Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do you eat when your stressed, even when you're not hungry at all. Is there a cure for this?
Sometimes it's uncontrollable. What do you do....

If i lived off of fruits and nuts for 3 days, will i lose weight?
how much would i lose?...

AM I FATTT?????????????
i have three eating disorders
im 5 3
i weighed 136 pounds
i went down to 115, this is the pic of me at 118 : http://s51.photobucket.c...

How to get rid of bad breath in less than 10 minutes?

What do men really class as fat?
is it more unatractive to be overweight and evenly spaced,or avarage and very out of shape,big saggy gut,etc....

Do I need to lose weight? And is what I'm doing right now healthy?
-13 years old
-99 pounds
-consumes about 1200 calories a day
-wants to be 94 pounds
-want to be consuming 800 calories a day, but for some stupid reason, my body keeps eating......

What happens when you........?
what happens when you burn more calories than you take in? do you lose weight? or what happens?...

Is this a good diet???
f i eat a bagel and a apple for breakfast a water for lunch
and chicken, pork, or something like tht for dinner
and skate a mile every day do 100 sit ups and 20 push ups will i lose the ...

If a girl got around 5'3, 100 pounds, and 34b/c, how do you think of the figure and the size?
If a girl got around 5'3, 100 pounds, and 34b/c, how do you think of the figure and the size??...

I eat very healthy, when I eat, But I havent eaten in two days.?
I have a tooth ache that hurts for hours after i eat. I have an appointment for the dentist, but that isnt until thursday. It doesnt hurt, as much, if i dont eat anything. Brushing feels like a stick ...

What is the best (easiest) way to quit smoking?

How can i increase my height?

How to I banish my chocolate cravings?

Would this work?
Would this work?
I knwo this isn't healthy, Just please don't tell me all that junk, like it's dangerous and all that...
What would happen if for three weeks I ate nothing, M...

Is it possible to live on 200 calories a day?
I'm not trying it, just heard a rumour!...

My problem with push-ups?
Whenever I would push downwards and my arms pass the 90 degree angle, my left elbow keeps cracking. It doesn't hurt or anything, but it keeps on doing so even after many months. Is it damaging ...

Anyone know any good Diet Pills?
Does anyone know any good diet pills that you can get from like Wal-mart,...not from a doctor. I just need a little help besides exercising. I do that, but need more help. Thank ...

How can I get fat quickly without anyone noticing until it's too late?
Please list specific food/drink.Remember I might not be able to get it because i'm in england.And I don't want anyone noticing until i'm already very fat.Any tips?...

Can I lose pounds by just riding a bike?
I am 6'4... 235, and most of my weight is in my gut, and my thighs. MALE by the way. and Im 22. I gained most of my weight right after high school and went into the retail industry... Standing ...

How can i reduce my weight without dieting?

Mz.MiMi
How long does it take you to walk two miles?
I just want an estimate because I'm going to a friend's house and I want to know what time I should leave the house. Just regular walking (not speed walking).

flight_34
Rating
I walk 12 miles sweetttt

viki
Rating
about 45 minutes

Chaos Theory
Rating
half an hour or so. Less if you run

Linda B
A mile takes about 20 minutes at a "normal" pace. Because it is a long walk ,I think you should give your self 45 minutes to an hour so you can enjoy the scenery.

regina
Rating
Different for each person it is according to how fast you are walking and how long your stride is. For me it is about 25- 30 minutes.

[-♥-]
about 30 min? ride a bike instead. it goes MUCH faster.

kitkatdrama4
Rating
It really depends on how fast you are walking and where you have to walk - whether you have a path or not...

but the average person walks about 3 miles per hour i believe so .... maybe about half an hour - 40 mins!!!

or u can always ride your bike! and you go an average of 18 miles per hour! so - quicker!

LITTLE MISS ME ♥♥
25 mins though my school is 2 1/2 miles away so i guse i walk it faster

Dive Into A Holy River
it takes me 45 minutes on a treadmill at 4 mph...so if its regular walking...i would say a bit longer than what everyone else is saying, (25-30 minutes. ) almost like an hour. 4 mph is very brisk walking...so if its regular walking, yeah like an hour.

BURY ME IN BLACK ~♥~ MCR
Rating
25-30mins

Furry
Rating
It would take me about 40 minutes.

?
about 30-40 minutes depends on pace and speed

Pretty 'n Pink
between 25-40 Minutes

chelsea
Rating
It takes the average person 15 min to walk one mile, so your looking at 30 min, but if you power walk or even sprint, you can do it in like 20 min

cshell442003
Rating
Depends on each individuals speed and pace.....everyone is different I know for me it would take about 35-40 minutes!

<3
About half hour or faster... its nothing really

?
Rating
about 15 minutes but it depends on how fast ur walking

philrobeson
With regular walking speed, the average human walks one mile in 15 minutes.

Jon H
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to
http://www.mylnation.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 4.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

Confused112
Rating
I always do a 2 mile brisk walk and it takes exactly 28minutes, then stretching after that = 30minutes. I know the exact time length of this cuz i watch the exercise dvd to do this brisk marching walk..

Since ur doin a regular walk it could be about 40minutes or more?

Rating
It takes me fourty minutes on a treadmill. Maybe you'll do better because you'll be outside

amy00
about 25 mins

jay8ee13
Well an average person runs a mile within 7 minuets so I say 20 min. Just to be on the safe side.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy