Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I need to lose weight and get slim by Sept 6th (school start), how can I do it?
I am about 140 pounds 4'5 in 10th grade! I need to lose my fat ! I need healthy tips that won't kill me but totally help! I need to lose about 50 lbs to be healthy (what my doc said) Please ...

Is it bad to make youself throw up on purpose?
ok, i am 5'5 and 135 pounds i am athlete and take having a tummy. Will throwing up make me skinny. So far i have been doing it for 1 week and a half.
Additional Details
Wouold it be ...

I'm being serious, what are some foods that will make you constipated so i know what foods to stay away from?
& what are some foods that will get you out of being constipated? i heard granola bars are good what else?...

Would this ever work?
my auntie has come up with an idea to loose weight she's tried the sensible way 2 diet, got no results and hated it so she's decided to go on a chocolate biscuit diet...eats 3 chocolate ...

Can smoking help you lose weight and help stop your period?
i have been smoking for a while and lost weight and i was wondering if that had anything to do with it? i keep on losing the weight and i just wanted to know if it was me always staying active or did ...

I am 15 and i have double chin i want to lose it in 2 days now how do i lose it?
and i also want to lose weigth i mean 20 kg in 3weeks because i weigh 100 ...

What can i do to help me stop feeling hungry in the evenings,?
cos i keep getting hungry , when i have just ate......

How can you speed up your metabolism?
Are there certain foods, exercises, ect. that speed up your metabolism?
I diet and exercise, but I also have a really slow metabolism. I was wondering if there was anything that might help me ...

I've been exercising for about a week..how come I'm not seeing any results yet?

I WANNA LOSE 10 or 5 pounds FAST!?
I'm still in my teens and I think I'm kind of chunky :/
all my friend say that i am not though. i'm about 74
pounds. i juc want to lose 5 or 10 pounds. please somebody

Which foods are not healthy to eat?

How can i gain alot of weight fast???
how to gain alot of ...

How come I tend to gain more weight instead of losing it when I exercise?
I noticed that someone else has recently asked this same question but I thought my credentials were a little different. I have been working out the past 2 1/2 weeks, steadily, and have seemed to ...

I am 93 pounds and 5 ft. 5 and 15 years old, am I too skinny? People say I am but I don't think so.?

Does Water has protein?
if not what else thing it has....

Workout first and then eat or the other way around?
what is the ebst way to do it? i heard eat first then work out after to burn ...

Don't you pity the VEGANS and VEGETARIANS since they are missing out on something SO TASTY?

How can I loose 1 pound every day?
I need to be 110 lbs by next month, I'm 140 now....

What is a way that i can loose weight and look great as soon as possible?
I am about 5'1 and 153 pounds...over weight, I know. But all of the weight is in my stomach, neck, and face. Help please....

I Am a 12 year olod girl and I am over weight I weigh 202 pounds. How can I lose about 100 pounds by July 7?
I need to also know how to keep it off. So that I can cheer....

JONTE J
How many pounds will i lose if i dont eat in 1 week?

Additional Details
iam 13 , i way 105, and my height is 4 10

kedrick g
just your life you can only go 7days without food i went 3 days you get so weak it's scary

Court
Rating
your body will not survive without food for a week. it can only survive for three days without food or sleep. Please just drink alot of water and cut back on your servings

Miz Thang
Rating
whatever you lose you will gain right back. When you starve yourself your body goes into survival mode so the next time you eat something it will store everything. You'll end up behind. Eat healthy,drink water and exercise.

Jennifer Rose.
I've done this. I lost like 10 pounds, but ended up in the hospital. And when I started eating again, I gain the weight right back! I wouldn't recommend it.

Try looking into a few diets and find one that would work for you.

senomes
you'd properly gain weight because ur body would go in surviverel mode

Phil Conners
Look, "not eating" is NOT the answer. It will actually slow your metabolism. Cut out all sugars from your diet. Increase your level of activity. Do some weight lifting if you can. Eat more protein and vegitables and less carbs and sugars. You could lose as much as a pound a day. Oh, drink lots of water - stay hydrated. Some studies suggest that increasing your vitamin C intake will also help to burn fat. Good luck. Good question. "Powerhouse" aka: Phil.

azhzurin90
Rating
you will not losing any pounds coz you will die if you didnt eaT for 5 days.....

no te preoccupes
Rating
none because you will just gain it back and more... my brother did this in prison and got sick and then weighted more the next month just eat in moderation and exercise a bit ... good luck

xoxilysfm
You wouldnt lose any weight, cuz you'd be dead. Just try and excersise

♥Chelsea♥
Rating
you will die.

- -night watcher
I was losing 5 lbs a week just drinking protein shakes every day (you can't live without protein) along with moderate exercise. I went from 358 lbs to about 321lbs in about six weeks.

Lauren
u will lose ur life

♥due January 1st
It's very silly not to eat for a week, because you will lose weight too fast and it can be a cause for stretch marks and/or cellulite, and when you do start eating again then you will put all the weight straight back on again.

Maybe you can try a detox plan for a week, you will lose some weight and will cleanse your body at the same time... and don't forget to getadvice from your doctor first.

Pop Princess
Rating
To many. You should eat no matter what because if you don't then all of your hunger could build up at once until you can't take it anymore and then all at once you will eat alot. THe best thing to do is only eat healthy food such as sald and fruit for a whole week and exercise. Then you will loose alot of weight in a healthy way.

kyy!
That is very bad for your heatlh i am in the same situation! i feel fat! so i go on to fitness magazine.com and it is great they have videos online there that help you work out and burn fat it works grate i have lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks by doing this and i still have been eating wht i want just not so much like i used to just cut back! thats what i did i eat about half what i used to so its not that bad i hope this works for but please eat dont starve yourslef it is not good for you!

S S
DONT DO IT!
YOU WONT LOOSE WEIGHT.
HUNNEY YOU CAN DIE.
TRY LOW CARB
AND WATCH WHAT YOU EAT WITH SMALLER PORTIONS!.

Jubb (runewar170)
Its not good to not eat for a week. If you want to loose weight, eat healthy, excercise, or get a trainer that will help you loose weight.

Vanessa
OMG!dont do it...its unhealthy

sixnutfury
Rating
you will lose 10 lbs of muscle and gain 10 lbs of fat when you start to eat.

?
Any weigh you lose will come right back the minute you eat again.

tattie_herbert
Rating
None!
You will actually GAIN weight!
You will bloat with excess fluids.

Scythian1950
Rating
Judging from your avatar, your basal metabolism is probably around 1,500 a day, or about 10,500 a week. So, you should be able to lose up to 3 pounds in one week. However, you will probably lose some muscle mass along with fat mass, since your body will require an "easy" source of glucose. That's why it's not recommended that you eat nothing.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy