Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How do i raise my metabilisom?
I'm doing slimfast right now but my metabilisom is so slow!
H...

How can I lose 30 pds fast?
I have a 2 month old so not a lot of time to exercise...any suggestions on how i can lose some weight? Please help!...

What's the best diet for a patient who wants to reduce weight?

Should i loose weight?
i'm 5'7" and i weigh 215 lbs. am i too big? how much should i weigh?...

I'm 14 size 8-10 UK size (jeans,tops,trousers) is that fat? Size 12 for jackets and coats...?
???
Additional Details
i'm 5 feet 5 1/2 inches. Female.
About 130 lb....

What do you do to keep in shape?
I walk a lot in the city like 20 city blocks during my busy work weeklike 3 to 4 times a week... what do you do to stay fit when you can not get to a gym???...

Its my second day of my diet I'm not eating no more than 600 calories a day, will i lose weight quickly?
IM 5FT3
I WEIGH 114LBS...

I am a skinny man how i can gain weight?

Do I have anorexia?
I am 14 and five feet five inches. When I was 8 I was getting ready for school when my mom told me I looked a little on the chubby side. Ever since I've never felt comfortable with my weight or ...

Girls...If u cud choose ur dress size, which wud u choose? and what are u now?
I am an english size 12 but i wud love to be a size 8.

Love Tinks ...

I hate being fat! im the biggest girl in my class i hate it i always feel sorta like leftout because of it?
im confident but then they always say "omg im fat!" i tell them theyre not but then they say im fine and theyre fat so i said if youre fat them im obviously obese but im not im at a ...

Does it impact weight gain if I eat close to bedtime? Or should I eat several hours before going to be.?

Am i skinny, perfect, "thick"(medium), or fat? pic included..?
am i skinny
perfect
eh, medium
or faT?

heres a pic (i dont know which url works but it's the same pic)
<a href="http://s274.photobucket. ...

Is Honey good or bad for you... nutrition wise?
I love love love Honey. Its my favorite ingredient in alot of marinades and I make my own Honey Mustard dressing to put on wraps all the time..I was wondering do you think that it's bad for you ...

How to gain weight easy and fast?
okay so im an everage 16 year old boy that is 140-145 pounds and would like to get atleast 180 or which weight is best for a 5"11 height what should i weigh and what foods should i eat to reach ...

What's best to eat before running?
im going running tomorrow morning and i want to know which of these would be best to eat: a banana and a small chocolate lowfat milk, a Luna protein bar, or yogurt? I'm new at running, so I'...

Please help me I cant eat and need suggestions?
Ok... So i had my wisdom teeth pulled and I couldnt eat for two weeks. After that was over i went and got braces and no wi cant eat again. No, not because it hurts to eat but because i physicaly ...

Can I change my body with exercise in 6 months?
I am going back to Canada for the summer and it will be bikini season,. I am 5 feet 2 and weigh 10 stone, this is the heaviest I have ever been. I love exercise but I hurt my back last year which is ...

I am a 122 pounds am i over weight for?
i am 13yrs old going on 14 and iam 5ft 3 or 5ft 4 and i weigh 122 pounds is this a normal weight for me ?...

My sister is fat, should I tell her?
help?...

Dana L
How do you tell someone in a nice way they are fat?

Fredrico P
Rating
"i dont mean to be rude but youre SO fat"

derekstill
"Jeez mate, you're piling up the tonnage"

The1Boss
Rating
hey, let's go to the gym. hey, let do some excercise. Don't eat so much. Poke them in the belly and say, "Woo-hoo". when yuo go out to eat dinner, ask for salad only. give them a burple nurple. tell them straight up, "Yous a fat mofo"

Danny R
So, how long have you been anorexically challenged?

pooterilgatto
No one like to hear what they already know.......
Try talking about your own new healthy food diet, that helps loose some weight, and see if you get a response of interest. If that person is unwilling, there really is nothing you can do about.

Tom Baker
Rating
"You see, in the wild, it talks all sorts of animals to make the world tick. You've the lions, tigers... and the elephants Y'know what i'm sayin?"

Lady
Rating
It really depends on your relation to them and how close you are.
The best way might be to approach it from a health stand point.

Toonces
Rating
There is no nice way. If a person is fat Im sure they know it and unless they directly ask for your opinion , I would keep my mouth shut.

xxsmarttieexx
well yu really cant but it depends how close yu are with them yu culd invite them to go to a gym with yu or go running or somethihng ?

‚ô• || Brown Eyed Girl || ‚ô•
Rating
That's kinda hard to do without hurting their feelings. If they're dressing inappropriately for their size, you can say something like, "I think this shirt (point to another one) will look better on you."

Scribbler
Rating
If that 'someone' is a friend, then you can give a light punch on their stomach, and say, "My, you are looking really prosperous these days !"
...Say it with a warm smile, while looking at your friend straight in the eye, and you'll get your message across, loud and clear.
Cheers !
:-)

fc1873
Rating
Will you MOVE !!!... I cant see my 50 inch Plasma !!! ...

Or

I think you broke my scales !!! ...

strawberry
Rating
I agree with the last person. Chances are they now they are over weight, just because you guys dont talk about it doesnt mean they dont know it. Please dont hurt this persons feelings, I am sure they already have low selfesteem

sammy
you can't

stile_usm
why would you want to? why would someone elses figure (fat or thin) bother you so much to mention it?

Cust-M-Eyzed-Kid
I cant really think of a situation where that is necessary

failte1950
Rating
You are a very shallow person if you are judging someone by their appears.
Looks fade, personelity stays!
work on yours a bit ok

Francesca
Rating
You don't have the right to tell someone they are
fat..just like someone who cares about you doesn't have the
right to tell you that your ugly (not you persay)
It is rude !
The ONLY time I could see this is if you
have ring on their finger and in that case
you could say "honey I love you forever, and I want
forever to be as long I we can make it last. Let's get
healthy TOGETHER "
They already know their fat don't drill it in.
Work hard together !!!

CDRN
There is no nice way to tell someone they are fat. That person doesn't need to know that because he/she already knows it...........

disturbed
You dont..why would you?

krennao
Rating
Why would you think you need to tell them? It would be pretty obvious to the person to know if they are over weight.

NOFEAR
You don't because you accept them for who they are. This is your own shallowness in yourself. People figure this out one way or another when they begin to love themselves. Acceptance of the "self" and the beautiful spirit which we come to know through loving ourselves in a healthy way will lead to a better way of caring for the body.

Look in yourself first before you judge another. Accept them for who they are, because You are not perfect either.

Kim
You don't - it is not your place. He/she are probably already acutely aware that they are overweight. Mind your own business - is everything in your life perfect?

kathlene m
Rating
why would you wanna tell somebody theyre fat?

Brian A
Rating
"You may be fat, but at least you aren't an a--hole like me"

mortiicia3
It isn't polite to comment on a person's weight, regardless of what way you put it. Basically, you're asking how you can insult someone without being rude. There's no such thing.

Martin the baby
"why dont you do some sport" ? or just to talk about someone else.."whoa, look at him, that girl is fat" or just mention the fattiness when talking about someone else..it works..that person should realize "im kinda chubby as well'. another way is to point at the slim people (as its benefits)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy