Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How in the world can I lose 20 pounds in 2 months???? ?
I'm 13, I'm fat, and I hate it.

I used to be really skinny but the summer changes a bunch. Any way I'm 5 foot 4 and I'm 125. DONT GO TELLING ME THATS NOT FAT!!! I Think ...

Am I Fat, Be Honest?
I'm 13, I'm 5' 0
& I weigh 117-118.

I feel fat, any suggestions to be 100 lbs? thank you!! :)
Additional Details

Exercising for a 14 year old?
I am 14 5'2 and I weigh 113-115.And I try not to eat after 6:00 and i'm drinking lots of water. I'd like to get down to somewhere between 107-110 before Christmas. what types of ...

Do u think this is fat?
im 16 years old and i weight 130lbs and im about 5'4. if i am how much weight should i ...

Am I fat????????
I'm 13 i'm 5'3 and i'm 36 in (bust) 30 in (waist) 36 (hips)
and I weigh 129. I know i'm curvy compared to stick figured people (no offense) but am I fat?...

I am a 16 year old male and I am 5'11 188 pounds i got a fat stomach. Will I get taller if I workout?

How can i lose weight by summer of '09?
Currently i am 130 pounds :(
i'm just looking for a routine that i can easily do from now throughout my school year. My school is right across from the YMCA and near the pool which also has ...

Is diet soda really that bad for you?
Everyone says that diet Coke is sooo bad for you...I have even heard that it is worse than regular Coke. But I really feel like I need it. I stopped drinking regular about 6 months ago and now I ...

Should i gain weight? [*pic included*]?
ok so for about 3 years now i have been really insecure about my body built.
i have been told by many people they wish they were built like me.
but i feel like they're not being honest....

Why can't I stop drinking pop?
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. It's driving me crazy. I drink diet, but it's still not good for me....

Is this alot i have eaten today?
i feel realy upset because i ate alot, i'm on my period though but i keep snacking, today i ate; is this too much and just because of one day will i gain weight tommorow?
(i'm going to ...

Is it possible to lose 30 pounds in a month?
Please be honest and please don't tell me that it's not possible cause I believe it is I just need a second opinion and can you tell me how, I took a BMI and it said that i'm obese for ...

I need to lose weight!!?
i am 5ft 4and weigh 148lbs. just a year ago i weighed 110lbs, but so much stress and unfortunate events have turned me into an emotional eater. i really need to stop gaining and get healthy and fit ...

Does anybody know an easy way to lose weight?
not that i'm fat or anything but i juss need to kno okay maybe i am a lil but i need a summer bod asap!...

How do you get rid of sweet cravings??

Additional Details
i dont buy the sweets- my family eats really unhealthy so sweets and junk are always around me. sometimes it gets ...

Is it healthy to go one week eating nothing but fruits and vegetables.?
i'm not fat or anything, but i do eat a lot of unhealthy juke food (mostly fastfoods).
i'm sure that i may look good on the outside, but it may not be good on the inside. ...

Im 12 and need to loose weight?
wat pills could i take LEGALLY take to gain muscle and loose wait look at this page

http://www.trinibusiness Details
i weigh 275...

Yesterday i ran a marathon on a treadmill totally naked, and barefoot. now my feet hurt. what do i do?

I'm 5'10 and I weigh 145 lbs. is that fat??
What weight would be good??
Additional Details
My body is all proportioned but i have really long legs ...

Does thinking burn calories?
i've been wondering, does thought burn calories?...

Julie C
How do you lose weight w/o starving yourself???

Daft
Rating
You exercise, smart one.

kelly
Rating
Exercise everyday like jogging around the block
Skip meals. Eat 2 times per day than 3 times per day
Dont eat until you're full
Eat fruits at night if your hungry.
Drinks lots of water and stop all the fast food and chocolate.
There are more tips and info.
there's a video on success fitness too.

Jeanne B
Increase your exercize so the amount of calories you eat is less than the calories you burn exercizing. There are lots of books you can pick up that will tell you how much, say, walking you need to do to burn 100 calories, etc. Then you count your calories, figure out how much exercize to do, and, Wha La! Weight loss.
You must be patient, though. It will take at least as long to lose the weight as it took to gain it.
I did a starvation diet, totally unsupervised, when I was 14. My health went to H-E-double toothpicks in a hand basket. No kidding. 8 years later I had to have my gall bladder out because it, and a genetic illness I had was worsened, and that has never gotten better. Starvation is self-destruction.

doright
Rating
if losing some pounds of any description and inches is what you want then I would suggest you use a diet that is all natural and is rich in protein and vitamins, which is what the FDA recommends. I used a protein based diet after a friend who had lost a lot of weight with this recommended it to me. All the way through you feel great and energized, you also get great coaching and support along the way. The people are very friendly and gave me lots of great advice. I needed to lose 40 pounds and I did so with no problems. The products really work and you feel great whilst losing weight. I lost all my weight in less than four months and they have helped me to keep it off. I would definitely recommend using them. My sister did this also and lost 76 pounds in five months (She works out, I don’t). There is no pressure and they will even send you a load of free samples so you can try before you buy. The samples were the thing that initially convinced me that this was the right diet for me. You also a get a free complete health consultation with the samples, I think I just paid the postage, but for what I got it was well worth it. You have to go to my health abc.com to register your details to get the free samples and the free advice etc and then they just call you up and ask you a few questions. It was so easy. Their main site is www.myhealthabcmall.com and you can see all the products and packages and order from their. Its nice to have contact with real people who care about you losing weight and improving your health. I am in better health now than I have ever been thanks to these products and I know that I will continue to keep the weight off with the help I have received. I hope this helps.

uniquechild
Don't strave yourself - that can make you lose more than fat! You could lose Proteins (neccessary), (?)-Calcium... Vitamin C, etc, by starving yourself. If you have a doubt about any certain food (for yourself), you shouldn't eat it. But don't think the [certain] food is bad for everybody else, as it could be very important for them to eat it. Just try and tell the results, after 10/11/12 days..

b97st
I am so bored with this question. Eat less, exercise more.

Bri-Bri
Rating
you could go on a diet where you dont weat junk food for a week and then the next week you can have one thing of junk food a day, and u can lose like 1 pound a month, and you can also excercise.

Captain Heinrich
Rating
Lots of exercise, and also you can regulate your food intake. Fat is a high level energy store, but the body prefers to use carbohydrate as this is a faster releasing energy. So the fat is stored, eating less fat and less carbohydrate than you already do, and exercise, you should stop storing the fat and use it instead.

I speak this from what I've learned in class, for myself I find it impossible to gain weight so it all seems non-sensical to me. I can eat up to 3x more than any other member of my family, but I remain thin :)

angela k
Rating
it's all about choosing the right foods to eat and portion control. try nutrisystem. i lost a lot of weight from it

mom, NURSE!
join a gym

Aquarius_honii 093
Excercise daily--but dont exceed what your body can take.
Eat a balanced, nutritonal diet. Avoid fatty && sugary foods.
Don't stop eating carbs because that gives you energy.
If you drive, park farther away from the store so you can walk farther.
Drink plenty of water.
Eat a lot of grains and whole wheat.

Good luck!

Tim
Rating
You can't.

Outsiders Freak♥
just eat healthy and exercise daily

Amie G
Have 1200 - 1500 calories a day, and exercise at least 4 days a week!

hilarywatchler
Rating
eat healthier and exercise.

JuSt_PeAcHy7
Rating
Never starve yourself. It is extremely dangerous and unhealthy.
I know everyone always repeats these two words, but they really do work! DIET AND EXERSIZE!
Just eat only when your hungry and STOP when your full. Exersize everyday, or everyother day.
I lost lots of weight just doing that and now I'm in a bikini and actually look good in it!
Hope I helped! :)
(Also, if you want to get on a Diet Program, I would definetly recommend WEIGHT WATCHERS, my mom lost 96 pounds off of that program, and so did my grandma! It's a really great program to get on!)

L
exercise and eat healthier. don't drink soda, drink lots of water.

chuck
don't starve yourself
just eat salads

joyceeleann
Rating
You stick to a 1,200 calorie intake.
Add that 1,200 to 3,500
3,500 is total calories burned to equal one pound

So if you burn 4,600 and high per day you should be able to loose one to two pounds a week.

Get a calorie counter watch to help you keep track of your calories burned per day.

Hint: Lean Cusines contain 280 to 380 calories per meal. You can have to 5 or 6 of those each day.

mrysiewicz@sbcglobal.net
Having a healthy diet is very important within reaching a goal of a appropriate body weight. Too much starches carbohydrates and proteins are going to cause you to gain weight. Secondly having a regular schedule of exersize is key to losing weight. To overall lose weight make sure you do full body workouts including arms, legs, hips, stomach, back etc. If you are looking to just lose that unwanted poundage at say your belly or remove love handles work those areas more intensley but make sure you work out the other parts of your pody as well to make sure you do not gain an unproportinal look. Do NOT give into cheesey diets and junk you see on tv where you have to spend money. Just eat right and exersize smart and you should gain the results you want.
Also look at your diet now make a list of the foods you eat every day and see how much "junk foods" and "unecessary calorie" foods you are eating.
On the subject of exersize if you cannot seem to get motivated find a friend or a loved one to work with it often helps (ecspecially me) become more motivated in reaching my goals.

A good source is Yahoo health which can give more tips to healthy diets and workouts to get your body in shape and how you want it.

Hope it helps!

Where's Wally
Rating
pick up a basketball and play with some kids!

FaZizzle
1) Eat in moderation. Eat your fruits and veggies, and make sure you stop when you're full and only eat when you're hungry.

2) 9 + glasses of water everyday. No exceptions.

3) EXERCISE!

Jen
eat less,but make sure you have plenty of fruit and veggies in your diet,also drink lots of water because it makes you feel full, also doing some exercise will help.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy