Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Strongest muscle in your body?
Could somebody tell me what the strongest muscle in the body is as my brother says its your tongue but im not sure can anyone tell me if this is true.No silly answers please!!...

NEED To Lose 60 Pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Hello,

I'm Bjork. Female. 29 years old. 5'4" and a nasty 125 lbs. My belly is disgusting. I exercise daily. I drink tons of fluids. I used to be at a *much* lower ...

What should I say to my dad?
I am 16. I am 5'1" and I weigh about 125 pounds. Which isn't tiny. But it's not huge either. My dad often makes comments about me being fat. "Have you told anyone you are 7 ...

What is the best way to lose weight?
Im 15, 5' 5", and weigh 170 pounds.
I want to lose around 30-50 pounds. What are the best ways to lose weight and keep it off?
(oh and ive been vegeterian for like a month)

How much would you like to weigh?
Come on ladies be honest now!Guys too!...

I am 14 and i weight 131 is that ok?
I use to weight 125 I play soccer.I am 5.2 or 5.1 tall.I don't eat right I don't know what to eat for my age I need to loss weight cause soccer starts in about 5 weeks help please help.oh ...

I just lost 5 POUNDS!!!! Can I say WHOOOHOOO!!!!?????

What do you feed a child who cannot have bread, rice, oats, or any other kind of refinded starch?
My sister and mother have a metabolic problem that makes their heart race, my sister sweats all night, and acts absolutely wild, this only happens when they eat such foods as white bread, crusted ...

What's the perfect 30-minute workout?

How do I get more fiber in my diet?
And can I do it inexpensively?...

What is the difference between fibre and protein and how do they help the human body when consumed?

Additional Details
And what are some foods that are rich in fibre and other foods that are rich in protein?...

What is the fastest way to lose weight?
I've recently gained a little more weight than i would like to and was wondering a quick effective way for a woman to get rid of it....

Is this fat?
ok i am 100 pounds and like 5"3 am i way too fat or what i need answers i am desprite to know!!...

Am i at a good weight for my height?
I am 156 pounds, 5 foot 10 inches tall, 16 years old (girl)...

Am i fat, average or skinny?
Info
. 13 years old
. 5 ft. 3 1/2 in.
.112 lbs.
. size small top
.size 1/3 pant
.play soccer, rock climb and do hip hop
Am I fat, average or skinny, please ...

Can You Lose Weight WITHOUT Exercise.?
I am 250 lbs and have a broken ankle so no form of exercise would be good right now or even in the future because of all the pressure on it. Can I lose weight if I watch and eat only healthy things???...

Is it ok to drink eggs?

This guy at school keeps calling me fat...am I?
This guy at school won't leave me alone. He constantly teases me about everything, my weight, my clothes...etc. Since I have extremely low self confidence...I'm starting to take it to ...

Should I lose weight?
Please be honest... I'm the girl haha

http://i70.photobucket.c...

Would a 600 calorie a day diet help me to lose weight?
I exercise a lot too, and if I eat 600 cals a day, would I lose weight? If so, how much and how quickly?
Additional Details
By the way,...

coffee queen
How fat am i?
My mum tells me i need to lose weight, my dad constantly asks me whether i've exercised and i've been made fun of at college for being fat. so what do u people think? and how much do i need to lose?

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/skinny-kimmi/?action=view¤t=IMG_1637.jpg

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/skinny-kimmi/?action=view¤t=IMG_1636.jpg

by the way in the pictures, that line below my belly button is a scar not anything else!
Additional Details
my account name is skinny-kimmi because i wish to be skinny!

Dan
Rating
Okay, well i can't see your face but you look around 16, my age.

No way would i ever think you are fat. The word fat is used way too much these days, im one of the most fit and in shape guys you will ever see but atleast once a week someone will call me fat. It's all because of jelousy and how people have to insult others to make themselves feel better so really don't worry about it. At the end of the day, you shouldn't give a crap about what people think about you.

Like you, i used to be always concerned over my image. Then i realised ' Hey, if people are going to take the piss out of me, they dont deserve for me to be worried (if that makes sense). Im pretty sure that you could turn around to those kids at college and pick and tease about what flaws they have.

Next time someone says something to you, respond 'Well if im so fat and disgusting, why are you even talking to me, isn't that lowering you to my awful level.' That kind of sarcasm should do the trick.

Jamie-lee A
Your not fat and you know it yourself, Because if you really thought you was fat and suffered with your weight you wouldn't call yourself 'skinny-kimmi' on your account, right?

conotron
i know ppl who would kill for your body. lol so relax and just eat healthy and do ur daily excercise to keep ur body the way it is.

curiousp
You don't need to lose weight, you seem of an average build.

What you need is confidence - you need to look at yourself in the mirror and try and pick out the things you love. You are not fat, but if you continue to feel it and to have low self-esteem people won't find you attractive.

There may be areas you want to change, so do it, exercise and eat healthily. Although I personally don't think you need to, if you do decide to, make sure you are sensible.

I've suffered from eating-disorders, but the real key lies within yourself, not in what anyone else may say. You just need to learn to love yourself and to love your imperfections, these are the things that make us human!

You are beautiful.

:D

* Ruby * ? *
You know, if you just started doing lots of exercise, you would see the changes so quickly! You could have a really gorgeous body, just tone up - you are nicely proportioned already, and with an hour of exercise a day within about a month you would look amazing. :)

Rob
You ARE skinny.
You look great.

jimmy_hills_chin
Rating
no way id call you fat not by a long shot
quite saucy in fact

supergirl
oh my gosh you are not where near fat, if you want them to stop makeing fun then tell them to f#%k off and then show them up by working out and getting toned

kimble
The only problem you have is thinking that you are fat,you have no problem with being fat,
Your parents are going to give you a complex I think some one needs to have a word with them before you make yourself ill,

x.[M ii s s . O b s e s s ii ve]
Your not fat dont listen to them

Just take a little jog around the block everyday it will show them that your trying but tell them you are not fatt

Medium Dave
You're not fat, but your face is rather blank and featureless.

Superkitty
I don't think you are fat or skinny. You don't need to lose weight, although you might be healthier if you exercised more - you don't seem very athletic or muscular. Yes, you could lose ten pounds of extra fat on your hips and stomach, but it's not enough to say that you're fat.

Mom and Dad aren't being helpful. Take a close look at how you dress and carry yourself - are you dressing in clothing that work with your body, or are you magnifying your pear shape?

ninja
Rating
You're not by any means fat! If you so desired, you could trim up by doing some cardio, but that's all on you. You're not fat!

Me
Rating
Honest answer. You do look fine, no need to lose any weight, you do however need to tone your body. The benefit you have is that it's almost their, a couple of weeks running and you'll be amazed of the difference.

I am concerned that people are telling you to lose weight though, are they mad??

! ♥ яα¢нαєℓ ♥ !
OMG you are sooo not fat ! ! ! dont listen to them ! ! ! !

Chahooo
your not fat

Kate ♥
Rating
haha, you fat?!
you are a perfect weight, dont worry about it!, but if you think you are, run! it loses lots of weight.

hjkhvjlcfnmlkcnvlfkjjhgfgfcdassa
Rating
thats mean your parents say that! Because your deff not FAT just a little cubby. and thats ok, just tone up a bit you know?

Tspazz
Rating
u look great, dont listen 2 them

Amanda
You're not fat, but u do have some "baby weight" around the center. But u truthfully do look great. Just try some cardio for 20 min/day a couple a days a week and tone up a bit with some weight training, u'll find that u'll sweat out an extra water weight and the more muscle u have the more fat u'll burn. In the end if u excersise regularly u could loose about 10 lbs and look incredible. But "great" is still a good second best =) Good luck sweety

Petervl
Rating
you look perfectly normal to me...

loveyou
you're not fat at all. don't listen to anyone that says you are because it's not true and they don't have the right to comment on your body anyways.

♫You hate Cuz I'm a RockStar
Rating
You look fine=)

sassy_girl
Rating
I guess u r kidding ...coz u look fine to me..

Hedge Witch
Rating
I'd trade in the mum & dad if I were you! They appear faulty - not you!

staceyb_2003
Rating
Your not fat your curvy but i think you know this already as your photobucket account name is skinny kimmy x

Rob k
Rating
You look healthy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your mum and Dad should be supporting instead of picking on you !!

This is a form of bullying !!
Take care

Rebekah
Rating
You're not fat. Don't listen to them.

Supergirl
You look fine to me, you certainly don't look fat.
Tone up though! You'll feel better!

FeFe
yeah you could lose about 20 lbs.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, August 28, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy