Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Does skipping meals make you lose or gain weight?
I recently gained weight after I stopped running and I need to slim down some. So I'm wondering if skipping meals is going to make my lose weight or gain weight. Among other things that I'm ...

Im 13 yrs and i want to lose weight!?
im 5'1-5'2 and im 155 lbs
i want to lose 50 lbs
how long will it take?
i kinda excercise.
what do i eat!
im sick of people making fun of mee!!
:'(...

Im 12 im about to be 13 i do pushups everyday will that stunt my growth?
im 5'9...

What has been the most successful diet you've ever been on?
Mine was just a simple cutting down the junk and limiting my calorie intake - despite years of trying all the faddy ones!...

Can you get drunk taking alcohol anally and would there be any calorie intake ?

How many calories per day should a woman eat in order to lose weight?

Can i lose 8lbs in 8 days?
I need to lose 8lbs, by the 16th. Can somebody help me please?!

I need like a exercize and meal plan, plllease?...

Strongest muscle in your body?
Could somebody tell me what the strongest muscle in the body is as my brother says its your tongue but im not sure can anyone tell me if this is true.No silly answers please!!...

NEED To Lose 60 Pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Hello,

I'm Bjork. Female. 29 years old. 5'4" and a nasty 125 lbs. My belly is disgusting. I exercise daily. I drink tons of fluids. I used to be at a *much* lower ...

What should I say to my dad?
I am 16. I am 5'1" and I weigh about 125 pounds. Which isn't tiny. But it's not huge either. My dad often makes comments about me being fat. "Have you told anyone you are 7 ...

What is the best way to lose weight?
Im 15, 5' 5", and weigh 170 pounds.
I want to lose around 30-50 pounds. What are the best ways to lose weight and keep it off?
(oh and ive been vegeterian for like a month)

How much would you like to weigh?
Come on ladies be honest now!Guys too!...

I am 14 and i weight 131 is that ok?
I use to weight 125 I play soccer.I am 5.2 or 5.1 tall.I don't eat right I don't know what to eat for my age I need to loss weight cause soccer starts in about 5 weeks help please help.oh ...

I just lost 5 POUNDS!!!! Can I say WHOOOHOOO!!!!?????

What do you feed a child who cannot have bread, rice, oats, or any other kind of refinded starch?
My sister and mother have a metabolic problem that makes their heart race, my sister sweats all night, and acts absolutely wild, this only happens when they eat such foods as white bread, crusted ...

What's the perfect 30-minute workout?

How do I get more fiber in my diet?
And can I do it inexpensively?...

What is the difference between fibre and protein and how do they help the human body when consumed?

Additional Details
And what are some foods that are rich in fibre and other foods that are rich in protein?...

What is the fastest way to lose weight?
I've recently gained a little more weight than i would like to and was wondering a quick effective way for a woman to get rid of it....

Is this fat?
ok i am 100 pounds and like 5"3 am i way too fat or what i need answers i am desprite to know!!...

shaybsnuggles
How much should i weigh?
I am 14 years old and i am 5 2
right now i am currently 99 pounds

John Does

freckles1063
Rating
i think you are a little under weight but i wouldn't go over 112

hawthorne_heights_lover36
Rating
130-135

selina.evans
You are certainly thin enough as you are and could carry another ten pounds or so without any need for concern. Don't fool yourself into thinking that you have to be a size 0 in order to look good..infact, find some photographs of famous size 0 women in bathing costumes..their bodies look incredibly old!

WeveLostControl
You should gain about 10 pounds for sure. Even more would be good. Somewhere between 110-130 should be good for you ;)

Taylor
sorry but defiantly not 99 pounds!
you are defiantly under weight chick
im 14 and 5 2 also and i weigh 107 and i don't look fat.
im not saying go stuff yourslef with food so you are fatter! haha
but 99 pounds is not normal!
im under weight too
at 5 2 i think we are suppose to be like 120 and stuff like that!
oh well as long as we dont look insanely skinny!

bengalichick
120 iam jealous your taller then me and younger. be happy.

Raidengeo
Rating
thats a perfect weight

Shelly
Rating
depends on if u r a girl or guy! i'm a girl and i kinda am the same height and weigh 85 so i'm underweight. so if u r a girl u r ok, guy, i think u should b more

Amber F
Rating
If that's your natural weight, and you eat what you like, then you're perfectly normal.

tiffany c
naw u gud u ant under wieght what u need to iz go to tha doctor and see if u r or not cuz im 14 and 90 sumthin pounds 2 and my doc said im healthy but im 5 feet u kno it depends doe

vivera
Rating
I think you should go online to find an BMI calcular to find out exactully what you need to weigh I think your probley just fine but it best to check or ask your Doctor about their guidelines!
Don't do nothing crazy to hurt your health after you find out!
Good Luck!

wrffkid
you should be around 120-130

butterfliesRfree
Rating
800 lbs and then you can go on a reality show.....I guess it depends on what you are going for......

ANTlokz
like between 110-120

cathy a
At that age, height and weight, I would say you're at a good weight. The average weight for your height is most likely around 105-110 at the most. I was about like you at that age. People said I was to skinny, but just wait until you get older. The way to stay at the right weight and to be healthy is to be aware of what you drink & eat and how much. Get lots of exercise & rest also. Have a good day!

crackerjack
Rating
Your weight right is good although mine is higher than that. It shouldnt matter what somebody's weight is, you should like thm for who they are.

Em

Breezy
Rating
I think you are the perfect weight.
Maybe it is not what docter's think you should weigh,
But if you are healthy and eating currect you are fine!
Most girls the age of 14 rage from 85-160
at the height of 5'0-5'8 .
Shorter being lighter taller being heavier

THING 2
2 pounds max!

Canico
Rating
Use a BMI calculator to figure out a healthy weight like this one here: www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi

Stephanie
Rating
you should be 120-125 lbs.

Chris
Rating
I would say you are fine. Your body is your own and you should feel beautiful no matter what. I am 5 4 and weigh 90, and I am happy.

elsie
it's not about weight. it's about inches. i think.

you're probably fine.

allie=)
Just Shut Up.
You're Growing And You Probably Look Fine
&& If You Think You Are Fat,
You Seriously Should To Slapped.
If Anything Eat A Couple Candy Bars,
But Don't Get Too Carried Away Cause
When Everybody Weighs More Than 200 Pounds
By Age 30, You'll Regret It.

Katie
Rating

Uh-uh-uh Present
You should weigh between 100 and 110 pounds. So you are the perfect weight, and you even have room for a donut once in a while.

Cathy S
Rating
Using a BMI calculator is a good idea, but you need the one for teenagers, not the one for adults. The URL is below.

Emma
it depends on your build. If you are muscular you should way more than that

Geminat
Rating
176 pounds 8 oz.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy