Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What is a bigger turn off?
girls who pig out, or dont eat at all in front of guys?...

What do you think when some people that are on DISABILITY because they are over weight?
Lot of People are on SSI Disability because of weight problems ,Do you agree for them to receive benefits from Tax payers to sit at home, ,in that case why dont we give disability to drug and A...

Can you bring vitamin water to school with you?

What should i eat to lose weight?
I've been doing 1 meal a day. With lots of water and green tea. I know its not healthy but what else can i eat? I really cant think of anything to eat. Any tips?...

What are good ways to get motivated to exercise in the morning?
I just don't want to - I am so tired and in the morning especially - since I am by NO MEANS a morning person, I just want to sleep. But I know it needs to be done.

I have rheumatoid ...

Did I eat a lot...?
I had:

a half cup of non-fat plain yogurt
half an eggplant, stuffed with carrots and parsley
one pickle
1 cup of tuna in water
2 mangos

Is this too much?...

Why are children so obese?
I am a product of the 80s and as I recall, I was skinny, fairly active and always did my chores. I also had my fair share of video games and fatty foods. I am just curious how children(being exposed ...

Is 5"4' tall for a 14-year-old or is it the average height?

Additional Details
I mean 5"4' 1/2. :)...

Should people be made to feel good about being overweight/obese?
I see on tv a lot of women accepting their "curves" (not so much men :S) but is it really a good idea, even though it's helping people's confidence, to encourage that weight, ...

Why are bone thin girls so mean to bigger ones?
I just started a new job and a girl told me she was fighting with another in the office and said she was a "pig" and "disgusting" just because the girl weighs a little more than ...

Is 5'7 tall? I dont think so!!!?
I'm 5'4, so I dont think even 5'8 or 5'9 is that "TALL"...

Is eating plain lettuce with lime n salt healthy?
because i eat A LOT of it. its soo good lol
Additional Details
im not anorexic, i actually eat of a lot of junk food...n burgers n stuff lol..im just saying, i eat this a lot wen im at ...

Did I Eat Enough or Not Enough ?
Breakfast-Jelly (low cal) - 9 cals
Lunch-N/A
Dinner - French Fries/Sasuge/Peas- 400 ish cals (i have no idea it an estimate)
Snacks- 2 Mini Milks (60 cals)
and a small amount of ...

Have you ever walked more than a mile? ?

My parents won't let me diet! what should I do?
I really want to lose weight, but I'm afraid to tell my parents because they always assume I have an eating disorder. I've got a BMI of around 19.4 but I want it to be lower than that. W...

Ok im a man and i want to know how can i lose the fat on my chest? lol?

I am 19 year old girl, i am 4feet 10 inches tall can you recommend me some natural way to increase my height?

Whats a great way to gain weight?

How can I lose 10 pounds by November 4th?
I'm going to be in a wedding and I'd like to lose 10 more pounds. I've been dieting for the last 2 months, but I haven't lost as much weight as I need to....

Is it possible to lose 100 pounds in 3 months safely?
My friend weighs 432 and wants me his fit friend to help him lose a 100 pounds in 3 months by stricly hardwork , running,basketball,handball.If given the effort is this a realistic goal? ...

Julianne Haze
How much can i loose if i starve myself for 3 weeks?
Can I loose at least 10 kg?

manders
lets see....you can die, is that enough?

ninja
Rating
You cannot "starve" yourself until after you have fasted a month. See site below to see the difference with quotes from 18 MDs about fasting. But fasting for 3 weeks is not as long as Moses and Jesus but you could lose 30 pounds.

Abs
Rating
Your entire life.

talldend48
Rating
3 pounds

daniel_marsland
NOt much at all. The first two weeks of starving yourself is a pain because your body stores as much fat as possible. The first thing to go is your muscle content as your body absorbs that first. Instead of starving yourself, why not do the lemonade detox. It means you don't have solid food, but you take in just what you need to not make your body go into survival mode. I lost loads of weight from it.

?
that would probably be your life! theres better ways of loosing the wight you need to.

Ryan
Rating
if you realy want to lose weight then try this good luck !! and DONT starve yourself.
YOU MUST DRINK 5 X 8OZ GLASSES OF WATER EACH DAY.
THE DIET MUST BE FOLLOWED EXACTLY TO LOSE 10LBS IN 3 DAYS.

DAY 1
BREAKFAST
Black coffee/tea, ½ grapefruit, 1 slice toast, 2 spn of peanut butter or small tin baked beans.

LUNCH
Black coffee/tea, 4 oz tuna, 1 slice toast.

DINNER
2 Slices any cold meat, 1 cup string beans, 4oz beetroot, 1 small apple, 4oz vanilla ice cream.

DAY 2
BREAKFAST
Black coffee/tea, 1 egg, 1 slice toast, ½ banana.

LUNCH
Black coffee/tea, 4oz cottage cheese, 5 saltina crackers.

DINNER
2 Slices any cold meat, 4oz broccoli, 2oz carrots, ½ banana, 4oz vanilla ice cream.

DAY 3
BREAKFAST
Black coffee/tea, 5 saltina crackers, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 1 small apple.

LUNCH
Black coffee/tea, 1 hard boiled egg, 1 slice toast.

DINNER
4oz tuna, 4oz beetroot, 4oz cauliflower, ½ melon, 4oz vanilla ice cream.

THIS DIET WORKS ON A CHEMICAL BREAKDOWN AND IS PROVEN. DO NOT MIX OR SUBSTITUTE ANY OF THE ABOVE FOODS. SALT & PEPPER CAN BE USED BUT NO OTHER SEASONING.

THIS DIET IS TO BE USED 3 DAYS AT A TIME. IN 3 DAYS YOU WILL LOSE 10LBS. AFTER 3 DAYS OF DIETING YOU CAN EAT NORMALLY BUT REMEMBER NOT TO OVERDO IT. YOU CAN LOSE UP TO 40LBS IN A MONTH IF YOU STICK TO IT.

TOAST MUST BE DRY. NO BUTTER OR MARGE.
SALTINA CRACKERS ARE TUC OR RITZ.

?
Rating
If you want to lose weight I wouldn't recommend starving yourself!
This is because your body will go into life saving mode and cling onto any fat you have in your body to stay alive.
If you want to lose weight fast try replacing some of your meals with a slim fast, or eat more fruit and veg.
Also doing more exercises can help you lose pounds fast, and drinking more water can flush out your body helping with weight loss.
Good luck and please don't starve yourself cos once you start eating normally you will just put it all back on!

jojo
you wont lose anything because your body goes into starvation mode and keeps every bit of fat you have

stephanie_dee24
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starvation

Try that, i'm sick of posting the effects of starvation on the human body.

Any weight loss would only be for a few days. As soon as you began eating you would put the weight right back on. Its stupid, harmful, and if you have suddenly decided that you have a special event to go to or something and you need to lose a few pound, then you should have started trying to lose weight about 2/3 months ago.....

When will these people ever learn??

popsprecious
Rating
don't starve yourself. its stupid

hazelwin@btinternet.com
Rating
Starving yourself is not the answer. Your body will just start to live of the fat you have. A healthy eating plan is needed. Also, starving yourself can have the opposite effect it can put weight on.

corsababy001
that would just be silly and if you lose weight that fast u will defo put back on lose it over time and it will stay off

Bandit
Rating
Eat plenty of vegetables, particularly uncooked, avoid root veg, eat an orange a day, take suppliments and plenty of water, have tin of tuna or mackrel etc daily and small piece of chicken. Walk every day for over 30 minutes-briskly.
Avoid all processed foods and 'white' products (bread, potatoes, sugar, white pasta etc). It is very stupid to 'not eat'.

ξήĢŁĭŞĦ ŗǾşξ ©® ღஐღ
your mind probably

Ian W
four pounds 92 pence

Anamia
no
idiot.

julie
Starving yourself isn't good and thats not the right way to lose weight, you are doing more harm to yourself that way...
Go and see a nutritionist and find out a healthy eating plan instead...

Jackie
you lose a lot when you're dead and decaying

Catherine1
Rating
Your life!

Fast & Furious
Why not eat healthily and run 3 miles a day for 3 weeks instead?

Momo M
i lost 11 pound in a week by nearly cutting my food in half and working out every day....idk what that is in SI, maby like 5 KG?

No Longer Dizzy
Rating
Probably about 12 kg, but it's not a good idea. It would all come back on very quickly as soon as you started eating again, even if you ate less than before. Better to try to have a controlled weight loss. Two pounds per week is all you should aim to lose.

HotCheerleader2121
Rating
No way! Don't do that, it can lead to fainting and starving yourself to death. How about you lose these tips to lose that weight off:
-Find healthy food with fiber.
-Ask your doctor for dieting ideas.
-Eat things low in fat and sugar.
-And...Think positive about how you look...Everyone is beautiful big or small.
Good Luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy