Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i overweight?
i am almost 13 and i am about 5'4'' and i weight like 150. Don't be nice just yes or no. if yes (most likely) could you give me some things i could do to lose some?? I am also in ...

Are low calorie yoghurts fattening?
i love yoghurts and i have them all the time but are they really fattening?...

How can I get out of P.E.?
Yes, I am lazy....

Im 13 lost alot of weight and ive just blacked out !! but i feel fat what do i do !!?
Hey im laura im 13 over the last few weeks ive starved myself i feel so fat people call me fat ive lost alot of weight and im starting to like how i look but i cant stop what im doing ive just ...

Tell me the easiest & fastest way to put on weight???
I'm sixteen, terribly Handsome, but the only drawback I have is my Weight 55kgs which isn't matching my Height 5'9'' (five feet nine inches) Kindly let me know some useful ...

How can I get more muscle in my legs?
and arms and how can I get great ...

I'm a thin vegetarian male, whats the best way for me to gain muscle without having to eat meat?
I'm 30 years old, 6ft with a 30" in wist which I want to keep but how do I bulk up on muscle on my chest, arms and legs without eating loads of meat? I go to the gym for about 2 hours 3 ...

Is drinking water bad? water weight?
I heard drinking water is good and that drinking alot of water can help yu looe weight, but then whats water weight? So do I gain weight drinking water?...

Im 16 and im seriously overweight i need to loose weight any ideas?
well im very overweight i dont like many vegetables and i am very pickey at what i eat i really need help because i dance a lot and im the largest in the group and hate it please help me and dont say ...

Does the stomache shrink when a person looses weight?

My butts way to big for my body, what do I do?
I am a regular sized prson Not fat nor super skinny
Additional Details
OMG people I am like the most atheltic girl in my school!!! i don't think i need to do any more work outs than ...

Whats the most effective way to fight cravings for sweets, chocolate or pastry?

I am an 18 year old who has a beer belly, is there a solution?
I have gained 50 pounds in the course of one year. I wieghed in about 170 when I was 17 now I am 220, and I have grown but not too much. Most of the weight was stored in my abdominal area. I have ...

How can i get thinner arms?

For the guys?
what do u boys think about a girls weight? does it matter? i mean do u like model skinny, curvy, fat, whatever??? do they have to be a certain weight? what? just tell me wat ya think please :)...

Yea i have 8 kids?
me an my hubby work damn hard an no we claim no state benefits.all my children were wanted and are loved.and yes we have a telly yawnnnnnnnn.and id much rather be a size 12 then a size 22 plus im ...

5'10 model only 110lbs !!??
I watched a news program last night about how models smoke to suppress their appetite so that they don't have to eat; this one chick said she was 5'10 and 110 pounds! I was thinking of ...

Am i anorexic?
i dont eat breakfast and i dont eat lunch at school.i am naturally very skinny (one of those people who can eat a ton but never get fat). i dont eat not bcuz i think i am fat...i just dont like ...

How many calories a day?
How many calories a day should you have to be healthy but loose some weight. I know its more than 1000....

14 years old 5'4 and i weigh 117!!?
Do i need to lose weight??...

shootingstaars
How do people achieve a very flat stomach ? (without doing sit ups ...)?

Additional Details
running ..? no offence but i don't feel running helps .... it just train my legs rather than tummy ...

Vypa69
Rating
Don't eat anything n hope u dont die bcuz of it. aftawuds eat lite

Fat G
weight loss tips

Today there is too much information available on losing weight that has become more confusing and sometimes difficult to follow. It’s actually very easy to lose weight if you follow my weight loss tips.

* Be in right frame of mind
Before you can start any diet program you need to be in the right frame of mind. If you do not feel good about yourself you probably will not want to choose healthy foods. You cannot expect the act of going on a diet to make you feel better about yourself. The only way you can choose to eat a healthy diet to lose weight is if you have a positive self-image.

* Eat whole food
Top weight loss tips
Eat whole foods that are as natural as possible. When you eat whole foods that are full of nutrients your body will know how much to eat and how much not to eat. You do not have to count calories because your body is a wonderful machine.

* Eat fresh fruit
Eat at least two servings of fresh fruit every day. Choose whatever type of fruit is in season.

* Drink enough water
Drink the best weight loss supplement known to man, water. Most people do not know the difference from being hungry for food or thirsty for water. A great deal of times people eat when they should drink. Most likely you will not feel as hungry if you are getting enough water. You will be satisfying the thirst, which is confused for hunger. Water also helps you digest food better. Drinking water before you eat will help fill you up.

* Always chew your food
Always chew your food well. Chewing your food well will ensure that you get the most nutrients out of your food. Getting the most nutrients will satisfy your body therefore you will eat less. Another benefit of chewing well is that it helps aid in digestion.

* Take small meals
Eat small, frequent meals in a day. Large meals tax your digestion system, making it work harder. Taking too much time in between meals makes you hungrier for the next meal.

* Include protein at meal
Include good sources of protein at meal, chicken, fish, legumes, peanut, cottage cheese, eggs or yogurt.

* Shut off TV while eating
Shut off the TV whenever you eat – that includes meals and snacks. Studies show that we automatically eat larger portions when we snack in front of the tube, and typically those foods are high in fat and sugar, which means excess calories!

* Increase your physical activity
Increase your physical activity. Most people are over weight because of a lack of physical activity. Start walking more, bicycling, walks your dog for longer periods of time, swim, dance and leave the car at home when you can. It’s important that you choose a physical activity that you enjoy because you’ll stick with it.

rsobrins
steam iron, el get er done

Faith M
Bellydancing may not give you a VERY flat stomach but it will give you a nicely toned stomach if you do it regularly. It burns calories and also strengthens your stomach muscles.

jackfrost99_98
you dont dumbass, put in the work in the gym, nothing is easy

crimsonpotatoes
Rating
run...ALOT!!!! that or find yourself throwing heavy boxes that you have to throw up a six step staircase,.

Dark Sekret Love
Rating
It's not going to work without doing sit-ups but, oh well. Just don't eat junk-food, and go to this, it might help you---> http://www.diet-tips.com/exercise/index.html

tonytjk
do any cardio (threadmill run, rowing, cycling etc) 30mins 3 times a week. Eat less. Posture your body as if you've got a flat tummy, that will burn the area as you hold it there.
Nothing of the above works, get a lipo...

•°iiFia1125°•
Rating
not eating a lot of junk food

April
plastic surgery

TRUE1
Rating
That's about the only wy you're going to get a very flat stomach.

If you don't like doing sit ups, do them little by little. Do a few every morning, day and night before going to bed. Drinking a lot of water also helps.

But you should be fit, all around if you're trying to achieve a flat stomach.

shawn b
Rating
sit ups are just one region of core...there is 4 or 5 main areas you should target when working core...not just abs, you have to work sides, and lower back as well as upper and lower abs

hotsuya
lots and lots of sit ups

bbikin
To tone a muscle, it must be exercised. Leg lifts, pull down bars, push down bars, are all valid alternatives to sit ups. Abs stabilize the trunk during running or cycling so they are used just not as much as the legs.

Gi-Gi Roxx
Rating
Ok first off, you can't get a tone stomach without doing exercise. Sit-up/crunches are essential for strengthening and toning your midsection. Also, running with the proper form (abs pulled in towards your spine and your hips "tucked") is a great way to aid in toning your abdominal muscles.

Why is it that everyone wants the perfect body but doesn't want to work for it?

You must follow a steady and dedicated regemin of proper diet and exercise in order to get the body you want.

scarletbegonias9
Rating
Ummmm you don't.

The only way to achieve a flat stomach is doing cardio exercise and some sort of abdominal strength training...such as sit ups or crunches.

madilynn
Rating
the only way to get a flat stomach is to run

~hope this helps~

=]

waveney t
emmmmmmm hmmmmmmm sit ups lol

Dan Theman
Put down the fork! agagagaga

finderoftruth
Rating
One word: lyposuction

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy