Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I weigh 229 pounds...(i can't beileve i just admitted to that)..should i consider gastric bypass surgery?

How do i get fat ???
WHAT DO I DO TO GET FAT, AND DONT JUST SAY JUNK FOOD, I HAVE A FAST METABOLISM !!!...

Which is better: Juice or Soda?
The reason I ask this is because I have stopped drinking sodas and trying to only drink water and some juice but today I compared a Hawaiian Punch label to an orange soda label and the juice had more ...

What is the best way to lose weight fast?
Ty ...

What is good to drink in the mornings?
I am trying to start eating healthier and drinking only water....BUT if I drink water in the morning before lunch time--it REALLY upsets my stomach. Juices are full of sugar and carbs....but are they ...

Is my weight healthy?
I'm 14 years old. I weigh 125 pounds and im 5 ft tall. I was wondering am I overweight? or is my weight healthy?...

I have been working out for about a month now and instead of losing weight I have gained 4lbs.?
My workout regimen:
M-W-F: 30mins on elliptical machine
T and Thr:30min aerobics class, 15min strength training and ab workout

Healthy Eating:
-1500 cals. a day.
-F...

My little sister wants to loose weight?
my little sister is 12 and she is 5 3 and weighs 113. she was happy with her weight untill we moved and here everyone is skinny. and she is stressing out. my mom and i have tried to convince her its ...

I have not eaten for week? . Is that good? How quickly will I lose weight?

What is the weakest part of your body?

Whats a fast way to lose wait ?
whats a fast way to lose wait with out starving your self and really dose work. what are some good and easy foods to make when your on a ...

What is the best way to burn off belly fat?

My daughter...........?
i went into my 14yrold daughters room at 3am this morning.
she wasn't sleeping--she was in a backbend position, sweating, hufffing and her nude body was dripping in sweat.
i asked her ...

Is this a healthy snack?
I'm used to snacking alot, And I've been trying to tone it down lately. The thing I'm trying right now is one cup of 'Dry Roasted Peanuts', and a bit of 'G2 Low calorie E...

How tall should an average 15 year old girl be???
do i still have time to grow??
Additional Details
I'm 5'3'' and everybody's telling me i'm kinda short.....

What word do you use? Stomach, tummy or belly??

At 5'6 158lbs Im medium framed, am I fat or chubby or pushing elephant?

How do you lose your weight?
What's the most effective diet to go on I want to get twenty pounds worth of results by November fourteenth. Any help on that and the strech marks on my legs would be greatly appreciated!! :P...

Eating fast food too much!... break my habit!?
I eat fast food seriously almost every day, I'm not over weight at all. I actually work out on a regular basis, and aside from fast food I eat relatively healthy... sounds a little weird doesn�...

Silk Silk Silk - What do Cows Drink?

Kelsey R
How much should a 11 year girl 5'4 weigh?

Melissa O
she should weigh about 90-95

Boo Radley
90 or 100 lbs

**Katie**
probably anywhere between 85-100lbs.

I Love Sirus!!
Rating
look up a heigh/weight scale on google and there

Sunlow
Rating
around 113-137 would be ideal :D

adore me
Rating
im 16....5'4 and 110.....and im healthy

♥Jonasgirl♥
Rating
100-120

Conor C
Rating
90-112 lbs.

*#* Sk8r Chick *#*
um.. 75 pounds? ya that sounds right. 75 pounds!

Jill
Rating
Well im 13.. and im 5'3, 5'2... and i weigh about like 101.. and it kinda depends.. is she slim/athletic... is she lazy and round? it kinda depends.

sxysome1
Rating
1st of all an eleven year old girl shouldnt b that tall. since im 13 and im 90 pounds then i guess an 11 year old should b like 60 or 70 pounds. my sister just turned 11 and she is 56 pounds but she is nowhere near that tall.

Mariana
when i was 5'4 i weighed like 120-125

MollehFabulous
Rating
She's awfully young to be worrying about her weight.
Depends on Body Mass Index. Look it up.

Kristin S
115 or at least near that. im 12 and pretty light though.

Apple expert
i'm 10 i'm a boy and i weigh about 90 and 5 ft so i'd guess being specific about 100-110. but not being so specific 95-125.

abipk
A healthy weight for your height and age is between 86 and 127 pounds.

http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/question/dieting/weight_height.html

Remember: What height and weight other people are (people who are answering) have nothing to do with you, because they have different routines, different age, eat different, excersise different. The best is to check with your doctor, but this website is good. I use it all the time to make sure I'm not underweight.

Tas; / <3
Rating
Hi! Well im 5'3 and i weigh 106
and im under weight acording to my doctor
so i would say around 120 for you.
(:

Kristen
Wow your tall...

ALImyNAME336
It dosen't matter how old you are it matters how tall you are!! You are 5'4..I'm 12 and 5'5..I weight 124..So I'm guessing about 110-140 is a pretti good range...I would like to be to at least 109..

darkdiva
Rating
A girl who is 5'4" should weigh anywhere from 100 lbs to 120 depending on bone structure. If she is 11 and 5'4" she is pretty tall. Make sure she is getting quite a bit of exercise, swimming is great for developing a beautiful body. It makes for elongated muscles and a beautiful back.

♥Jennifer Jeter
Rating
Well, I'm 5'2 and I weigh something in the 90's or about 100, highest, 106 lbs. But for you, you should be about 110 0r 115 if you are 5'4

youre tall :)

callie
depends if u have been through pubrity yet. i am 15, and 110lbs, o and im 5'2". and im the average weight, so id say 120 for you.

Here you check your weight yourself with this BMI calculator.
Just enter your height and weight and it will tell you if your underweight, normal, or overweight.
http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/adult_BMI/english_bmi_calculator/bmi_calculator.htm
Hope that helps =)

iheartryanscheckler[=
100-130

inluvwithu
Rating
In my opinion the average weight for an 11 yr old girl should be from 60-110. But it also depends on what your height is. Tall girls should have more weight then the shorter ones. as 4 ur girl i think she should weigh about 110-120 also go to this site:

http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height_weight.shtml

hope it helped

sexa swimma :)
Rating
100-115 lbs, unless u have big muscles from sports like me
Remember, muscle weighs more than fat :)

I ♥ David Archuleta!
Rating
100-125

Lydia
It really depends on how much muscle she has. You can be 5'4 and 130 pounds, but still look slim. But, the average weight is around 110-120.

pink_is_metal

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy