Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Weight question?
ok im like 5'0 and i dont weigh this much but im just gonna give out a number if i weigh 88 pounds am i overweight or under.. my real weight verys between 78-82.. but if i still weighed 88 am i ...

What is a good diet?
One thats not too crazy hard ot stay on but it stillg ets teh job done.

Keep in mind in 16, 5'3 and 115...

FOr the love of God , can somebody please say something to keep me away form that pie ?
Its a claim Jumper Razzle Dazzle pie

Its a raspberry frech silk pie on a dark chocolate crust ....

Am I Fat (with pics)?
I'm 16..5'1, 116lbs but most of it seems to be on my stomach. Any suggestions on how i can lose the belly fat?

http://pic20.picturetrai...

Working out (push ups and sit ups)?
Very recently i started working out. I do 100 push ups and 100 sit ups each day. Is this too much to start off with. I've read that your meant to leave enough time between each session to let ...

Would you consider me overweight?
I weigh 124lbs, and am 5ft 5in. I am a compeition swimmer who works out and swims from Sept. 15 to February 15. and I play tennis from March 15 to May 2. I am a size 4 in most clothing. I feel ...

Average Weight?
I'm simply asking this question to shut my friend's mouth. ( He keeps calling me Fat..)

I'm a 13 year-old male and weigh 126 pounds, would you concider this fat? lol
<...

I weigh 177 and everyone at school says im fat and they tease me calling me les gay how do u make themstop?

What is wrong with teen drinking?

I live on a very bad diet. What is likely to happen to me in later life?
I am 26, male and do a lot of exercise (kickboxing, swimming and walking). I am in good shape and probably underweight if anything however my diet is absolutely terrible.

For breakfast I ...

People say i am skinny but i don't think i am. i am 13 years old and i am 5ft 11" my pound is 130. am i heavy

Any ideas on how to loss weight without exercise?
in like 3 weeks?...

Am i to fat or overwieght for my age?
I am 17 years old almost 18. I am about 5foot 7inches and i weigh about 165pounds. I walk at least 3miles a day and i have a lot of muscle on my legs. I wear a size 12 jean. I was just wondern if ...

What exercise is best for burning calories?
I am top heavy so jogging and walking kinda hurts after a while my shoulders and lower back ive been told that the recumbent bike was good being so very top heavy and ...

Does drinking a lot of water help you lose weight a bit?

How much should i weigh?
I am 13 and 5'3" what would be a healthy weight for me?...

How to stop craving crappy food?
how the heck do i stop craving sweets and junk food. im gonna get fat. i already need to lose 10 lbs....

I am thinking of having plastic surgery, Does anybody know if Liposuction hurts?
Hi,

Does liposuction hurt? Can anyody reccomend any good surgeries?
Additional Details
I have already lost 4 stone, this last bit wont shift!!

I used to be a siaze 6...

If I'm 5'10 and weigh 155 am I overweight?

Is not eating after a break up normal?
Since my break up i have really struggled eating, i just dont seem to feel hungry i am eating about one meal a day instead of three. Is this normal? How long will it last?...

aimee.rose
How long does it take you to walk five miles?
i have to walk 5 miles home from work tomorrow. i'm kind of dreading it. i'm bringing my ipod and maybe calling a couple friends on the way. how long does it take you to walk five miles? do you enjoy it?

Ava <3
Rating
25mins?

Snatch Adams
45 minutes, any longer and your fat and nasty

chatty_redhead
The average person walks about a 12 minute mile. This means, if you walk average speed, it should take you about an hour. Of course, if you walk it the first day and have never walked 5 miles before, expect to be quite sore and much slower the next day. :)

p.s. drink plenty of water to help avoid cramping.

Chuck T
Rating
At an average speed of 7 mph about 45 min. 7 mph is the rate of speed for a forced march in the army. it will probably take you some what longer.

L Dawg
Rating
One hour and a half - two hours depending on the weather

Larry E
Rating
Give your self an hour and a half.

Ahss
it will take about 50-60 minutes.....depends on how fast u walk....ull enjoy it if u have freinds along wid u.....chatter and share jokes along the way....nd u wont even knw tht uve reached ur destination

GorillaBeast123
Nope, I've never walked five miles but I know I would enjoy it! Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robert r
A lifetime, if you are a centipede.

la femme de fantôme
I would say if you are speed walking, about 1 hour.

steve a
depends how fast you walk , if u ran 6 miles per hour the whole time it would take 50 mins and thats preety fast for that long of time i can only do that for 3 miles . so if ur walking at around 4.0 miles per hour id imagine an hour and a half or hour and 20 mins

luv2laugh03
Um... at least an hour... if you're walking fast.

Alyssa S
Rating
i can run five miles in 38 minutes. i dunno if that helps!

ɱᴙ. Ҫḁᶉᴛᶓr
Rating
Depends on how fast you run.

Jen
Little over an hour. I would bike.

Answers4Everyone
Rating
Math:

at a steady 1mph (the human snail): approx. 5hrs.

at a steady 2mph (still the human snail): approx.2.5hrs.

at a steady 3mph: approx. 1hr, 40min.

at a steady 4mph: approx. 1hr hr, 15min.

at a steady 5mph: approx. 1hr.

So don't walk too slowly if you don't want to show-up at home 3hrs or more later. Also, as the ground beneath your feet rises up and down (it's not like a "bird's flight" and/or a map) it may be a longer walk than you think.

7mph: approx. 45 minutes.

van kedileri
Rating
an hour

peach
avagoat runs a 5- minute mile... and for 5 miles in a row, thats insane... if you come back to review this question avagoat, YOU OUGHT TO BE AN OLYMPIAN.. SERIOUSLY!!!

anywho, the average non-superhuman can walk a mile between 10 and 20 minutes, depending on how fast. if you're going to be on your phone, make it closer to 20 per mile, and you get, 2 hours for 5 miles

*Morado*
why cant you take the bus lol? or are you trying to be fit? i would say it would take roughly 2 hours

derkaderk3.0
Rating
wlaking is for noobs, i pwn newbs

jobroluver
i love going on long walks! don't dread it,
impossible means nothing.
don't regret it because in the end you will be thanking yourself.
it takes me 30 min to walk 3 miles but everyone walks at different paces.

azim
Rating
When you run it takes 32 minutes. When you walk, it takes 1h and 10 minutes.

Fatalenora
its not that bad at all....I walked further than that back and forth from home to work and work to home ....keep yourself busy and look at it as a really neat marathon for your body....

if its hot and you live in the desert than I understand..but if you are in good conditions thats cool...take advantage of it...your heart needs it.

and talk to yourself if you get bored...it helps me out with my stress....i talk to myself when i walk and it seems to make the time and walking a cinch.

i also play dont step on the cracks game in and out ...during the walking ....
whatever you do...DONT use heels...comfortable shoes...is needed.
good luck and be careful..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy