Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I diet coke bad for you??
is diet coke bad for u and does it really slow down ur metabolism? like i am a 13 year old dancer and i weigh 106 pounds. so would it really be bad for me to drink it if it does?...

Am i overweight?
Hi im 5' 4 1/2" and i weigh 123 lbs. am i overweight?...

How old do you think is acceptable to go out drinking?
im fifteen and almost every week i get totally wrecked
everyone says our group are pissheads and i kinda agree but alot of people are doing it!

confused.com!...

Am i fat???????
I am 12 and weigh 133 pounds.MY doctor says its all muscule but i am not sure.I do a lot of sports. Someone give me advice.My confidence is low.

-Don't be mean ...

How can someone get a big butt?
without plastic surgery. what is best to do?...

How can I loose 10-20 pounds in 2 weeks????

Does gum make you gain weight?
I chew a lot of gum...does this add on pounds?...

Starving?will make me lose weight??
hello everyone. i want to lose 20 kgs in 6 months; is it possible if i starve myself most of the times; n when i want to eat sthing i eat a frauit or drink only water. am fed up that others look at ...

Whats the best method of putting in contact lens?
i have tried many ways like up down looking when i put them in but they fall out until about the 10th go. taking them out is a piece of cake. 10 points for best answer!!...

Men!!! I'm 5'9, 123lbs, and a size 2. Would you consider me too thin or average?
I do eat and I work out at the gym to stay toned. Ladies your input is welcomed also....

Am i overweight? Answer!?
OK I'm 13yrs Old

Weight- 125lb

Height- 5'6 ft

I gained about 6lb.. Now that school started I even eat less.. I don't eat breakfast (don't like ...

How much should a 14 year old weigh.?!?
how much should a 14 year old weigh, i wear a size 3 or a 26 in garage. uhm, how much should i weigh .?! , am i average. i think im fat....

How tall are you and how much do you weigh???

Additional Details
im 5'7" and around 129 lbs.(sometimes less)...

How can I support my girlfriend with her new year diet?
Should I join in? Should I be strong when she wants chocolate or let her have a few chocolatey pleasures? Any help or advice will be appreciated. She doesn't want to fail again, it's not ...

I'm trying to stop eating fast foods. Can you tell me the most grotesque think to make me stop?
convice me to stop. Im not fat at all, I just think that eating fast food is unhealthy but the addiction is big.. Convice me to quit
Additional Details

How can I lose 40 pounds without taking pills?
I weigh 200 pounds right now and I'm only 15 years old. I have tried everything and I need help!...

I feel crappy and fat!?
i am a teenager.
5'5 and 135
i am trying to lose weight but blew it today
my face looks rounder and blotched
my hair is sooo greasy. i know i need to wash it but it was one ...

I want to lose 15 pounds by may how can i get this done?
please no answers about "this is unhealthy blah blah blah" i want a quick easy diet that has really really worked ...

How do I gain weight faster?
I am 16 and im 5'3" and a half and i weigh about 90 lbs. people are tellin me i look good and that i should stay the same... but i have gotten truth from some people.....i checked out some ...

Am i underweight???
I am 5 foot 5.5 inches and weigh 108 pounds, I am 19. Reading a lot of posts this is the normal weight for a younger teenager of about 14, so i am now a bit worried. I don't even look THAT thin ...

Alicat
How do u get rid of constipation?!?

SNVL
Rating
Drink lots of water. eat fresh fruits or drink fresh fruit juices in between meals. Always replenish yourself that helps to keep your system in smooth running order. Imagine driving a car without much oil? Something is bound to cease up!

punkvixen
eat dried paw paw

tokala
eat prunes

naphythespiffyone
Rating
Hold in all your farts. They will help to shoot out your turds like a rocket.

Maken trax
granola bars, home made with Oat Meal.... look for receipe on the, "Food channel", search granola bar, Alton Brown... excellent and easy receipe

Lola
Rating
lots of water-also foods high in fiber-if needed take something over the counter-milk of magnesium for ex-stay away from foods like cheese or other foods that give you problems

ʎǝ1ʇʇnɯ
Eat lots of raw fruit, particularly red or darker coloured fruit. Try eating just a bunch of red grapes in the morning and drink lots of water. If you're lucky, by mid-morning or early afternoon, your bowels will notify you of their need to open up and do your stuff. Also try to eat a healthier diet. All the very best...

uselessadvice
You need more fibre in your diet and more water. Exercise also helps to get things moving. Don't take a laxative as this cause damage if your clogged up.

coo-coo for CoCo Pops
Rating
If you happen to be taking medications, you should phone your GP, or at least your pharmacist/chemist and tell them of this terrible side effect. They will (high chances anyway) not cut you off from your meds, but be able to prescribe something to help your dilemma-For instance, if you take heave meds, for pain management, then you should "really" alert your pain med. Dr. of what is happening to you. When I had "big-time" runs, the first month upon moving to UK from The States, my GP prescribed codeine 60mg for me, 3-4X's daily because opiates are notorious for constipating the ingester of same. (Morphine,methadone, most synthetic opiates, and countless other meds today WILL cause terribly painful, uncomfortable constipation initially.) Good Luck!

ralphseviltwin
Rating
Laxatives, a kebab with chilli sauce, in fact chillies in general will help. Ginger is good for the digestive system too. Drink plenty of water, eat high fibre foods (Plenty of fruit, brown bread, shredded wheat).

barneyboomagoo
Take Ex-Lax or similar constipation relief (Syrup of figs might do the job but not 100% sure).
Prunes - eats tins of them !
If it's a recurring problem you need to look at your diet as you're obviously lacking certain essential foods.
All the best !

munchie
well i had a mac Donald's last night and i have just gone big time i hadn't been to loo since last Wednesday and i was eating plenty of veg and fruit get something like a chocolate

KathyS
Rating
Drink water! Most of the time you will get it because your body does not have enough water in the system.

Barneyboy
Rating
Linseeds sprinkled on breakfast cereal and veggies. Doesn't taste too bad and it a very good source of Omega 3.

celtic_princess77
eat some kelloggs all bran, drink 8 glasses of water at least, and exercise to get that colon moving!!

Failing that get some laxatives but dont rely on these too much as they will make the constipation worse.

If the constipation is persistent the go to the doctors as there maybe other underlying causes such as thyroid trouble etc.

luckygirl1192002
Take stool sofeners. Colace works well.

GorGeous_Girl
you can try drinking 2 spoonfuls of fig syrup. you can make it yourself by blending figs, or you can buy it from boots.

you must start a balanced and healthy eating lifestyle.

lots of fibre - bananas, bran flakes etc and drink ATLEAST 8 glasses of water.most constipation problems are because your body lacks water and the poo gets all dry and hard and thus you have trouble with bowel movements causing constipation.

so start drinking water !

good luck

GirlinNB
1) laxative 2) bran cereal

Anu
anybody can get rid of constipation by drinking more and more water and salad in food. And if still anybody suffers from constipation then that person needs to change his/her food habits such as avoid tea, non-veg etc.

@#$%^
Rating
try sena tea....its an herbal tea and works like a laxative but is helath for you...people trying to lose weight and trying to cleanse out their system before beginning a diet usually use this...you can get it at any asian stores around you

girly girl
DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER

Rebecca
Rating
i am always constipated as a result of bein up the duff lol. so i drink a bottle of yoghurt drink every morning. i find tht this helps a lot.

Tony Walls
Rating
Eat foods that are high in fiber. By far, the only known fruit that has a lot of fiber is the Prune. If you eat 5 prunes, you will definitely stop being constipated.

Erin S
Rating
Drink lots of water and high fiber foods like apples and all-bran. Also, beans and boiled peanuts will help. I would try that before taking a chemical laxative. If that fails you can get an over the counter chemical laxative.

mohan m
Rating
drink a tea spoon of castor oil and say good bye to your constipation mohan mendon from India

eggcatcher
try this site it helped me

www.krankies.com

DAVID B
Epsom salt

Water Water Water.
cucumber, prunes, grapefruit juice,and pears.

Karmen
Rating
Drink slim-fast cappucino. That does it for me. You'll be running in the bathroom in about an hour.

AC/DC Rocks
Rating
exlax man!!!

Neil - the hypocrite
Rating
Have you got a garden hose?
...and thats how it's done.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy