Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Are frozen vegetables as good for you as fresh ones? ?
I am on a pretty tight grocery budget. I also like to eat varied vegetables and it's hard to buy many different types of veggies without having them go bad by the end of the week. Thus I've ...

Am I skinny?
I am 5'6,and i weigh about 103 pounds. Am I too skinny. Also i have SUPER long legs!! I thought i was skinny until i heard people weigh 99 pounds.
Additional Details
btw I'm 12 ...

Do you girls like 6-packs or arm muscles better???
I hav a 6-pack but my arm muscles arent that great, which of the 2 do u girls prefer???...

Does anybody have any ways to exercise indoors with minimal equipment?
I want to lose a little weight and tone up for summer but it has been raining a lot. Are there any exercises that burn calories and can be done indoors? I don't want to pay a whole lot for ...

What can I do to increase my height?my height is 5 ft.?

How to get anorexia?

Is this to thin?
I'm 121 Lbs and I'm 5 '7ft, I want to lose atleast 10 pound for the summer.
I would be healthy about,
Running , jump rope, push-ups, and eating healthy.
Would that be to ...

Is musterbation bad?

Ok People. is there a possibility to loose weight?
if i eat only salad , green beans ,carrots, boiled chicken and drink only water for 6 months would i loose any weight?...

I am a girl whut is the easiest and fast procedure to loose weight?
i am 16 yrs old and is a bit on heavy ...

What can you eat for breakfast if you have a hard time eating?
I have strep throat at the moment so i cannot swallow very well at all but i usually have trouble eating early in the morning anywayz so please help!!...

Is there any way i could get taller?
I am 16 and i want to be taller (----naturally---). Please Help...
T...

I want to be anerexicly thin!!?
so im 13 years old. and i weigh like 121 lbs ): i want to be super skinny! im half way bulemic, i haven't been doing it for awhole but im not loosing lots of weight. i want to look anerexic and ...

Whats the best way to use treadmill to drop fat...slow rate for 30 minutes or fast?

Am I fat? (pic) I've gained weight in 2 weeks???
I'm freaking out. I got a 2 week break from skool... in tht time I was lazy and I've gained 4 lbs!
I have lost 40lbs over the last yr or 2 just eating healthily n whatnot... and now I&...

How can i lose the last 20 pounds?
I've been working out and dieting for 7 months now. Im 5 ft. 7. 5in. and when i started i was 184 pounds i've gotten down to 158-160 but i can't seem to lose anymore i've been at ...

What is the perfect exercise to reduce the belly?

Need to drop 8pounds.?
NEED HELP BIG TIME!

So, football season is ending soon which means power lifting will start pretty soon...

Coach wants me to drop 8ish pounds.
im at 98p right now,
and ...

Can eating too much chocolate in one day kill you?

Peanut buuter lover--help!!!!!!!?
i eat peanut butter everyday. at least a serving or too. is this bad? how could i replace it? i love PB and i crave it as a ...

Julie
How much should a 12 year old girl weigh?
How much should a 12 year old almost 13 year old girl who is 5 ft 1in weigh?

monkey jones
10 pounds.

Soulja B
Rating
80-90 is a very good average on basics!!!

I'm with Stupid.
Rating
For every inch over 5 feet, you should add 5 pounds to 100. Example, you are 5ft 1in, you should weigh 105, 5ft 2in- 110 and so on.

rudeboii
Rating
i wud say 6-7 stone?

Symbolic User
Rating
i would say like 100 pounds?

Lindsay Jane
It depends on Height and bone mass,muscle weight can be controlled,I would say on average between 6 to 71/2 stone !

❤Me❤
well im the samew i weigh 90-95 probley about 93... but it depends if she has muscle and yea...

my cousin is a year younger and she weighs like 105 but doesnt look it

and my friends is a lil taller than me and weighs 100 so any where from 90-100 is probley averge for herwhen i was 12 i weighed about 85-90 so yea

neree13
Rating
i say 90-110 lbs

Jana
My daughter is 13 and is 5'5" tall. She weighs 120. She is curvy and not fat at all. In fact she may be a little thin to some. Most girls weight varies, as long as she is active and eating healthy, her weight is just a number...If you are truly concerned have her see a doctor. They can tell you a more educated answer. Good luck!!

sex pistols fan
Rating
100 to 130

Laura Lovegood
it really depends on the size of your frame and your heritage/race/genetics.

Stacey
Rating
98lb-118lb for your age/height.

That is 7st - 8st 6lbs.

♥✏Emily❈✿ loves the joker!
you should weigh anywhere from 100 to 120 pounds. it could be more depending on ur bone frame and how much muscle you have.

chase5764
I think probably between 110 and 120.

Ricky
Rating
I have almost the same stats as you, but i am 5'3. i think u should weigh between 100 and 110, but u really need to feel comfortable with who you are and not have to be conscious of ur weight.

ladibugk
I don't know. About 114lbs.

toxic_rock_angel
6 to 7.7 stone sounds about right, but if you weight a bit more it doesn't matter because you are growing.

Andrea
my sister is 12 she weighs 110 i think she looks ok....

Joe N
Rating
about 100-120 pounds...

if you weigh 80-90 then ur under weight

good luck =)

hiiii
This is a difficult question to answer because it depends on the genetics of your family. Some people are slim (Example: 5' 6" female is usually around a good weight of 110 - 118 lbs., at age 12. However, it is approximately 12 years of age in many cases where children go into puberty so often children can either be on the thin side or be over-weight. Not to worry. After children go through the puberty stage they usually level out. If your parents or even a relative in the family is very thin or very heavy in weight, tiny boned or big boned then you can expect future children to inherite these traits.

If in doubt about any child being too thin or over-weight it is best to consult with your doctor.

reginavictoria
It depends on her body style. If she is thin limbed and frail a 100lbs, but I knew a girl who played tennis with beautiful legs and small waisted who weighed 130lbs.. She looked GREAT at 130 and 5ft 1. Don't worry just eat healthy.

ihatepenndot
Rating
According to whom? The weight charts they used to refer to in my youth have been proven invalid in many cases. It goes by your body type, bone structure, muscle mass vs. fatty deposits, etc. The weight you should be will differ, sometimes drastically, from what another 5'1" near teen ought to weigh in at. Look at the fat/muscled mass ratio. If there is a disproportionate amount of fatty tissue to lean mass, then there is trouble for said youth in their future, left unchecked. At that age, though, bodies go through major changes, at various times for individuals, and these factors are important when deciding whether there is a weight issue or not at present. No large belly, fat necks, thunder thighs, or the like, and you're good, even with an inch or so extra, especially at a young age such as nearly 13. Hope I was somewhat helpful.

Megegie
Depends, what race is she? Is her family small or big (genes)?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, October 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy