to drinking more water?
I understand the importance of drinking plenty of water so I have recently started drinking 2-3 times more water than I usually do. Needless to say, this change has caused me to constantly have to ...

I'm 13 and weigh about 125 pounds. I'm 5'4'' and 1/2. Do I weigh too much?
I'm 13 years old 5'4'' and 1/2 and weigh 126 pounds. I play soccer and basketball at least 5 times a week. Do u guys think I weigh too much? If so could I have some good dieting ...

stefaniaa.smile
How much weight can you lose if u eat 100 calories per day?

Patrick
Rating
I have no idea but that would be extremely unhealthy.

thisisveryodd
Rating
you will lose a lot of weight

from your muscles
and your organs
and your bone mass

Pseudonymous
1 kilogram exactly.

Allie
Well if you wanted to lose weight, eat more than 100 calories a day. if you starve yourself, it will take you even longer to lose weight. So the best advice I can give you is to exercise at least 30 min a day and eat healthy foods.

♀ OÑτøвεɾ Bɾïṉģṡ HøÏε ♀
Rating
Probably not much at all - you might find instead of weight - you loose your temper. The body isn't designed to operate properly with such a small intake - you need to be eating at least 1OOOc and exercise, this will help you along if you feel the need to loose some weight. In fact, if you are still growing you should be eating slightly more than this still.

Basically - your body will start to go into what is called 'starvation mode' where you stop burning calories in order to survive! After all - your body doesn't know what's happening and when it's going to get fed properly! You would loose weight initially but it wouldn't be enough to justify the bad breath - tiredness/ dizziness and irritable attitude as a result.

Rive
Rating
100 calories a day does not sound healthy. If you want to lose weight, eat at least 1500 calories a day and EXERCISE. You cannot lose a noticeable amount of weight just by dieting. At you need calories to provide energy for the day. 100 calories would make you super tired and you'd end up gaining weight because your body conserves fat and when you end up eating again, you will not burn the calories you got from the food you ate.

Red Sox Fan 19
Rating
100 calories per day is unhealthy!!!! you will be starving yourself

Daria F
i don't know you will loose weight if you eat 100 calories and burn them all

so if you eat healthy, and burn calories like walking around the track or whatever that's how you loose weight

: )

Ros
You can loose every thing. Health for a while and then Life.
Be careful.
You want to lose weight and nothing work, go to this site:
http://www.neurofitcenter.com
http://www.brainstatetech.com

modoodoo76
Rating
Probably a lot because you will eventually starve to death.

bob
Rating
good luck eating only 100 calories a day. a few glasses of water and 6 saltine crackers

Soldier¡¢
Rating
you'll gain weight.

research "how to keep your metabolism running"

Randall E
Rating
That's really not the answer and you know that.

You need to get a daily exercise routine and set a realistic diet of about 1500 calories.

pinklemonade9474
you wont lose any and there is like no way possible to eat ONLY 100 calories a day!

immigrant6906
Rating
An unhealthy amount. It depends on your body and metabolism but I would say that is way below what you should be eating. 100 Calories is 50 less than what's in a can of Dr. Pepper. Try something like 1200 to 1500 Calories a day and go from there. Talk to a dietician for advice.

sarah
Why not just excersize?
LMAO.

Chandler V
Rating
Not much because you wouldnt get the right nutriants your body needs to lose weight

inHim
Sweetie, please don't do this! Atleast eat like 800... I lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks doing that and working out twice a day. I guess it depends on how fast you lose weight. 800 still isn't healthy, I was out of my mind doing that! You will go into starvation mode and your body will cling to everything that you put in it, therefore slowing down your metabolism!

Christine M
Rating
Well, since you will die from eating 100 calories a day, you should be glad to know that you will weigh about 20 lbs (read: your skeleton). Not including the coffin, of course.
Sweetie, NO ONE can survive on 100 calories a day. And since the fear of death doesn't seem to frighten people out of anorexia, think of it this way:
1. Cutting too many calories can make you gain weight because your body starts to hold on to fat in order to attempt to save the body from starvation. Distended bellies, e.g. pregnant looking bellies, are common for people who starve.
2. You will be so weak from this diet (read: anorexia), that you won't be able to get out of bed to show off your skeletal frame.

ChErRy ChOpStIx
you are going to die

Ohmahgawsh
If you only eat 100 calories a day you'll be really hungry. :o
And like .. anorexic or something. O_o

*Instead of only eating a little try exercising and eating really healthy.

Pauly
Rating
One hell of a lot! You also would starve to death in a relatively short time because that is pretty much the same as starvation. It takes about 1,000 calories a day for the average human to sustain themselves. Although hungry people living in poverty often live on much less. But they have all kinds of health problems and malnutrition. But not even a starving child living in Africa will last long on 100 calories a day. The sand is running out of the hourglass very quickly. Basically it's as long as you can survive with drinking water (to stay hydrated). 100 calories in a few weeks you'd be dead.

sjc191 - Mike Adamle is Extreme
Rating
if u eat 100 calories you will die

idiot

javiflopez
that is scary . here i have a secret on how to lose wait . STOP EATING MEET . It really works , Ive search many ways and this worksthe best . then drink hot tea every mornig . try these . yu will become all skatetan if you do that and it takes weeks to loose wait like that plus you need protine to loos wait

Em Bee
Rating
You'll die eventually.
That's a sure fire way to become anorexic.

I've been there. I may or may not be able to have children. I'm lucky to be alive.

Always eat AT least 1000 calories a day - but that is low for most people.

YYZ
Rating
you will gain, YOu need to have more calorie intake or your metabolism will slow down.

la femme de fantôme
Rating
thats like basically starving yourself.

Andrew
Rating
It would depend on how long it takes you to drop dead from malnutrition.

♥♥GEMINI♥♥
C'mon, what do you think?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy