Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is it ok to ?
Hi is it ok to excercise everyday, ive heard it isnt, as it doesnt give muscles time to relax, but how harmful is it.Thanks
Additional Details
The excercise im doing is a gymball ...

WEIGHT WEIGHT !!!PLEASE ANSWER..10 points if u do?
OKK everybody wants to loooose weight..but i dont i wannna gain some.....i know to eat..but what in specific/....how can i get some great legs or things like ...

What exercise burns the most calories?
Clean answers please! ...

What do u think about fat people?

Additional Details
Sorry if anyone is a fended i dont think any less of fat people than me they are regular its just a random ? i came up ...

Addicted! Please Help!?
I am 12 years old and completely addicted to sweets. i used to be so skinny but now i am on the verge of getting fat. i have tried many times to stop. please help. how do i stop eating so much sweets?...

I overeat. A lot. Is there a chance my stomach has stretched to a certain size and won't shrink back?
When I'm not eating I'm thinking about eating. When I'm eating, I'm thinking about eating more. My whole day's organised around food. When I wake up, I think YES, I get to ...

How much should I weigh?
I'm 12 year old female my height is 5.6 almost 5.7... but I really want to know how much I should weigh
I don't want to be too fat or too skinny, but I need to loose weight because I&#...

What is the best way to lose weight????

Additional Details
i am not fat i have had two kids in three 3 years and one is only one and i need to get the wight ...

What is the quickest way to lose weight?

How long do i have to exercise?
is 10 minutes good or should i do 2 hours???!!!!.....i'm confused.....if i eat about 1000 calories in a day then how many minutes do i have to exercise every day?......I just eat that much ...

How many eggs a week can you eat and still be healthy?
I heard that eating more than 2 eggs a week will give you really high cholesterol. Is this true??...

Will smoking cannabis help me loos Wait?
as it speeds up the matabalisom
Additional Details
I smoke pot evey day shuld i smoke more as it speeds up the matabalisom ie you get the ...

How much do u weigh?

Which is better for my health, coffee or tea?

I'm so darn fat?
I need to loose fat and gain muscle please....I need tips on foods, water,exercises,ect.

Weight:128
Height: 5ft 4.5inches
Pants size: 3-7(depending on stores)

How can i eat healthy?
i use to be really skinny and i wanted to gain more weight and so i ate junk food like every hour and i did gain weight and know i am still skinny exept for my stomach it is startin to roll over and ...

Eat only protein?
I need to lose a lot of weight very quickly. It is not only for aesthetic reasons, it is actually for very practical reasons (which I don't need to, or want to, go into)

Basically, I...

Im 14, 5'7, and 155-160 lbs. wat can i do to lose weight?
i dont have any exercize machines, i cant really run because its not a very safe neighborhood, and its really cold out side. i feel really bad about my self. plzz tell me wat i can do.

I'm so mad at myself?
I have a major binging problem. I do really good on a diet for 2 days then blow it off completely. How can I stop binging???!!!...

Is 120 lbs an ok weight for a 13 year old five foot 3 inch boy who does an above fair amount of excercise?

Michella
How many pounds will i lose a week if i only eat 600 cals a day?
dont say how unhealthy this is, i dont rlly care
Additional Details
basically i will only eat one small snack and the dinner my mom prepares, and im not obese i weigh like 130 and am 5'4, but still am fat

Kira K
Rating
for every 5000 cals you burn it is 1 pound lost. If you burn 2500 a day and eat 600 that leaves 2100 a day. You should lose about 2 and a half pounds if my math is right.

ajrcltmar2
Rating
I have done that before plus excersize and i lost 30 lbs in 2 months. but after awhile your body gets used to it. then you need less and less calories and more excersize. so i wouldn't start that low start at 8-900 then keep cutting back. And it's not that unhealthy take plenty of vitamins and drinks loads of water. I was even being seen by my doctor and he said i was fine.

Sue-Ann
if u add exercise then probably 3

but thats not really healthy like you say (but u dont care)...u could probably try drinking greent tea too in the morning because it just takes your appetite away

good luck

truth talker!
Rating
What are you already? 80-85 pounds? What happens is your body when it realizes its starving to death starts shutting down. Your functioning organs will stop working untill you die. You should get help for your illness. (cuz I care & U should 2!)

Kim
Rating
a pound a day.
if it was that easy.

Lil'Eemsta
none

venus_in_furs
Rating
You may lose quite a bit..well if you are already thin it will take much longer as its easier to lose weight when you are heavier rather than thinner- as weight plateau's when you get near your healthy weight and tries to stay there. Go ahead and do it...but your never going to be able to maintain 600 calories everyday forever. As soon as the diet even starts to slip...the weight comes piling back on, leading to yo-yo dieting.

bijjee
Rating
take at least 1000 to 1200 cal. a day.you should not lose more then 1lb. per week. you can not count calories.do not take fried and non veg. no junk and caned food. lot of water eat fruits and vegetables and fresh lime in water help you.

go on long walk and join a gim if possible

smilehayleyluvsu
Rating
Um, I know you don't want anyone to say how horrible that is, but may I mention the fact that you could DIE?!?!?!

Stacy
Rating
do u know that ur metabolism will slow down so much that once you eat 1000 cals instead of 600 your weight will bounce back? i see you know its unhealthy for you.. but just letting you know that u cant eat that little forever and once u start eating normal amounts of food youll gain even more weight. but u will lose 1 to 2 pounds a day if u only eat 600 cals a day. be careful!

The Guy Who's Right
Rating
If you don't eat enough your body goes into starvation mode and saves everything you eat, making it much harder to lose weight. You have to eat to lose.

needs answers
LoL ... Your not fat!!!! That is your Idle wight for your Height .I wish I was back down to that size ,lol

Debater_in_need_of_opinions
Rating
FYI:: You could loose a lot more weight if you work out and eat healthy-- eating 600 calories a day will make you loose weight but once you start eating normal again you will just put is back on.
**If you have a healthy bar for breakfast- a handful of almonds or nuts sometime before lunch- a salad with healthy dressing for lunch- a fruit before supper- and then eat a healthy balanced meal for supper. If you put a workout in there then you could (if you are heavy to begin with) loose up to 10lbs, possibly more. If you have a healthy weight already then you could loose up to 5lbs.

Carla C
Rating
probably quite a lot, depends on how much u exercise and things like that. id say a few pounds a week.

mad's
Rating
about 5 to 7 , depends on how overweight you are,
what do you plan on eating? can you post those details please.
i'm eating 1000 a day, losing 5 per week, but all healthy calories.

iamnotyouramericandream
No pounds.
If you do lose any, you'll gain it back as soon as you start eating normally again. Even worse, you'll have wrecked your metabolism, and you will gain weight easier.
The goal in losing weight is to speed up your metabolism, not slow it down.
Food isn't the problem, your obviously terrible eating habbits are.

Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Don't.

This can kill you, at worst. At best, drive you to ketoacidosis.

fexii
Rating
probably not much, because your body will think you're starving and save everything you eat. if you do want to do it, then make sure you exercise enough to burn the 600 cals. you eat so your body won't store it. You would probably lose anywhere from 3-6 lbs.

xxtaylxx
Rating
prob only like 5

600 cals isnt really all that limiting
its not as bad as it sounds

it depends on how much weight you have to lose too
if you're really fat you could lose way more
and if you're already skinny you might only lose like 2 pounds

snyswonger05
none if you don't excersize, and you'll need to eat more so you can burn fat

gothgirl_love
Oh god dnt do that ul wreck ure motabalism, when u start to starve ureself your body goes into starvation mode and u might not loose weight as quickly as ud like, start off on 1200
x

Hannah A
it depends on how many calories you normally take in and how much exercise you do. you have to burn 3500 calories to lose a pound. do the math.

doc_up72
Rating
If you don't really care then why bother asking the question...do it and I'll send dead roses to your funeral

Alex B
Rating
none--your body will go into starvation mode, so anything yo eat will get stored as fat and it will use muscle as energy...meaning, you'll be fat, but weigh less because your body will be eating muscle.

what you want to do is to start by eating 500 calories less than you are now, and then start doing to cardio

Dunny
Rating
Simply eating less calories is usually not a good way to lose weight.

electrickshadow
holy criminy...Im not gonna tell you how unhealthy that is, coz you said not to...but I will say that at that low amount your body will go into starvation mode and actually may gain weight instead. This is because the body thinks youre starving it and hangs on to every last little bit it can get. Now, as for your question...depending on your current weight...in the first week you could lose about 5 pounds. No gaurantees after that.

annike
none... you'll lose water weight which will return... and your body will think it's starving and you'll lose nothing...

Shawnna M
Rating
I will be honest with you..

4 year ago I ate only 700 calories a day and worked out 2 hours a day.
I lost an amazing 25 pounds in a month.

That was the good part, the bad?

I gained the weight back and then some, I gained back 30 pounds when I started eating again. If you do it right the first time it will stay off if you keep a healthy life style.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy