Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I weigh 600 pounds, am I overweight???
I am 4.5" tall. People say I am "fat," but I feel great! I think I look good, too....

Am i just unfit??
I have been to the gym about 4 times in two months and everytime i go about ten minutes into excersiing i feel giddy and sick. I went on sun did a row for ten minutes and the same thing. Is this just ...

Ahhhh no i am so ill right now! need to get bbetter quick...?
I caught the flu or a friend and now i am all fluey how do i make it go away quick i have an exam in 3 days!
I have taken beechams all in one syrup stuff, (but then i threw up after 15 mins so i ...

I need to gain weight?
Im 15 years old and i weigh approximately 102 pounds.

I want to gain weight but i kinda want to kinda keep my shape but just have a bigger or thicker form of it.I dont want the weight I ...

Why do obese people buy their obese kids Mcdonalds?
Its disgraceful....they are killing them.
Im not saying to starve them but a sandwich would be just fine!
And why are fat kids often so arrogant?
Additional Details
Ok.....for ...

Is it bad to weigh 80 pounds and be 23?

Additional Details
im 6'2 and I dont think im that ...

Does anyone know what these symptoms mean?
Last year I was 8stone 8 and felt healthy.A year on ive lost 1 stone but also gone from a size 12uk to 6 uk.
I get stomach pains when i eat.Not every time but often enough.
I get the runs ...

Are there worm eggs in Slim Fast Shakes?
I have just bought some Slim Fast shake stuff for the first time and have been told that there are worm eggs in it - is this true?...

How effective is jogging to lose weight? Are there better sports?
I would like to lose a couple of stone and alongside better eating habits I am considering jogging.

I would like to know how many calories you lose for how much time spent jogging etc..... ...

I am 210 pounds and I need to be 175 who's the best way to lose it in about 4 months?

50 calories a day and working out?
will i lose weight fast?...

Is 163 pounds overweight?
im about 5'6 and 163 pounds i was 175 but yeah i just was wondering if 163 is still over weight cause i lost probally 12 pounds in a ...

I am 13 years old and neeed a way to lose 20 pounds in 2-3 weeks..?
however, i have a crazy mother who doesnt want me taking pills or starving myself.
I really NEED to lose 20 pounds. i am 5'4" and 125 pounds.. i need to lose 20 pounds before school ...

What fruit is the best for you?
which fruit has LOW SUGER and LOW CALORIES, high fibre and can help you loose weight and you can eat as much of it as you like??..............i wana loose belly flab by the way....

Building muscle by eating which foods?
what are the best types of diets for builing muscle. can anyone recommend a typical day's food that they would eat?...

How much fat can i lose?
i have ten weeks to get in shape before school starts. i despise my calves, stomach, arms. thighs, and butt. pretty much everything. how much would i be able to lose in ten weeks? i am eating a lot ...

Is there any way to build up my biceps if I dont have any weights?
Any exercises I can do without going to the gym and without have any weights of my own?...

What can i do to ensure that i go to the toilet more regular??
I am worried that i do not go to the toilet regular enough (bowel movement) I probably go 2-3 times a week. I eat healthily and include lots of fruit, veg and wholemeal food in my diet but nothing ...

Is it better it eat prior to working out?
If I want to work out after work, do I eat dinner first then wait and work out or do I work out first and want then have dinner?...

Fattttttttyyyyyyy :(?
right, get this ... just now, i decided i would do an intense workout, im not obese, just fat, and i got my gym clothes on, got on my treadmill, jogged for 10 minutes, then litterally couldnt be ...

sheennnnna2002
How much does a size 14 woman weigh?

Tiffany
Rating
probably anywhere between 120 and 150...depending on height and proportion.

LaLa-Laura
Rating
A lot, no offense though.

dmck105
To much

Laura
160 lbs?

Emmah
If a size 0 weighs 0 and a size 2 weighs 90 then a size 14 should weigh . . . oh . . . about . . . 630#. What kind of dumb question is that? A size 14 woman of average height weighs just as much as wood as a woodchuck would chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood. Did you know that an in shape size 14 woman would weigh more than an out of shape size 14 woman? How about that colon cleanse!

Jon X
It's more a matter of size than weight... Weigh yourself....

timetochangemyname
Rating
This is why they don't sell clothes by weight. How tall is the woman? 5 foot 5 inches? Maybe 160 lbs.
Probably chubby or strong.

Deelicious
I guess it depends whether you use the metric system or not... I use Kilograms... so for a size 14 (please note, that I am from Aus and our dress sizes are different) I would say between 70-80 kilograms... Depending if she is a real size 14 or not. Some fat chicks only pretend to be 14 when in actual fact they are 16.

Hope that answers your question ;)

So Cal Johnny
Rating
Slightly more than a size 13 woman, but a bit less than a size 15 woman.

?
Rating
depends on the person . If I wore a 14 at my height I would probably be around 160 (I'm 6')

Tinribs
Rating
I notice there are stones and lbs answers, a stone is l4 lbs.
The American size l4 is bigger than the English size for example in England I am 12 and in the States I am 10, but my weight is the same in both countries, i.e l35 lbs.
So I would say that a size l4 US is 150-60 lbs.
UK 14 could weigh 145 lbs.

♥ kaykaygrits ♥
Rating
i dont wear that size or even close to that but truthfully everyone is different because they may have big hips or big butt (no affense) NOT like the girl said 160 because i weigh 160 and wear size 7 but i have no butt

sharpy
Rating
probably about 170-180
I'm guessing

jjjjjjjjj
20 stone.

spindymindi
id say about 160-167 lbs

ahoneyaugust
As much as an elephant in one hand and a kitten in the other.

jorod03
180 pounds, lol.

Spazzcat
Rating
It's impossible to determine. Size is just measurement - she may be a size 14 because she has wide hips, or is very tall. She isn't necessarily fat. And if she's plump but muscular she will weigh more than a woman who's just fat, because muscle weighs more than fat.

newciderman
Ciderman says---165 lbs ( U-K ) Size 14 is just right.

sophie!
Rating
depends on her height.

Joy M
There's no standard, as it would often depend on body proportions, also a size 14 6-foot woman would weigh more than a woman who is 5-feet-tall.

sirblackie
Rating
160-180 lbs.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy