Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What do guys like better, blondes or brunettes?

Is this fat!!!!!!!!?
im 5'1.5" tall and i weigh 110 pounds or 109 am i fat i def think i am but am i? b4 i diet i wanna no im 13 by the way
Additional Details

How much should the average 12 year old weigh?

How much is a sensible amount of weight to lose in a week?
I want to lose a stone and a half by November the 1st? Is it possible? Is it healthy?...

10 points for best answer..please help?
Im currently staying at my boyfriends house for another week (ive been here for a month). His mother and sister have been eating my food:( Its kind of bothering me because i only eat certain type of ...

Why is anorexic/skinny considered attractive?
Why?! Why don't people love Kelly Brook's body more than those sticky girls. Haven't they seen her beautiful curves?! And she eats right too!

Why is size zero considered ...

Which is the best time of day for working out?
or does it matter? Also is it better to work out at the same time every day or does it not matter? I want to do what works ...

Do you find losing weight difficult?

What will happen if i don't eat anything for a long time?
i just started to not eating anything today but im going to do this for another month to see if i loose weight what will ...

I feel like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not?
I ate dinner about 2 hours ago. I have this pang in my stomach that feels like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not. I eat pretty well, I just get these cravings for food before I go to bed. What&...

I heard eating food at night IS NOT FATTENING??
Is this person right, or just high?? ...

I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my ...

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!...

What is a good way to lose weight at home maybe besides excersing???
Please tell me something i can do to lose weight at home besides excersing please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Do i sound over weight?
be honest!!!!

im 15 almost 16 and im
guys would you that
"5'4" and i weigh 134...

Am i overweight?

Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght ...

Is there a fun way of burning calories?

What is the best way to lose 20 pounds in about 2 months?
i would like to lose weight before school starts agian. and i would like for people to see a change in me. i have lost 35 before i weighed 175 and now im 140 and i would like to finish what i have ...

crystal
How much should a girl, 18, 5"7" weight? b/c i weigh 123 pounds?

CeeCee
you are definately underweight... try adding a few carbs... and exercise... build muscle... muscle weighs more than fat!

Tiff
115-155 depending on build and muscle mass

twonests
Any 18 year old girl 5'7", who weighs 123 pounds, should be in my apartment holding a martini and a fresh mango.

archtyriel
Rating
I'm 5'7" 16 years old and i weigh 132 so i think you might be underweight.. cause my doctor said i was a little too..

Maverick666
i would say you're a little underweight, maybe gain some 10 lbs ?

15 ? i like my girls not too skinny, i bet you're gorgeous.

Reneck
it does not matter what you weigh as long as you are happy with you self and have otheres that care about you.

Cupcakes =P (Ducky for BA!) =D
THAT'S A PERFECT WEIGHT!

amy b
the best thing to figure this out is a BMI. it is a program that calculates your weight to your height. there is no # that you should be, but you it will show you what your body fat % is and %s that you should be between.

go to seventeen.com and under nutrition will be a BMI calculator.

LuluBelle
Rating
That's a perfect weight for your height!

CherBear
Rating
That seems a little underweight, ask your doctor. My doc said I was too skinny when I was 18....I was 5'6" 125 lbs.

lnfrared Loaf
Rating
that's pretty reasonable for a girl of your height.

War Veteran
I think you need some more meat on your bones. I am 5'2 and 130 and I am not overweight at all.

akira
Rating
You are probably a bit underweight... I am about your age and 5'7"
and I'm 153 (which when I checked said that I am just near being "overweight" whatever that means...). of course that was when I was in health class and the teacher gave us a crappy test...

granny smith
that is fine, maybe even alittle under

XXxBasketballXxXBabexXX
well i am 12, about 5'6 and i weigh 125. I'm not fat, just very muscular as i play mant sports. so id say you are just about normal.If you really whant 2 kno if your normal, google "BMI" and it will tell you.

DI$CO
123 lbs sounds good to me. Don't get so caught up with the socially acceptable way to look unless you're working towards being a supermodel. As long as you're comfortable in your own skin then that's all that matters. I know some people who look very overweight and it doesn't bother them one bit. That's the kind of attitude to have in my book.

T dome
141.8 lbs.

mike67fl2003
Rating
your weight is perfect. you could go to 140 without being fat. and these days fat seems to be in, so you could probably go 160 without worry.

merrigandesign
Rating
that is a good weight.
I like my girls to be just about that size.

kupkakeswetie
i would say just the right weight maybe even more

Shawn
Rating
I am 5'7" and I am 39 years old. I have been the same size within 10 lbs, other than when I was pregnant with my children. You need to be a little heavier. Usually about 130-135 is better. I generally stay between 135-140, but as I said, I am older. I was once 125 when I was about 19- everyone said that I looked sick. Otherwise- you are just fine!! Be thankful that you aren't short:)

Liddy is Lost
You are fine. Just don't lose any more weight. HTH : )

Mr. Taco
It depends. Generally speaking, you sound like you are just about right. A little more weight wouldn't hurt you, but you'll do alright at 123. But it depends on your body structure, activity level, and a variety of other factors. If you are unsure, ask your doctor.

Dr. H2O
Rating
your perfect

glduke2003
Rating
sounds right to me.....i'm a guy....5'9" and 200 lbs.....and i'm not fat so don't worry.....

Lisa E
Rating
You're perfect.

tuff luv
Rating
dont lose anything if you do you will be underweight.

twinkles_starlight
Rating
That sounds right because I am 15, 5"6" and 110.

Evan
Rating
The degree to which one is overweight, underweight, or ideally weighted is typically calculated using BMI or Body Mass Index calculator. It is a ratio of your height to weight. If you ever go to a bariatric clinic (weight loss clinic) it is the first thing they will calculate.

Here is a link to a BMI calculator:
http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/Calculator.aspx

If you put in the data you will see that you have a HEALTHY body weight. In other words, you are fine! You don't need to lose a pound.

Here is a link that explains how a BMI calculator works and what it means:

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/childrens_BMI/about_childrens_BMI.htm

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy